[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

ticktak

sarNie Egg
I actually like the script. It was how they started the first 3 episode that made me dislike the lakorn but once you pass that, OMG this is totally a good lakorn. It's not the KA pairing, it's the genre that people tend to not want to watch.
Je suis une inconditionnelle de Kenann, j'adore tous leurs lakorns ensemble et particulièrement SWB mais 365 wan haeng raeng pour moi a été leurs plus beaux rôles. Enfin je suis peut être la seule à le penser. J'espère qu'un jour il y aura une autre collaboration entre :spin: eux

fun

Expired Sarnie
Je suis une inconditionnelle de Kenann, j'adore tous leurs lakorns ensemble et particulièrement SWB mais 365 wan haeng raeng pour moi a été leurs plus beaux rôles. Enfin je suis peut être la seule à le penser. J'espère qu'un jour il y aura une autre collaboration entre :spin: eux
Je consens. Je veux une autre collaboration de KenAnn.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I actually like the script. It was how they started the first 3 episode that made me dislike the lakorn but once you pass that, OMG this is totally a good lakorn. It's not the KA pairing, it's the genre that people tend to not want to watch.

LOL Same with me i disliked it and then i went back to it and omg i was so hooked,but i would want them to do more slap and kiss lakorn! :slapandkissse3:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

LOL Same with me i disliked it and then i went back to it and omg i was so hooked,but i would want them to do more slap and kiss lakorn! :slapandkissse3:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I HATE YOU!!!...j/k..j/k....
Lol..no worries...I not hate you as long as you're Anne,KA fans.. :coverlaf:
Yeah,the storyline isn't great like their other lakorn...
but i guess its better than other 'married lakorn'..Not sure,i never watched other lakorn..

And yeah,i agree that i think if its not because of KA,this lakorn can't be a good like this..
About this lakorn,the most annoyed part for me is when Lan always sulk sulk sulk and then she's the one that make up with Toon..
It become more interesting in ep 13-14 because Toon get jealous but its ended... :thumbdown:
I really like when the pra ek is jealous,so for sure he'll do something to nang ek.. :pervie: :pervie:

And about their chemistry..no doubt..
It become more stronger in here....Their kiss was soooo smooth especially from ken to Anne....

I want them to reunite in slap/kiss like SB...but sometime i miss ken as Rachen...
We @KA forum want KA to reunite in Nampueng Satan..Hope CH3 remake that lakorn with P'da as a producer and P'aew as a director..This 4 if they're together,their lakorn is BOOMBASTIC!

LOL! Girl, I'll always be their fanss!! i'm sooo in love with themm forreal! Haha yes i love when the p'ek gets jealous, you get that feeling where your heart starts pumping :drools: I was so mad it had to end right when he gets soo jealous!! Yes, I miss Rachen too, the sweet funny cute guy :wub: I miss slap and kiss so much and i really want them to pair up again, I understand some people get tire of them on screen but i will never be tire! No matter how much they're gonna be on screen i will always try my best to watch every lakorn of theirs!And sometimess i watch the lakorn over and over and over (especially Sawan Biang)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you gals notice something in this picture?? :cloud9:

credit:Georgina@KA Forever

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg. I love these pictures. You guys probably have seen it already. lol
Juust wanna share them again. :p
I dearly miss KAteam. I'm still upset that they're not gonna be in MSN. D:<
But whatever. I know I'll still get to see them together again...soon. :D
& Why is it so quiet in here now?! TT__________________________TT lol

I love how Ann was looking at Ken's picture. She's probably drooling inside cause Heck! I would! Lol

Credits: AnnFC FB

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Rose..
I'm here...
we're still waiting the confirmation for MSN..
Its not confirm yet that KA not in there..
If they in MSN,for sure we'll boost up all KA thread like we did when 365 airing..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I seriously miss Ken-Ann!!!!! I was having an "mv" marathon the other days, just re-watched all the mv's fans have made of them...really really miss them together for a lakorn!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i miss Anne...
the most i miss about this lakorn is the moment when we chat together about it just after its air...
And i remember we wait for Jin to post about the summary for each episode...
We always talk about their sweet scene together how we got KA High Fever again...
I MISS KA...I MISS ANNE..I MISS MY FRIENDS IN HERE... :cry:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
YES SAME HERE DILA!! i miss everyone's feedbacks and conversations when Ken-Anne was on air...oh man they seriously need to pair up agian!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OmG! I got SOO PISSED when i was on other Forums & it said "which couples should be off screen" something like that..& alot of people said ANN & KEN because they are annoying and crap & some people said they dont even go together! I was like..WTF are you saying?! HAhah..Yea

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't anyone contact Thai TV or Thai broadcast to make Ken & Ann do a lakorn together again :)
Actually,when there's rumor that AK in Matjuraat See nampueng..i've asked Anne's Thai fan about it..
They said they don't want AK in that lakorn + Anne used to ask her fans whether they want her in taht lakorn or not...
They said its similar to SB..they want AK in new genre...and they still try to find a good story for AK....
Do you know that for SSH,thats the requested from fans to CH3?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Just came back from that thread, left a LONG comment... All those was just rude those for Aff, Aum, Ann, ect....

OmG! I got SOO PISSED when i was on other Forums & it said "which couples should be off screen" something like that..& alot of people said ANN & KEN because they are annoying and crap & some people said they dont even go together! I was like..WTF are you saying?! HAhah..Yea