[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

7malisa

sarNie Egg
Hi guys! Loving 365 Days of Love. I was wondering if anybody knows the song that was in part 7, the song was played when Anne slaps Ken and walks away and on the parts with Ken having flashbacks. It is a male singer, love the song so much and can't find it anywhere. Thank you in advance :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi guys! Loving 365 Days of Love. I was wondering if anybody knows the song that was in part 7, the song was played when Anne slaps Ken and walks away and on the parts with Ken having flashbacks. It is a male singer, love the song so much and can't find it anywhere. Thank you in advance :thumbsup:
Here it is malisa.. :D

I love this song and this clip. :bravo:to Anonymousblue :clap2:
But my favourite one is Nat Myria's song.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I stopped after 15 minutes of the 1st episode, I just couldn't get into it. Don't shoot me but I think they shouldn't work together anymore.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
The dad always right...Some what i think Kens at fault. Ann shes jealous just like every other girls that jealous over their hubby. I dont not blame her for that...That one young chick gotta go...she is one stupid skank asking people to leave their hubby for her and calling people selfish. Shes the selfish one..I think her legs are way bigger thn her BODY...LOL.... Ann is too nice, left her on the road...hahaha. If that was me i'll beat the crap out of that bitcch and burn her hair and cut her clothes off and kick her out of my car...LOL

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
I stopped after 15 minutes of the 1st episode, I just couldn't get into it. Don't shoot me but I think they shouldn't work together anymore.
i don't think one okay lakorn should qualify them not to work together. i have seen other couple had worse than this lakorn and they still get to work together.

i like the mv. the song match anne's character.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
The dad always right...Some what i think Kens at fault. Ann shes jealous just like every other girls that jealous over their hubby. I dont not blame her for that...That one young chick gotta go...she is one stupid skank asking people to leave their hubby for her and calling people selfish. Shes the selfish one..I think her legs are way bigger thn her BODY...LOL.... Ann is too nice, left her on the road...hahaha. If that was me i'll beat the crap out of that bitcch and burn her hair and cut her clothes off and kick her out of my car...LOL
lol,you're funny..if it was me,i'll pour an acid to her face,so its not only Toon,but no men in this world will interested to her..
But i like Ann's line that time.."get out before i kill you"..Go LAN!! :rockon:

Yeah juicy,i don't think its about this pair,i think its about the storyline,and Ann's character that super duper jealous...
For me,i can't imagine other actor/actress acted in here or Ken with other nang ek or Ann with other pra ek..,Ken-Ann so natural in here as a husband and wife. :thumbup:

Whatever people said,i love this lakorn and i'll support ANN..
Can't wait for tonight,they'll reconcile and tomorrow they'll go to honeymoon..'Something' should happen.. :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:
I also can't wait to see more drama between Toon-Lan-Weet...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone! I'm back! I just got back last night so I'm sorry about the epi 7 episode summary. Anon has already subbed that episode so I won't be doing a summary for it, I will continue on with the summary for today's episode.

I can't wait to see them get back together!! I really hated Nid and Racha going into Toon's house and breaking his wedding picture. I felt bad for Lan, I totally thought that toon was going to call Lan when the thunder scared her. He knew that she was scared but didn't really react to it. :thumbdown: And he should've just gone in to Lan's work place even when he saw her with Wit.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome back Jin..
Yeah,i can't wait to see them back together but at the same time i enjoyed watching them fight and miss each other..Like i said before,i hope they do 'something' this week because they living seperate for many days.. :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

Waiting for your summary Jin. :D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi 8 Summary: (I think I missed a little of the beginning, was out eating dinner but came back by 8:30.)
Part 1

Lan's mother and sister finds her sleeping on the sofa sleeping with the phone. She's waiting for Toon to call her. Her mother tells her that he won't be calling her which makes her lose hope. Toon thinks about Lan and her conversations with him. I think he's starting to realize what he needs to say to Lan. Aww..he misses her and askes the dog if he misses her. "Really misses her!" :cloud9: Every where he looks it reminds him of Lan.

Toon and Lan are both sad, the dog is making Ken feel uncomfortable, Ken calls Lan's house, dang him, he calls to ask about taking the dog to see the doctor. Lan's isn't so happy with that, the dog looks at him again and makes him ask her to go watch a movie and meet up with him at his office. Lan can't keep her happiness in and runs off to change her clothes.

Lan and Ti went to the salon to get prettier. The stupid Nid girl is trying to ask Toon to go for dinner. Toon walked out and Lan called, Nid tried to pick up the call but Wat stopped her and gave the phone to Toon. Love Wat! Stupid Nid! Lan promises to Ti that she won't act stupid no matter what happens.

Stupid Nid askes the manager to make Toon go have lunch with her and her father. But Wat over hears. Lan gets dissapointed by a call from Toon. Stupid Nid waits happyly for Toon. The secretary knows what she is up to but Nid talks back to her. Toon isn't to happy, wat has something up his sleeves, love him! Ha! Nid got into the call and finds Wat, he quickly drives off to avoid her from getting out. :coverlaf: He scares her by driving crazy! :thumbsup: Ha, he asks her for which restaurant that they were suppose to go too but she doesn't know, he asks about her father which she doesn't deny because he knows that she was lying about her father leaving the next day to Japan.

How hot is Ken coming to see Lan on a motorcycle! Wat and the secartary told him to keep fighting and switched places with him. Toon is so sweet putting her helmat on for her. Awww.....Wit is a little jealous. He's totally showing Ti that he likes Lan. lol, girls are laughing at him and Lan and Lan pinched him to stop loking at them. Awww they are so sweet, but I think he shouldn't be taking his hands off the handles while driving.

Ha, Wat took Nid to a restaurant and carried her in since she didn't want to go eat. Toon bought ticket to watch a chick flick with Lan. how cute that Lan went to a BBQ restaurant since Toon likes it. OMG! Toon told Lan that he doesn't want to eat and wants to do something else with her. :pervie: :pervie: :coverlaf:

Racha's husband is forcing her to sign documents physically. So sad to see the situation. She stabbed her husbands hand and got away. She's running so slow even I would've caught up to her, which they did.

lol, Toon fell asleep to the movie and Lan kissed her. Racha called Toon in which inturrupted their movie. Toon and Lan got there in time to stop her husband from beating her. The police told her that he had a right to be there in which Toon helped Racha out by telling the cops to take him to the police office. Toon tells Lan to go home first. Lan isn't to happy but does has he say's nervous at what's going on between Racha and Toon.

Lan wants to go see the psychic. At the station racha is winning the case on her husband. Toon is too smart for his lawyer. Racha's husband found out who Toon is, he wants to know how he knows racha. Toon excuse himself saying that he worries about Lan.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol i got excited just reading the summary for part 9... i'mma wait until tmrw to dl part 9/10 all once so i can sit there for 3-4 hours and go crazy just watching it by myself..... i'm glad things are getting better for Toon and Lan :) yay!!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi 8 Summary PT 2:

Ti tells Lan that she isn't in, which makes her uncomfortable, saying that she wants to know what happens to her and Toon in the future. Toon goes to Lan's house and finds that she isn't there. Her sister tells him to call her but since she threw her phone in the car he doesn't pick up. Making Toon feel sad again. an can't accept the truth, Ti tells her that Toon wasn't lying since the police were there too. Lan cries saying that maybe Toon doesn't love her. Toon calls Ti and asks her to ask him if he loves her. Lan is being stupid again and refuses to talk to him. Ti takes the phone away and tells her that if she wants to know if Toon loves her then she shouldn't be there. Lan is over thinking, Ti tells her that if she doesn't go home she will really lose Toon.

