[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 3: Fah Krajang Dao (TV Scene)

rehann

sarNie Adult
Bet Boy wishes he was paired up with Margie haha
yes... sometime i think like that also~ Margie never seems far from his eyes in this event~
i even think if margie not close to P'tong.... sure Boy will wooing her~ he 'plerm' Margie makkkk!
even in one interview... one reporter ask him 'if Margie don't have p'tong... will he 'chip' Margie or not'
he just like shy... and answer that he n margie prefer to be p' n nong... n even that happen Margie maybe don't want him!
his answer make me suspect something~ margie have special place in his heart...
i know many people suspicious about Yadech relation but for me... i'm more suspicious of this couple~
Yadech don't have so much off screen relation but different with bargie...
they keep meet each other even not working togther after a year~
will buy souviner for each other if they go for tour~
will go event togther... boy will drive margie's car~
instgram... teasing each other~
meet, watch movies, dinner togther... with & sometime without their gang!
their relation are so... i don't have a word to described it~
just love on how it look like~ just like how aum A answer about his relation with Natt M in one interview...
No NeeD to TeLL PeopLe We reLaTed In WHiCh waY~
*when speak about this remember one of Bargie's fan video~

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Bet so too.

I just realized that Boy will be filming three lakorns at the same time. The one with Bella,Taew, and this one.

rehann

sarNie Adult
yes... sometime i think like that also~ Margie never seems far from his eyes in this event~
i even think if margie not close to P'tong.... sure Boy will wooing her~ he 'plerm' Margie makkkk!
even in one interview... one reporter ask him 'if Margie don't have p'tong... will he 'chip' Margie or not'
he just like shy... and answer that he n margie prefer to be p' n nong... n even that happen Margie maybe don't want him!
his answer make me suspect something~ margie have special place in his heart...
i know many people suspicious about Yadech relation but for me... i'm more suspicious of this couple~
Yadech don't have so much off screen relation but different with bargie...
they keep meet each other even not working togther after a year~
will buy souviner for each other if they go for tour~
will go event togther... boy will drive margie's car~
instgram... teasing each other~
meet, watch movies, dinner togther... with & sometime without their gang!
their relation are so... i don't have a word to described it~
just love on how it look like~ just like how aum A answer about his relation with Natt M in one interview...
No NeeD to TeLL PeopLe We reLaTed In WHiCh waY~
*when speak about this remember one of Bargie's fan video~
another sweet pics of bargie~ love boy's smile...

love what boy said about margie at 3:12 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
how i wish i have a best friend like him! he seems rough n bad mouth but who knows how much he care for people around him~
especially someone he love! love boy joob joob :kiss:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Boy look hot as a police man just like in 3 golden man...this is also one i will be looking forward onto with the other two part...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Boy look hot as a police man just like in 3 golden man...this is also one i will be looking forward onto with the other two part...
this 3rd part isn't that interesting but P'Boy and Matt will make a good change

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm totes a Matt fan now. She won me over lol watching Kuan Kanmethep ATM with Tye. Ahhhh she's so Narak. Still have to finish Mam Gam Daeng tho. Boy and Matt are compatible together. At first I was a bit iffy about the pairing but seeing the opening pics, def looking great together. Awe Margie and Matt get to reunite in this one !! Hope 3M reunite soon !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wish Bargie will have another Lakorn soon.
just be patient they will have one right now just wait and see how this pair of Boy and Matt will be like cos from their images they look good as much as Bargie

Bee26

sarNie Egg
boy and matt also look cute together and I'm looking forward to watch all 3 parts. I just wish there would be a lakorn with boy and margie at the moment...LOL..