[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol but its ok that aum-aff gets paired up back to back. i like them as a couple but their chemistry isnt all that compare to ken-anne. and who said they havent worked with other stars? anne got to work with aum, chakrit and rome over the years while ken was with aff-chompoo

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
i could careless how many times this couple or other couple pair up as long the lakorn is good that's all it matters. i give anne and ken props for still being so strong as onscreen couple. i love them as a couple and will always support them

fun

Expired Sarnie
Here we go again with the Ken-Anne pairing debate ahahaha. I personally like this couple and their choice of lakorn together maybe except Soot Sanaeha. I really liked that lakorn because of Annie. I mean people said she over acted but the dramatic characteristic is supposedly Alin so I overlooked that. At least she didn't over acted like how she was in Sapai... I forgot the title already. I don't think I even finished that lakorn lol

As long as they have chemistry, good acting, good scripts, they can play in as many lakorns as they want. Because I can distinguish them in their roles. Rachen, Kawee, and Kru Cook. Moonin/Montra, Napat, and Alin.

I think this is refreshing. This is not the lakorn where the husband cheats. It is about how they overcome what other couples cannot- TRUST and good communication.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Here we go again with the Ken-Anne pairing debate ahahaha. I personally like this couple and their choice of lakorn together maybe except Soot Sanaeha. I really liked that lakorn because of Annie. I mean people said she over acted but the dramatic characteristic is supposedly Alin so I overlooked that. At least she didn't over acted like how she was in Sapai... I forgot the title already. I don't think I even finished that lakorn lol

As long as they have chemistry, good acting, good scripts, they can play in as many lakorns as they want. Because I can distinguish them in their roles. Rachen, Kawee, and Kru Cook. Moonin/Montra, Napat, and Alin.

I think this is refreshing. This is not the lakorn where the husband cheats. It is about how they overcome what other couples cannot- TRUST and good communication.
yeah,if Ann with Ken,they complaint about this pairing..if ann with other pra ek,they complaint about her age..this 2 things always become dabate when ann's new lakorn gonna air..

agree with you,i like SSH because of ann's character..she's so funny..and i also remember their role together..veekit-mortha/moonin,rachen-napat,kawee-narin,kru cook-alin,thoola-lanaree.. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah,if Ann with Ken,they complaint about this pairing..if ann with other pra ek,they complaint about her age..this 2 things always become dabate when ann's new lakorn gonna air..
lol so true! its like they can never be satisfy with whoever anne pairs up with. im crossing my fingers that her and tik will be in "mae gaem daeng" new production and new script. not to mention, her and tik are leading the sudsapda poll so hopefully if they win the award together again then ch3 will see it as an opportunity to pair them up!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol so true! its like they can never be satisfy with whoever anne pairs up with. im crossing my fingers that her and tik will be in "mae gaem daeng" new production and new script. not to mention, her and tik are leading the sudsapda poll so hopefully if they win the award together again then ch3 will see it as an opportunity to pair them up!
yeah,i so hope that mam gaen daeng gonna be true...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Loving Anne-Ken forever!!! man i wud watch them together forever even if they get old and play as the parents lol !! love the pictures thanks for sharing AHHH ITS SO CLOSE ONLY LIKE 5 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
yeah,i agree with you a little..
i think most of us want to see them pair up with new people...me too,i want ann to pair up with someone else especially TIK.

but i never get tired for Ken-Ann because i know if they paired up together,i'm sure not dissapointed..and all their lakorrn together had a different role and genre..

i admirer their chemistry...
okay,i'll talked about ann since i only watched her lakorn.. :D
ann always had a great chemistry with her pra ek especially Au in ST and Willy in MYF..
but with Ken,its superb :thumbup: ..its so natural,like real life,its like they don't use a script in their lakorn..oohh..hard to explain..

and most importanty,they are NO 1 PRANANG now,so they always get pair up because people want to see them together..for me,i'm more excited to 365 than SSH because i got to see a lot of sweet scene of KA.. :wub: :wub:

p/s : my dreams to see ANN-TIK will never die!!lets pray.. :)
To bad Tik can't act. Aff overshadowed him in Wanida, imagine what Ann will do to him!

fun

Expired Sarnie
To bad Tik can't act. Aff overshadowed him in Wanida, imagine what Ann will do to him!
That is true. I like Wanida because of Aff's bubbly character. Well at first I didn't like her, the beginning did no justice to her character. But after the first episode, everything else falls into place. I haven't finished Wanida yet... still stuck on episode 12. Tik's character just pissed me off much more than Rome had pissed me off in Chaluey Ruk. They were so indecisive that I almost broke my laptop lol

Tik for some reason lost his ability to act or something. He was really dull and unconvincing in most scenes. What happen to the emotion in his eyes. It doesn't spark any more... at least for me, I don't see it any more.

Anyways, thanks iluvjin for the photos.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i do agree that tik was really dead in Wanida but i could understand since he doesnt act in a lakorn every year like other actors, so his acting kind of went downhill. i dont think acting is his passion though..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oh really?? i didn't watch wanida so i didn't know..
when i read all your comments about tik's acting,the 1st thing in my mind was..SO KEN HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN AN AWARDS NEXT YEAR...lol...

onahc

sarNie Elites
oh really?? i didn't watch wanida so i didn't know..
when i read all your comments about tik's acting,the 1st thing in my mind was..SO KEN HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN AN AWARDS NEXT YEAR...lol...
Ken is an amazing actor, his acting is versatile and intense, qualities that Tik lack. Tik was so wooden, he had maybe three expressions in the entire lakon. I gotta give it to Tik though, he really got that blank look down pat! LOL

onahc

sarNie Elites
That is true. I like Wanida because of Aff's bubbly character. Well at first I didn't like her, the beginning did no justice to her character. But after the first episode, everything else falls into place. I haven't finished Wanida yet... still stuck on episode 12. Tik's character just pissed me off much more than Rome had pissed me off in Chaluey Ruk. They were so indecisive that I almost broke my laptop lol

Tik for some reason lost his ability to act or something. He was really dull and unconvincing in most scenes. What happen to the emotion in his eyes. It doesn't spark any more... at least for me, I don't see it any more.

Anyways, thanks iluvjin for the photos.

Tik was always a bad actor, his Prajak was very similar to how he played Tun Chai in Prissana. I knew then he wasn't very good.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Tik was a great actor, he did great in Roy Leh Sanae Rai. He wasn't that bad in Wanida, he was just a lil stiff cause he took a long break from acting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
He had a couple of great performance like in luerd kattiya, roy leh and the one with tang..not to mention, he won an award for that role too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought he did good in Prissana because of his one facial expression throughout the lakorn. My favorite has to be RLSR. LK was okay but an ending can really ruin a good lakorn. I wasn't disappointed that anothai died but i was disappointed at dara.