Wat brings Nid to Toon's house and tells her to go in which she hesitates. Toon thinks about Lan's words to him and sulks. His sister comes and asks him when Lan will be coming home in which he tells her he doesn't know. Nid gets out of the car to see Toon and runs over to him but he ignores her and drives his car away. Wat goes to his bike to go home but sends Nid home since she says that Toon isn't home so she doesn't want to be there. Wat drives fast to make Nid put her arms around him.

Toon went to meet his father. He asks his father if he was going to ask about why he's there. He askes his father about his marriage to his mother. Toon isn't sure if Lan still loves him any more. His father asks between him and his wife who is the stupid, and one who doesn't understand. They are a couple and it happens. Toon's sister went to see Lan and asks her to come home to see Toon. Lan doesn't believe her but she insists that she is there for a good reason. Lan agrees and decides to go home. Lan asks her to not bother anymore and she agrees straight away.

Toon wants to be with Lan he tells to his father. He wants to leave to go sleep at home but his father tells him to stay there and sleep there. He feels better after talking to his father. On his way home he calls Lan but she doesn't pick up. He calls her mother in which she tells him that she doesn't know where Lan is and hangs up. Toon drives home and smiles seeing Lan's car. He finds Lan and his sister cooking together. His sister compliments Lan on waking up early to cook. They start being sweet but stop after seeing his sister looking at them, She excuses herself to see the dog and leave them together. OMG Lan is unbuttoning Toon's shirt! :drools: :pervie: :woot: She apologizes to Toon and tells him that she loves him but he doesn't say he loves her and just hugs her. She asks herself if it's hard to say that he loves his wife. Lan comes to have lunch with Toon in which Nid shouts to Toon telling him that he has dessert for him. Toon thinks that Lan is going to over react but instead Lan thanks her for the dessert. Wat takes Nid out to eat.

lol, he just bought her chicken on a stick. Wat asks her what she likes about Toon in which she answers that he's smart handsome like her father and can take care of her. Wat tells her to stop dreaming and just like her father. lol, he offers himself to her. :thumbsup: Lan is happy that Wat and the secretary is helping her and that Nid won't be bothering them. Ti doesn't like the idea but Wit tells her that its good. Nid receives flowers and a young boy sings her a song she asks him who sent him in which he answers that it was Wat. Lan comes to see the secretary and Wat sees the two. Wat tells her not to worry about Nid but she asks about Racha, he tells her that it's just for work and not to worry and trust Toon more. Lan doesn't seem like she will be doing that. :facepalm:

Preview: Toon over hears Lan and his sister. Lan faints in front of Racha. Toon tells Racha to leave his wife alone. Racha and Nid comes to find Toon but his sister tells them that they went on a honeymoon. :dance1: Lan in tears once again tells Toon that she loves him.

I like today's episode, they were both able to understand each other a little more and Lan is starting to work better with everyone especially with his sister. I totally thought something was going to happen when Lan was unbuttoning Toon's shirt :drools: :pervie: , they need to stop teasing us! :nono1: I can't wait to watch tomorrows episode!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
LOL, I have a totally different perspective from you, Jin. I wasn't too fond of today's episode at all. Last week's was so damn good and today they just have to disappoint me. Ugh!

Oh, Dila, you posted my MV over here, how sweet haha.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, that song is called "Tung Ruk Tung Nuer" by Instinct. I already replied to you on this song at my Youtube channel.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, Dila, you posted my MV over here, how sweet haha.
I love love love all your MV Anon and i think i should share your MV to KA fans here... :D
Can i request another 2 MVs Anon??..
1-MV of their sweet scene together... and the other one MV about love triangle between Weet-Lan-Toon..

Btw,i don't know about others but maybe because i love Ann so much,so i like all her lakorn including this lakorn even many said this lakorn has many bad feedbacks..I love KA together...I'm bias since i'm ann's fan.. :lol2:
I know this is not the best lakorn but we can say that this is the most romantic lakorn of the year.. :wub: