[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
hello guys... i finally finished my fanvid... took me awhile to gather all the vids and edit it
i can't post it on youtube coz the video is too long...
so i've uploaded it on megaupload so u guys can watch it..
enjoy! HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!!!!! :dance3: :dance2: :thumbsup:
Ken and Ann Lakorn Kisses
Hi gals, I am back!!!

I just downloaded it and watched the whole thing. Your fanvid is veeeerrrry good!!! :thumbsup: :clap2: You have done an amazing job, Juoesque, :bravo:

I love love love your video, Juoesque :flowers:

The video is quite long but it did capture all of KA's onscreen kisses (I don't know if there was any kiss scene in Rang Ngao, so can't comment on that). I just noticed that the total kiss scenes in KA's first 4 lakorns (RN, OR, SB & SSH) doesn't even add up to the half of the kisses done in 365 Days. Does 365 Days have the most kiss scenes in the history of Thai lakorns or what? I will say "yes". :lolyup: :dance1:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
hello guys... i finally finished my fanvid... took me awhile to gather all the vids and edit it
Hi gals, I am back!!!

I just downloaded it and watched the whole thing. Your fanvid is veeeerrrry good!!! :thumbsup: :clap2: You have done an amazing job, Juoesque, :bravo:

The video is quite long but it did capture all of KA's onscreen kisses (I don't know if there was any kiss scene in Rang Ngao, so can't comment on that). I just noticed that the total kiss scenes in KA's first 4 lakorns (RN, OR, SB & SSH) doesn't even add up to the half of the kisses done in 365 Days. Does 365 Days have the most kiss scenes in the history of Thai lakorns or what? I will say "yes". :lolyup: :dance1:

Thanks for sharing, Juoesque :thanks:

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
Hi gals, I am back!!!

Thanks for sharing, Juoesque :thanks:
ur welcome! :yes:
the hardest thing to go through was the videos from 365WHR! :phew:
coz i have to go through all the episodes and there's just a lot of them :kiss3:
yeah i think it is the lakorn with most kisses

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm currently downloading the video. Can't wait to watch it.

It has been so quiet in asianfuse lol noticed that darvil already made the change a few days ago.

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
i think people are busy with the holidays including me...
a lot of things to do before the semester starts again..
but i still have KA withdrawal syndrome :tearybye:

fun

Expired Sarnie
juoesque17 I love the 23 minute video. So many kisses in 365.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
i think people are busy with the holidays including me...
a lot of things to do before the semester starts again..
but i still have KA withdrawal syndrome :tearybye:
Let's shake hands..... :welcome1:

I also still have 365 Days/KA withdrawal.....I still don't know how to get rid of it....

I have been rewatching 365 Days and SSH, and now I am thinking about watching Rang Ngao too....I think I am really addicated to KA :cry1:

Btw, watching your fanvid made it worse for me.... :no:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Me too. I have been re watching 365. :thumbsup:

Still so good the second time watching it!

LoL, I didn't even realize that this forum is no longer called Sarnworld! :rofl:
I clearly knew we changed domain and name but it never occurred to me that the new name is Asianfuse until fun4fun mentioned that it was quiet in here.

What was wrong with Sarnworld anyway?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, amlogos, it's okay I felt the same after SB! KA are so amazing together that it makes it so hard to not watch their lakorn after it's done! We just want more and more of KA!!

I want another lakorn with KA next year!

fun

Expired Sarnie
@nongalicia... well it's a long story. If you want the long version, do you want me to pm you the whole story.

I don't want to post it on here, I might get kicked by Darvil.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank you so much for making this MV
It's awesome!!!!
our Chinese fans love it so much!!!!
It melts my heart every time i watch it!!! :rockon:

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank you so much for making this MV
It's awesome!!!!
our Chinese fans love it so much!!!!
It melts my heart every time i watch it!!! :rockon:
ur welcome! yeah i saw that u posted the video on the chinese site..
and i left a comment there..
i'm glad u guys enjoyed it :dance1: :rockon:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
@nongalicia... well it's a long story. If you want the long version, do you want me to pm you the whole story.

I don't want to post it on here, I might get kicked by Darvil.

Oh....my goodness!!! If you gals didn't mention, I wouldn't even notice that our forum has changed name.....I guess I just focused on our 365 Days board only, I didn't pay attention to everything else :ghehe: :rofl:

Thanks for letting us know that we changed name (it doesn't affect my passion for KA, so that's alright).

Btw, I tried to post some KA's pics as my signatures, but for some reasons, the forum didn't allow me to do that??? :thumbdown: :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:

I wonder if you gals can give me some advices. Many Thanks!!! :flowers:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
ur welcome! yeah i saw that u posted the video on the chinese site..
and i left a comment there..
i'm glad u guys enjoyed it :dance1: :rockon:
Yeah....I visited that web site too, and your video is super popular over there right now. :lolyup: A lot of Chinese KA fans love it. Good job really, Juoesque :clap2: :thumbsup:

I am really glad that we can share things like that with one anothers. :thumbsup:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
I am wondering right now, maybe I need to reach a certain number of posts or a certain status to be able to create a signature of my own?! :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:

Any advices, please??? :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
No I think Darvil is implementing some things to Asianfuse. Just about 10 minutes ago I wasn't able to access the forum. Just got in now. Give it another try, if it doesn't work, you can ask Darvil. He's usually on most of the time. You don't need a certain amount of posts. That is why I like it here. You don't need to post anything to get access to the download section. So I doubt the post count is your problem.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
No I think Darvil is implementing some things to Asianfuse. Just about 10 minutes ago I wasn't able to access the forum. Just got in now. Give it another try, if it doesn't work, you can ask Darvil. He's usually on most of the time. You don't need a certain amount of posts. That is why I like it here. You don't need to post anything to get access to the download section. So I doubt the post count is your problem.

Yes.....I got my own signature now.... :dance1: :dance2: :dance3:

Thanks, Fun :thanks: , for your advice. You are great help!!! :thumbup:

But I have one more question, how do I make the pics bigger? :scratchhead2: