[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks juoesque17 for the caps :)

awww...her arm is bruised.I hope she gets better. Looks like she has a big fight with tong. Lol, I'm betting that Tong is going to make it look like it was Ann who started the fight. Many so many obstacles for the two. Thanks!
I know right. Typical Lakorn fights between 2 chicks. Lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yup..Lanaree remind me of Alin in SSH..The boat scene remind me of Oum Ruk..And they put SB picture in their house..
Oum Ruk + Sawan Bieng + Soot Sanae Ha = 365 Wan Haeng Ruk!!! :D
Rang Ngao???? I don't think P'aew will make anything that remind us of Rang Ngao..She not director for Rang Ngao..lol.. :p
Ken even forgot about Rang Ngao..he said he only had 3 lakorn with Ann which is OR,SB and SSH when they interview him at SSH set..

roselovesice

yup..Lanaree remind me of Alin in SSH..The boat scene remind me of Oum Ruk..And they put SB picture in their house..
Oum Ruk + Sawan Bieng + Soot Sanae Ha = 365 Wan Haeng Ruk!!! :D
Rang Ngao???? I don't think P'aew will make anything that remind us of Rang Ngao..She not director for Rang Ngao..lol.. :p
Ken even forgot about Rang Ngao..he said he only had 3 lakorn with Ann which is OR,SB and SSH when they interview him at SSH set..
Ahahha Forreals. :D
Rang Ngao, I didn't even dare to watch it all. ahahah
Even though that was Ken&Ann's first lakorn. Lol
Goodness. I've been dying to go back and watch that BTS but sadly, i cannot find it anymore...
somehow...or i'm just a bad searcher. Lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
thats what i did too... :)
Actually,i'm starting to enjoy watching Rang Ngao when Mortha's twins (forgot her name) want to get revenge..because i like to watch a strong,sharp tongue nang ek..not weak and so polite like mortha..

Here the clip roselovesice.. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dFFZe8kyTs&feature=related

credit : Anonymousblue2001

ps: forgot to say this..i think this lakorn gonna make me cry a lot..Ken cried at the end of the t-ser look really sad..He's the only actor that can make me cry..
Same with Ann..even the scene nnot really sad,but looking her cried,make me cried with her..

Example: in Chaleuy Suk,when Rome wan to go back to his place after Ann-Dome released him as a prisoner.That scene was not sad but watching ann cried that time,make me cried too.. :(

roselovesice

thats what i did too... :)
Actually,i'm starting to enjoy watching Rang Ngao when Mortha's twins (forgot her name) want to get revenge..because i like to watch a strong,sharp tongue nang ek..not weak and so polite like mortha..

Here the clip roselovesice.. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dFFZe8kyTs&feature=related

credit : Anonymousblue2001

ps: forgot to say this..i think this lakorn gonna make me cry a lot..Ken cried at the end of the t-ser look really sad..He's the only actor that can make me cry..
Same with Ann..even the scene nnot really sad,but looking her cried,make me cried with her..

Example: in Chaleuy Suk,when Rome wan to go back to his place after Ann-Dome released him as a prisoner.That scene was not sad but watching ann cried that time,make me cried too.. :(
Ahaha Maybe i might just do that then ;) lol
Thanks for the Clip. No wonder i couldn't find it.
I was thinking that he said that during when Sawan Biang was still airing....Lol
Oi. And i call myself a fan. Lol jk
Trueee!! Ann&Ken is the only one that makes cry the most...whenever they are crying.
I cried in Sawan Biang when Ken was crying. That was so sad. ahaha

Eng Sub ver. of Ann's bruise. lol
Credits to: Anonymousblue2001

roselovesice

Forreals ;) ^^

Goodness! I am like so In love with this Fan Vdo.
I Love it! Ahahah! The music is so nice and soothing. :)
I like how they connect their commercials together and made this fan mv.
The quality may be a bit bad but it is still nice. I like that. :)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Ann is to funny. I hope that she gets better soon. I'm glad that she didn't go to the channel 3 event for the lakorns airing the second half of the year. I would rather her and Ken together when it's concerning their lakorn together. I'm going make another mv with Ken and Ann!

roselovesice

ii miss them so much I went back and rewatched Sood Sanaeha BTS again
Along with Swan Bang.
Is there Anything new on this lakorn??
It's so depressing not hearing anything new. Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They have a teaser of this lakorn, but not much long till it is out. Guess we all have to wait for the next schedule lakorn to finished.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
“Ken” Theeradeth Misses Queue; Rope Hits Nose and Bleeds

Actor and father of 2, “Ken” Theeradeth missed his queue on the set of, “365 Days of Love“. A rope swung at his nose that left a mark and caused his nose to bleed, but Ken was assisted with the injury until he got better and was able to continue to work again the next day.

Fans of the actor were shocked when they heard of the rumors that were spreading around saying that Ken missed his queue and an electrical wire on the set of the lakorn and was rushed to Srinakarin hospital. Thairath than called to ask what really happened on the set of the “365” when they heard of the news.

PR “Boong” Sumalee answered the questions and said that, it’s true that Ken did get into an accident while on set, but it was nothing major.

As for the scene where Ken received his injury is when Ken and Anne (Tongprasom) is riding on a motorcycle which had to be filmed from a caravan and while they were filming. The caravan had ran into the rope that was in the middle of the road and hit Ken in the nose that caused him to bleed. Ken was aided for his injury until he got better.

Not only that, but the area they were filming in was raining also and the production team had to stop filming that day.

As for Ken there were no major injuries and he was able to come back on set the next day. As for the rumors saying that Ken had to be carried off to the hospital was probably because he was around the Srinakarin hospital when the incident occurred which probably lead those to think he was carried off to the hospital.

[Source via Entertain Teenee/Thairath] Credit: Dirtii Laundry

I hope Ken get's better! He's still looking handsome. I thought that he got injured on his action lakorn but got injured on his romance lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh my poor hot Ken. But luckily didn't injured badly otherwise we'll don't get to see Ken and Anne sweet scene in 365 days of love.

kakato02

sarNie Egg
I'm glad that the accident wasn't any worse and hope he recovers quickly :)

I'm dying to see this drama. Miss Ken & Ann.