[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser 2. its almost the same as the first one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-k0tPbndBY&feature=player_embedded
credit to annethong.com

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOL @ Ken's expression at the last picture.

I CAN NOT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Look at all these famous celebs in this lakorn! I know I won't be disappointed!!

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Aw.. Thank you for the pictures. Ken looks so cute. Can't wait for this one to come out. It's already next week and MEA week! Yes going to watch this one. Anyone know what time it will air?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
omg! I want that magazine !!!! xD
They're sooo dang cute! Love Ken's face at the end. too adorable!
Kyaaaaa ! I am filled with joy. ahahha :D
Thanksss!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aw.. Thank you for the pictures. Ken looks so cute. Can't wait for this one to come out. It's already next week and MEA week! Yes going to watch this one. Anyone know what time it will air?
it would be around 8pm in thailand but where you are from, im assuming it would be 8 in the morning. im from cali so it would be 10-11 for me.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Is it just me or does Tong look funny in that picture. And what the heck is Nott wearing, it looks gay. Ann is so pretty in the pics.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
it would be around 8pm in thailand but where you are from, im assuming it would be 8 in the morning. im from cali so it would be 10-11 for me.
I'm from cali 2! where do u watch the lakorn at? i usually just wait for sum1 2 upload it on youtube. LOVE KEN AND ANNE!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!
they look so romantic togeher.i like the cover..
6 more days!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm from cali 2! where do u watch the lakorn at? i usually just wait for sum1 2 upload it on youtube. LOVE KEN AND ANNE!
i think you can watch it here www.thethaitv.com depends on yourr connection speed..

For me,if i watch it live here,i can get high blood pressure!!!
my connection was so slow...DAMN! :annoyed:

onahc

sarNie Elites
As much as I like Ken and Ann, I'm not excited at all about this lakon. This couple is so 2005-2006 when Oum Ruk came out, they really need to start pairing up with new people. I don't think I can take them together anymore, it just get's old you know. I think their previous lakon should have been their last for a long time. Does anyone else feel the same, I just had to vent. Oh and I don't like Ann with short hair, it's so grandma-ish.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
As much as I like Ken and Ann, I'm not excited at all about this lakon. This couple is so 2005-2006 when Oum Ruk came out, they really need to start pairing up with new people. I don't think I can take them together anymore, it just get's old you know. I think their previous lakon should have been their last for a long time. Does anyone else feel the same, I just had to vent. Oh and I don't like Ann with short hair, it's so grandma-ish.
yeah,i agree with you a little..
i think most of us want to see them pair up with new people...me too,i want ann to pair up with someone else especially TIK.

but i never get tired for Ken-Ann because i know if they paired up together,i'm sure not dissapointed..and all their lakorrn together had a different role and genre..

i admirer their chemistry...
okay,i'll talked about ann since i only watched her lakorn.. :D
ann always had a great chemistry with her pra ek especially Au in ST and Willy in MYF..
but with Ken,its superb :thumbup: ..its so natural,like real life,its like they don't use a script in their lakorn..oohh..hard to explain..

and most importanty,they are NO 1 PRANANG now,so they always get pair up because people want to see them together..for me,i'm more excited to 365 than SSH because i got to see a lot of sweet scene of KA.. :wub: :wub:

p/s : my dreams to see ANN-TIK will never die!!lets pray.. :)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yeah,i agree with you a little..
i think most of us want to see them pair up with new people...me too,i want ann to pair up with someone else especially TIK.

but i never get tired for Ken-Ann because i know if they paired up together,i'm sure not dissapointed..and all their lakorrn together had a different role and genre..

i admirer their chemistry...
okay,i'll talked about ann since i only watched her lakorn.. :D
ann always had a great chemistry with her pra ek especially Au in ST and Willy in MYF..
but with Ken,its superb :thumbup: ..its so natural,like real life,its like they don't use a script in their lakorn..oohh..hard to explain..

and most importanty,they are NO 1 PRANANG now,so they always get pair up because people want to see them together..for me,i'm more excited to 365 than SSH because i got to see a lot of sweet scene of KA.. :wub: :wub:

p/s : my dreams to see ANN-TIK will never die!!lets pray.. :)

same here, i like their pairing always so great. love it...
there's other pairing like aff and aum that gets paired up all the time and their chemistry is not near ann and kens...
havent seen that in any other pairing to so natural like u said!