[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I tried episode one and I can't get into this.
I'm with you onahc.... i love the couples together in every lakorn but the beginning isnt grabbing my attention for some odd reason..... i'm afraid it the lakorn turns out sour but i have faith that that book is going to help change her ways.... can't wait for the good part to come :)

Thats mean you don't like episode 1??
Okay,just tune to other channel.. :)
it's not that we dont like it... it's different, not like we've expected it i guess..... i'm not giving up tho, i'm willing to wait and see if the lakorn gets better which i know it will cause Ann and Ken's the BEST yet!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know how it feels. It was just a bit too fast how everything fell into place. I expected more. It's like BOm Bom BOM in your face but I still love it because of all the small cute scenes put together. I just hope it gets better. I'm still loving it though.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I know how it feels. It was just a bit too fast how everything fell into place. I expected more. It's like BOm Bom BOM in your face but I still love it because of all the small cute scenes put together. I just hope it gets better. I'm still loving it though.
Well, I think their relationship is only gonna get worse to the point of divorce, as the fortune teller predicted. (Unless you mean the lakorn getting better in general lol) But lets not forget, this story is basically about a struggling relationship & how it could fail due to misunderstandings & insecurities. So this is probably the sweetest scenes we'd see until they start bickering & fighting/splitting apart.

I think this lakorn is ok so far...but it wasn't as spectacular as I thought it would be lol with all the hype and stuff. But then it's just the 1st episode... I'll see if the story progresses into something more in depth since Anne does play great concept stories.

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Agreed. I want to see how Nott gets into the picture. Can not wait until Wednesday.

Anywho, I have a question. It was mentioned somewhere in this post about not trusting your husband to work with Pinky, what did she do?
I live in America so I am behind on all the dara news and gossips.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed. I want to see how Nott gets into the picture. Can not wait until Wednesday.

Anywho, I have a question. It was mentioned somewhere in this post about not trusting your husband to work with Pinky, what did she do?
She have an affair
with Tanya's husband..If i'm not mistaken,now she leave Thailand and go to India..
I don't really know because i'm in malaysia..
Just know it by read the news in here and spicy forum..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

Rumor has it she had an affair with Tanya's husband. She is now known as a mistress.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..i really really can't wait for the next episode...
want to see their 2nd night.. :w-scene-pop-corn:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:w-scene-pop-corn: :coverlaf: I'm so excited to watch the next episode! They look so cute together!! :console: I hope even if the next episode has drama we get sweet scenes too! :dance1: I'm going to be so ready!