[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
You know I actually found out that that resort is only an hour from Bangkok! I bet it's expensive though, Toon is a lawyer so he can afford it.
Its soo beautiful..So many pics at KACFC but i'm too lazy to post it here.. :rolleyes1:
At first,i thought its not in Thailand!

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Good morning, gals!!!

Hope you guys stay warm these days if you live in the cold regions. For those of you who live in Asia, stay cool :lol2:

It has been raining like crazy here in the past week :rain: . The rain is really getting on my nerve. I absolutely hate it :angry: .

The worse part is that ants (by tons) started coming into my place to look for food :yuck: :cry1: .

I think I had wiped out the whole generation of ants last night....errr....not fun (I had to spend 3 hours killing ants after work) :no:

To release my stress after that, I ended up watching SSH for 3 hours straight :lol2: . SSH was such a good stress releaser, I had so much fun and was laughing so hard (though this is my second time watching it, but I watched it from the begining, did not skip any episodes :p ) I think watching KA's lakorns have become my escape these days :thumbsup:

Anyway, thanks, Fun and Jin, for your sharings on Num and Kob. Now I know more about them. But I don't think I will start watching their lakorns :p .

I read it from somewhere that Kob never did a real kiss scene (kiss on the mouth). Is it true? I can hardly believe that there are still actresses who can get away with not doing any real kiss scene in their entire professional lives and still make it in the entertainment industry these days? :scratchchin:

Or maybe I live in the US for too long and just so used to the American standard. :rolleyes1: A light kiss-on-mouth scene is like nothing on American TV, even in Chinese dramas these days :coverlaf: .

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jin, I loved Dao Pra Sook back when I was younger, watching it again, eh what in the world was I thinking ahahaha. I guess the relation of uncle didn't hit me back then. Now I'm just grossed out. I rather have nephew with no blood relation, Kawee raped me 4 times than have my uncle do it. Yuck! YUCK! Kob acting was good. Maybe because her character mirrored herself. She has that cold shoulder look. Doesn't matter how much she smiles, she still looks like someone who is unapproachable. I think it is her eyes that gives off that vibe.

Amlogos, I'm not too sure but the ones I have seen she has never done a real kiss scene before. And I cannot recall ahahahah... I haven't seen much of her lakorns... I try to at least but I haven't finished one without skipping many episodes lol

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
I have been reading articles written by Chinese fans about 365 Days and KA. A lot of them are worried that 365 Days might be KA's last collaboration since KA has tried most types of roles (including married couple) that a Thai's lakorn is able to offer already.

Plus the genres that Thai lakorns can do are really limited. The genres in Thai's lakorns are not as broad as the Korean, the Chinese or the American ones.

There are really limited roles in Thai's lakorns that KA can play together without repeating themselves. So many Chinese fans are not optimistic about their next collaboration.

After reading these articles, now I am kind of worried :weep: .

I wonder if KA's Thai fans are feeling the same :scratchhead2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Amlogos are the articles written in English? It's true that Thai lakorn has very limited plots and there isn't too many roles out there. But I have faith in KA. They have made 5 lakorns that are distinctly different although they do have a little similarity, there's still a big enough difference to say that they are completely different from one another. They have period lakorns that they have not done. I would love to see KA in a period lakorn. Period lakorn are slower pace but some can be extremely beautiful. I loved a few period genre that has been made in the past. I'm not so into the type such as Nang Tard or too fond of story line that deals with first wife, second wife, or extreme jealous of ranks.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Amlogos are the articles written in English? It's true that Thai lakorn has very limited plots and there isn't too many roles out there. But I have faith in KA. They have made 5 lakorns that are distinctly different although they do have a little similarity, there's still a big enough difference to say that they are completely different from one another. They have period lakorns that they have not done. I would love to see KA in a period lakorn. Period lakorn are slower pace but some can be extremely beautiful. I loved a few period genre that has been made in the past. I'm not so into the type such as Nang Tard or too fond of story line that deals with first wife, second wife, or extreme jealous of ranks.
No, the articles are written in Chinese. I am a Chinese, so I understand Chinese. They did mention that KA has not done a period drama yet. So this is probably the area that they can explore. But not too many are very eager about KA playing in a Thai period drama because like you said it is kind of slow in pace.

Also some Chinese fans would love them to play roles like the Mr. and Mrs. Smith type. Since you said that Thai action dramas are corny, so I seriously doubt it would be possible for Ch.3 to produce a drama like that.

I also somewhat have faith in KA's next collaboration though it might not happen any time soon. Compared to other Thai onscreen couples, KA's collaborations are not that many really.

Thai TV industry is quite similar to the one in Hong Kong which also have their station owned stars and hire free-lance actors and actresses at the same time. But the station owned stars always have more puplicity and promotions. There are also onscreen couples in Hong Kong. Some of them even have 5 to 6 collaborations. I remember one of my favorite Hong Kong onscreen couples have collaborated 4 times on TV and 4 times in movies. The only reason that they stopped working together later is because the actor has moved his base to Hollywoood.

So I want to have faith in KA's next collaboration. But I kind of hope that it will not be a period drama (sorry, Fun :p ). I think modern drama fits KA better since Ann is kind of western looking.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh it's okay Amlogos. I understand. I usually like mine that are more fantasy base, which are boran clothing style but not to that extent where you have Yak (Giants), witch doctors, Pra (Gods), etc. Thai boran (fantasy) were once really good despite its poor special effects but those were in the 90s so it is understandable. I can't picture KA in borans. But a period set in the 1950s is nice. I like the style in Wanida 2010 with Tik and Aff.

I really like Koo Kum, it is one of those story I watch over and over again. There are about 10 different versions and I have only seen 4 version. 2 movie versions and 2 serial versions. It's about two crossed lover during WWII. But they cannot remake that since the latest was in 2004 with Num and Benz. If they were to be a remake, KA would have been the perfect leads. Ken looks good in a soldier uniform as seen in the movie "Behind the Painting" and Ann can pull of any roles.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
KA still not don period and action drama but i don't really like these type of lakorn..
But if the action ala Mr&Mrs Smith,then its okay...

Btw,one of the member of AK Club @Pantip told me that right now,AKC's members still discussing and try to find a very good novel and old lakorn to make a petition for KA..

Anon and others at KA Forever including me want they remake Nampueng Satan but someone at AK Club want to remake Laws of Attraction (Julianne More&Pierce Brosnan)..

They have one member that can contact CH3 for the petition..But now,they still discussing..Once they done,they'll tell us at KAForever so we can join the petition.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want a Thai version of "Life as We Know it" but ten times better than the movie! =D The table should be turn, Ann should be the serious one now lmao

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I want them to do Life as we know it and Nampeung Satan!
Well....More of Nampeung Satan. Why? Because I want Ken to be a Sadist again! I want him to take control this time! mwahhaha :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
The thing I don't want another R scenes. I guess I want a R scene turn willing but it won't happen in Nampueng Satan. NS the older version is so freaky ahahah I don't think I'm able to handle it.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
KA still not don period and action drama but i don't really like these type of lakorn..
But if the action ala Mr&Mrs Smith,then its okay...

Btw,one of the member of AK Club @Pantip told me that right now,AKC's members still discussing and try to find a very good novel and old lakorn to make a petition for KA..

Anon and others at KA Forever including me want they remake Nampueng Satan but someone at AK Club want to remake Laws of Attraction (Julianne More&Pierce Brosnan)..

They have one member that can contact CH3 for the petition..But now,they still discussing..Once they done,they'll tell us at KAForever so we can join the petition.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks, Lady Dila, for the information.

But I have two questions:
1. Does KA Club @ Pantip have so much influence on Ch3's decision?

2. Did KA Club ever succeed in making Ch.3 comply with their petitions?

I am not familiar with the fanclubs in Thailand, so I really want to know. Thanks! :flowers:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

I am not familiar with the fanclubs in Thailand, so I really want to know. Thanks! :flowers:
I don't know but i heard that the script for SSH was a requested by Ann's fans..
They requested it to P'da and CH3 because they said Alin is just for Anne and only Anne can act as Alin...

Don't know if its true or not...
Maybe yes because some people complaint that Kru Cook more suit to Au Thanakorn because Kru Cook in the novel is not good looking and have a dark skin.. :coverlaf:
But Ch3 & p'da decided to take ken as kru Cook..
maybe because AK @pantip requested Ken as Kru Cook.. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie

Pantip is one of Thailand largest forum. The elderly at Ch3 does take into consideration. That was the reason why KA were paired up so many times. It was due to the large request. They take ratings into considerations and how popular they are. That is why I fear this might possibly be their last lakorn together or it may take more than 2-4 years for them to pair up again.

Willy and Mew were extremely popular back in the days. Talking about Mew's popularity, I think Ann has yet to gasp that amount of popularity. Mew's popularity was no joke. She is not the prettiest girl out there but I admit she's a really good actress. It has been years, they were in a lakorn together but they were not paired up. I'm scared it might happen to KA.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Pantip is one of Thailand largest forum. The elderly at Ch3 does take into consideration. That was the reason why KA were paired up so many times. It was due to the large request. They take ratings into considerations and how popular they are. That is why I fear this might possibly be their last lakorn together or it may take more than 2-4 years for them to pair up again.

Willy and Mew were extremely popular back in the days. Talking about Mew's popularity, I think Ann has yet to gasp that amount of popularity. Mew's popularity was no joke. She is not the prettiest girl out there but I admit she's a really good actress. It has been years, they were in a lakorn together but they were not paired up. I'm scared it might happen to KA.
Oh,really fun?? How about mam Jintara,i heard she's really popular back then..
Did Ann also extremely popular like Mew??
i guess Ann is more popular not only in Thai but also international because of cyber..i mean like youtube,live Tv,bla..bla..bla ..so people know more about thai lakorn even they're not thai...

I wonder how KA become so popular in China? Did their drama aired in taiwan??
I heard that KA,ATeam, and Pong is so popular in Taiwan...And Pong is the most popular thai actor in there.:scratchchin:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I hope that this is not their last lakorn together! I miss them already and am waiting to hear news about them staring in a new lakorn together! I don't really care as to which lakorn they choose for their next lakorn but I want it to be amazing. I do love the time period for Wanida, so if they have a lakorn during that time period I would be okay with it. I really liked Seang Soon, where Chakrit played twins and fell in love with Fang. It was a really cute story. I think they can make Ken handsome wearing suits and Ann with beautiful dresses!

I hope that CH3 executives sees that the fan base for KA is still strong and there are still new fans everyday!

@Tracy, I was at the hospital with my friend today and I saw the actual mag of the picture with Ken. He was so hot! There was an interview or article about him and it had OR and SB in there. I was like KA are so popular!!!! :coverlaf: