[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Wow !!!! Um and Yaya are more intense then I though ... Yaya became literally a rag doll in his hands ! I was a bit shocked at first , I must admit , but I really like their chemistry . I am looking forward to see this lakorn ! Something is telling me that I am going to enjoy the Yaya and Um pairing ! ^^

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Wow !!!! Um and Yaya are more intense then I though ... Yaya became literally a rag doll in his hands ! I was a bit shocked at first , I must admit , but I really like their chemistry . I am looking forward to see this lakorn ! Something is telling me that I am going to enjoy the Yaya and Um pairing ! ^^
i just love it when aum pairs up with a junior actress

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
The picture of Yaya and Noom making their pout faces is sooo friggen cute! Seems like Matt, Margie and Boy have a lot of scenes in MT and Khun Pin is providing some fan service for "Bargie" fans lol.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
YAYA...SEEMS LIKE HER ROLE IS GETTING HURT ALOT IN THIS LAKORN....IT MAKE ME WORRIED WHEN THIS AIR BUT SHE STILL CUTE....I THINK THIS IS GOONA REMIND ME OF JLR

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407593_500808136616150_709817307_n.jpg?dl=1
credit barry.ya
love yaya's expression here, reminds me of nangfah, such a cutie!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
i wanted to dedicate the first pic i ever post to u alice hehe for guiding me but it didnt work :(
the latest pics makes me so eager for this drama eeekkk

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
Aums getting handsomer by days! He's lookin... DELICIOUS haha! I can't wait for this film to come out, hope he has more lakorns on hand :)