[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 2: Mon Jan Tra (Tv Scene)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love the little cute scenes between Somar and Waree, I loved the old version despite how boring it was to people around  me. This version is so cute, and surprisingly it Chakrit and Margie doesn't disturb me as a pair lol. I love how he realizes that he is acting like a child when he is courting her. The part where she pulls of his bandage, his face! Lol. 

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^ I'm glad you like the old version like I do. lol. So far, I still love the older one a little more but I'm hoping this version will change my mind. I love this one because it's so light and cute, and the other because the story carried more depth and feelings for me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Iya said:
^^ I'm glad you like the old version like I do. lol. So far, I still love the older one a little more but I'm hoping this version will change my mind. I love this one because it's so light and cute, and the other because the story carried more depth and feelings for me.

I love the old version so much that I often rewatch it. I know I rewatch at least 3 times a year lol. The old version was much more intense, in the old version there was a lot of build up between the two. They were two broken people by their past and the scenes where they would just lay there and tell each other of the bad experiences from their past. The old version Somar was much more aggressive into inserting himself into her life lol.

Iya

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I love the old version so much that I often rewatch it. I know I rewatch at least 3 times a year lol. The old version was much more intense, in the old version there was a lot of build up between the two. They were two broken people by their past and the scenes where they would just lay there and tell each other of the bad experiences from their past. The old version Somar was much more aggressive into inserting himself into her life lol.

I've been rewatching it too, haha. All the reasons you listed are the exact reason why i love it. unlike most lakorns where the pra'nangs had to work out their own problems, these two work together to settle their problems, no matter that they're hesitant on it, at least on her part. 

i love the old Somar, he was so intense! lol. love that scene where he calls her and told her to reach into her pocket and giving her hints to throw away the cigarettes. goes to tell you how well he knows her, even if he's not around. then the scene where he told her she can't run away from him because he already made a wish upon the moon that she can't escape from him, even if she tries. lol.

meenia

sarNie Adult
dang, I'm waiting patiently for this one to end before i watch it.  I really love the old version, maybe it was so good because it was short.  It was short for a thai lakorn.  So all the scene was mostly on  Chatchai and Tik, that's why i love it.  He was so cute toward her, always wanting to touch her or something and yes, he knows her sooooooo well.  That's why i like his character a lot. .lol.. I hope this one is as good.  I'm usually never disappoint in margie's lakorns.  I have liked all her lakorns.  

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Pepat and Sarasama for tomorrow.
Can't wait to see them and i really hope that they will end up together.Ginnnn

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pipat and Sarasamar oh gosh! The preview "You ordered Pipat to court my sister??" Lmao. 

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Waree getting bothered cause she thinks Pipat is trying to get w/ her sister. But then getting like
jealous when Pipat says he's going to try to get Samaa and Soma together.
LOL

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was good, Sama openly hinting to Waree that she's the most important thing to him! Love the part where he told her that everyone's already saying that she was his girl so she would most likely be a good target to use to get to him <3 And how everyone keeps telling Sama that Waree brings trouble to him all the time, but he ignores them and does what his heart desire, hehe... how cute! I love it when he keeps telling her that she needs to listen to the "adult" (him), haha...

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Preview for next Wednesday's episode showed Waree
getting hurt by Laampang and Lang already in episode 8. Thought it was going to be in episode 10 cause of the posts of it on the Manager website. I keep waiting for each update on Manager cause I want them to catch them already. Soma is too trusting of them. I just want him to wake up already. Laampang is so crazy.
I remember this bit bothering me too back during Tik and Chatchai's version of this lakorn. lol The housekeeper got too many chances to try to kill Waree.

And ooh Soma tells
Waree he loves her next Wednesday too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope in this version they don't end it the way Tik and Chatchai's version ended. Where Somar gives the concession to Pipat, that would be really weird! If Pipat ends up with Sarasamar then basically Waree pushed her sister to have what she hates lol. I hope Pipat and Samar end up together they are cute together ^.^ Lol. Margie is so good. Watching this lakorn it seems like there are twin Margies because she is that good lol

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I hope in this version they don't end it the way Tik and Chatchai's version ended. Where Somar gives the concession to Pipat, that would be really weird! If Pipat ends up with Sarasamar then basically Waree pushed her sister to have what she hates lol. I hope Pipat and Samar end up together they are cute together ^.^ Lol. Margie is so good. Watching this lakorn it seems like there are twin Margies because she is that good lol

I'm convinced that there are twin Margies, too! I'm rooting for Pipat and Samar as well!!! Never considered this pairing until this lakorn. Hopefully, there will be more shippers soon and there will be a fanclub for them! xD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jarofnothing said:
I'm convinced that there are twin Margies, too! I'm rooting for Pipat and Samar as well!!! Never considered this pairing until this lakorn. Hopefully, there will be more shippers soon and there will be a fanclub for them! xD
count me in as well i'm shipping Pipat and Sarasama too and Samar/Waree is just too cute next episode he will confess that he loves her 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 8 is so intense that Mae Ban Lumpaeng she's so crazy next episode 9 Aum/Yaya will appear visiting Margie 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Haven't watch today episode yet. I just want to say that Margie does a great job at portraying her twins role. When I watch her twins role I am really convince that she does really have a twin sister in reality. Lol. 10 out of 10 stars for her! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love Margie <3, it's so sad that Lumpaeng and Laeng uses her smoking against her, even after she quit :(. I am curious as to what will happen to Samar. I hope in the end, it's not like the Chatchai and Tik K version. Where Somar gives his business to Pipat. The Pipat and Junlao in this version is so much more animated then in the old version. In the old version they were very dull and lifeless lol. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
next episode will be a intense one the bad guy side who wanted to kill khun sama will do a plan Laeng will kidnap Waree but instead they got mix up between the twin Margie so they got the older sister SalaSamar