[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OUR BELOVED KEN AND ANN!!!

OMG!!!

two of the greatest couplings are coming together to make more awesome lakorns for us addicts....

*Ken/Ann for this one..
*Aum/Aff for Naman ??....

SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO!

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey everyone, lynnkate @ AFC read from OHO mag stated that Khun Somsak confirmed that pra'nang will be anne/ken! :yahoo:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yahooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol yay it's ken and ann again this is gonna be a hit again more for them and rteam and ateam althought ateam has 3 lakorns for 09 who cares

shachibasha

psychotic
im guessing that since they just comfirmed who the pra nangs are i think this lakorn will probably air in late 2009 or early 2010

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! *tears* i thought i would neva again see another pairing of my Ken and Ann again..but my wish came true...and esp. she's the jealous one tis time around

fun

Expired Sarnie
im guessing that since they just comfirmed who the pra nangs are i think this lakorn will probably air in late 2009 or early 2010
I hope they start filming in early 09 and have it ready at the end of 09. If I have to wait for '10, probably go insane already. Ahahahha!

myx

sArNieZ
:yahoo: imma :D w/ my teeth open all day. yes. another lakorn of ann and ken. soo exciting all u guys. go ken/ann they rock. :dude:

Reno911

sarNie Egg
SO SO SOS EXCITED...!!...just re-watch rang ngao last night..lol...hhahahaha..will re-watch oum ruk later and then sawan bieng....miss them so much!!!....lol.....

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
credit to tickcanada @ afc
filming starts early next year and it's gonna be very very romantic
i'm so excited! :yahoo: