[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
It depends on the size of the picture. You might want to find bigger size pictures.
Thanks, Fun, for your advice again. I finally figured out what went wrong with my pics. I had to go fix my photobucket's photo size to get the desirable size.

Anyway, this is one fun learning experience for me.....but I appreciate your quick responses to all of my questions, many thanks to you, Fun :kiss: :kiss2:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
@nongalicia... well it's a long story. If you want the long version, do you want me to pm you the whole story.

I don't want to post it on here, I might get kicked by Darvil.

Fun4fun, can you PM me the story. =)

The pictures of ken and ann are so CUTE!I like the first picture when they were sitting down. So sweet

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing those pictures!! They are look so cute together! Love the one where they are sitting together, looks like they're flirting! lol!

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing those pictures!! They are look so cute together! Love the one where they are sitting together, looks like they're flirting! lol!

agreed. I like the way he is looking at her. :thumbsup

anyway,
so bored. So I am just randomly looking through Thai lakorn scenes.
Alin was so cute. I love this part of SSH the most
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebSPs2x9bq4&feature=BF&list=PL6EA7DB7514B584CA&index=40&shuffle=2805

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
thanks Iluvjin forthe pictures.

Love the one where Ann is hugging Ken at the table =)

You know, I barely ever see pictures of Ann and her real life bf. I have seen Ken and his wife.
but never Ann.

Does anyone have any they are willing to share?

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
So cute

I like Ann with Chakrit too.
Ann mentioned that everyone likes to borrow her bed-pillow and blanket(the one that she brings on set)... Ex. Ken. (she mentioned it around the first clip toward the beginning)
She always mention him even when he isn't there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_M_yqVKccU&feature=related

someone mentioned it earlier in the post that Ann own a restaurant. I found IT on youtube! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIZN2xpq-pk&feature=related

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Ann does bring her boyfriend along with her but she says that he gets bored so she doesn't bring him to a lot of events. I saw a recent picture of the two of them in a mag about a month ago shopping. They looked happy together.

He reminds me of my professor in this picture! :lolyup:

Thanks for sharing the vids! I do notice that Ann always mentions Ken! She does spend a lot of time with him off and on screen. :rofl:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks, Alicia and Jin, for the video clips and pictures. :thanks: :coolpix:

I actually think P'A and Ann look quite cute together :thumbsup: :p

I want to say "Happy New Year" to you all!!! :party:

I am still three and half hours away from New Year. But I want to wish all of you in Asia a peaceful and fruitful New Year!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Happy 1 hr and 25 minutes early New Year (at least where I'm at lol) Be safe! I'm about to knock out before today ends. Just came back from house hopping. Now karaoke with my girls (my sister, cousins and aunts lol) and watching horror films. Such a tiring day, went to a Korean store (2 of them), Japanese store and then to Raley just to buy food. And it is like a 30 minute drive to those Korean store.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Gray Goose, 1800, Nuvo, Soju, 5 different wines, and 2 different Sake is such a bad mix. Thank goodness I skipped out the other 10 brand of different alcohols.

How can Korean drink soju like it's nothing... it is so NASTY! And ewww!!! Sake is super gross too. I almost threw up taking a sip of it.

Happy New year!!! Make lots of new memory this year and may you all be healthy!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Happy New Years. :D
It's 2011
:dance3: :rockon: :dance1: :thumbsup:

Ahaha i feel so late saying this when it's already 7pm here. lol
But yeah...I hope you guys had a great time/one. :p
Stay safe too! ahha :coverlaf:

But yeah. Thanks for the pictures ladies! Gosh. I love Ken & Ann!
They're so :pervie: together. lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, I tasted wine and have no idea why people like it, it's so bitter. I rather have grape juice over wine. And I don't get the hype of alcohol it taste so bad.

I bet everyone had fun for new years!

I'm happy to hear that KA are topping most polls and are named for awards! I can't wait to see who wins this year!!! SU SU KA!!!