[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! i'm so excited!!! :drool: my favorite pair is pairing up again!!! :clap: lol! hurrah! hurrah!!!!!! :yahoo:

hahaha... maybe instead of ken, ann will do the :r-scene-pop-corn: lol! hahaha...

hope this time, they'll have more kissing scenes! oooohhh... i'd love that! :drool:

spursfan

sarNie Hatchling
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! i'm so excited!!! :drool: my favorite pair is pairing up again!!! :clap: lol! hurrah! hurrah!!!!!! :yahoo:

hahaha... maybe instead of ken, ann will do the :r-scene-pop-corn: lol! hahaha...

hope this time, they'll have more kissing scenes! oooohhh... i'd love that! :drool:
i wanna see ann does the :r-scene-pop-corn: hahahah :clap: it must be funny.
i love the romantic lakorn. Please more sweeeeeeeeeeeeet scenes :yahoo:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
^^thanks lisa. you gals could go read the article posted up @ AFC.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Annthongprasom...p;#entry3522287

i could already predict from the title that its gonna be romantic. so excited. anne doing all the chasing this time tehehe

edit: heres the article

credit to anne/ken club

omg! omg! the picture's soooo cute!!! aaahh!!! can't wait for this lakorn!

could someone please translate what's written in the article? i can't access the link you gave us... thanks!

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
the links works. you have to be a register member to view it

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
argh! tis i like waiting for SB all over again..i tink i waited alike a lilo under a year for SB to aired..heard the news in like June and it aired in March the next year....it was a long wait..but worthwhile...i hope tis one will too....Ken's booked though....

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I can't wait!! I want them to film it right now so we can watch it in the beginning of next year! Love the story line! Reminds me of the MV they made with Bird!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mann! Waiting patiently for them to start filiming..hahaha..
so i from what i read in Anns forum, does she get married to Ken or smthing??
haha im kinda lost from that..lol. ;]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

I can imagine ann doing that to ken! omfg! so funny! :loool: