[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
YEAH can finally watch my yaya, couldnt concentrate at work today, and reading every1's comment js wanted to fly home to watch MT. It's alot funnier than i thought,only watched the sub ep 1.1 and im laughing non stop maybe becos i can totally relate to Mat and her fangirling mode. LOL Mat's pillow has a pic of Aum on it, even the serious Tawan was funny, he was wiping his car instead of caring for the lady! :bhehe:

think nadech's poster is just for light humor, funny and cute and it's like for 2 seconds of the lakorn i dont see what the big issue is   :shrug: hehhe wish i had a big poster of nadech like that one even, bigger than that korean actor's one!! hilarious

yea bieluvr i actually like yaya chubbier, to me she's cuter that way, and it would be cosier for her co-stars to hug  :pervie: LOL

and i LOVE the OST, it's so nice, if only it was yaya's singing, the song matches her voice, guess they ran out of time 

Reactions: Iya

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
ow I thought the rating would be better than this, shame the drama looks good already 
anyway, I'm so enjoying the girls' bound & interactions ! so so cute!

Reactions: Iya

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I thought this lakorn has poor fashion meaning its going to be a bad lakorn? (Channel 3 Event Thread) LOL. Not surprised to see specfic people commenting a certain way in here nevermind all the double standards. Entertaining makkk 555. Yaya looks chubbier here, no big deal. About the poster, I'm sure it serves as a little fan service and there's no harm in that. Those who ship them would obviously be more than happy about it. For individual fans who just want to fully enjoy a lakorn of Yaya with someone different would find it a little disturbing. Dont worry about the ratings. It should continually go up.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
i js see the poster as such an insignificant part of the lakorn, why bothered be disturbed by it unless that's the only memorable thing you noticed throughout the whole 1.45hr ep, being a yaya fan i took more notice of how she portrayed the character, enjoyed the lakorn itself and js happy 2 see my girl onscreen <3

@donna, im not sure who eak is, but he's pretty cute, will be checking him out and tell u when i know hehe

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
LOL. Those who have been catered to all this time clearly wouldn't understand how it feels to feel neglected and having to see someone you like with someone you cant stand at all literally 24/7 :)

zazoured_17107

sarNie Egg
I cannot believe Mattana punched Tawan . Yaya's characters rarely slap , but they punch, lol. Tawan didn't escape it .

Anyway, I actually enjoyed the bickering between Mat and Tawan. I really could feel their chemistry in those scenes. I just wished there were more moments of them two. I actually like the Aum-Yaya pairing more than I have expected.

Ek is such a lovable character and really cute too. I really like his moments with Mat , he is such a sweetheart with her. The guy that plays him is a newbie, I think his name is arther . He is with Khun Pin from TVscene. He made news last year with Yaya. Newspapers made an article of them two dating but it all crumbled quickly when Yaya comfirmed that she didn't even met him yet, lol. The all thing was just to promote him to the public.

Although Chen is nice to Mat, I still find him creepy, lol. Maybe it is because I already know what to expect from him in the future episodes, lol.

Thanks Kristy for the eng subs , really appreciating your speed and thanks loveangel to post the links ^^
Cannot wait for next week now , two days a week is not enough , haha.

lynnyang said:

{Photo Credit: Kizukami}

Oh yeah, Nadech made a special appearance in today's episode, hehe...(Is it suppose to be funny or not of having Nadech's wallpaper in here?) 

555!  The productions that air on ch.3 love to have little fun references in their lakorns.

ChristyS said:
Girl, Yaya is like 80 or 90 lb and she's 5'6" I think. 

Agreed...around 5'7" on the closer side to 5'8" actually, I think.

sarNie Adult
was there a summary for this lakorn posted yet? want to know what's the beef b/wn num's & aum's character.

eta: found it.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Yaya said the lakorn start as cute an funny but the drama will come soon, can't wait for more of Kadetawan and Mattana :)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Yaya said the lakorn start as cute an funny but the drama will come soon, can't wait for more of Kadetawan and Mattana :)
Yes bong mao, may be next week Tawan may find out who Mattana is, and I remember the Bts video that Aum sack Yaya very hard , ow ow I scar already . But not to worry cos after that we would see Tawan sweet scence with Mattana , sorry I may have to close one eyes cos I'm Yadech fan.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Tawan is so scary at time, I just wish he'd calm down a little. Which makes me a bit curious at why he has so much hatred on him 
I still need to catch on the 2nd episode! and gotta agree Yaya seemed chubbier on here, but that just makes her cuter in my eyes imo 

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
Tawan is so scary at time, I just wish he'd calm down a little. Which makes me a bit curious at why he has so much hatred on him 
I still need to catch on the 2nd episode! and gotta agree Yaya seemed chubbier on here, but that just makes her cuter in my eyes imo 
Now you would find him agressive but it coz a lot bad things happened to him that make him don't trust anyone , he have a soft heart inside, and I think Tawan will change because Mattana and turn back to a sweet person hahahah . We would find out as the story go.