[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
as much as i want ann and ken together but it always nicer to them pair up with new people, hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

I agree...granted, not many women are suitable for Ken, but they've gotta give the other girls a chance...I thought the lakorn Chompoo was gonna be in with Ken was Satroo Saneha?

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I agree...granted, not many women are suitable for Ken, but they've gotta give the other girls a chance...I thought the lakorn Chompoo was gonna be in with Ken was Satroo Saneha?

No, Satroo Saneha is surely Ken and Cherry.

some Ken's fan said he used to say that after Jai Rao, he would have lakorns with Cherry and with Ann. For Chompoo, maybe after that.

Khun Somrak, the managing director of ch.3 gave the interview in the "Perd Wig Big Sarm" event that Ken may have lakorn with Chompoo, but they're considering about it now because in that lakorn they will go to shoot lakorn out of country.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
There's a rumor that it's gonna be Ken and Ann.

Just wait for confirmation.
goodness i would totally love 'em together again! neva get tire of 'em... :wub: ..plus it's about time ANN chases after Ken...goodness in the their pass 3 lakorns...Ken has been doing the chasing..now fair :lmao:

but i wouldn't mind seein' him w/ new nang'eks either...Rita or Chompoo.... :unsure: ...as long as P'Ken is pra'ek :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
No, Satroo Saneha is surely Ken and Cherry.

some Ken's fan said he used to say that after Jai Rao, he would have lakorns with Cherry and with Ann. For Chompoo, maybe after that.

Khun Somrak, the managing director of ch.3 gave the interview in the "Perd Wig Big Sarm" event that Ken may have lakorn with Chompoo, but they're considering about it now because in that lakorn they will go to shoot lakorn out of country.
well i tink a lakorn w/ Chompoo is confirm..not just a "may"...i hope cuz i dun tink Chompoo would say she's gonna work w/ Ken wen she isn't...

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...t=0&start=0

but an out of the country lakorn...aww..i miss tose wen was the last one i saw...probably Kaew Tah Pee....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
goodness i would totally love 'em together again! neva get tire of 'em... :wub: ..plus it's about time ANN chases after Ken...goodness in the their pass 3 lakorns...Ken has been doing the chasing..now fair :lmao:

but i wouldn't mind seein' him w/ new nang'eks either...Rita or Chompoo.... :unsure: ...as long as P'Ken is pra'ek :wub:
yeah i hope it is ann t too this time ann need to do some chasing

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh ive been hearing the rumor that n'ek is anne too. if so, this is like a continuation of napat and chen's life after marriage lol. didnt wishy mention that n'ek is hot tempered and pra'ek is nice. they get married and she becomes jealous or something

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks kashie. you made my day! i knew they would have to pair up again next year but darnit, when is tik ever gonna have his chance!..

i wanna see ken/anne in a period drama though. this one is romantic comedy

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann, Chompoo, Vicki, Janie, Aom, or Rita is fine with me as long as pra ek is still Ken!!!