[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
p'Aum, bow bow noi see. 5555 Wow I wasn't expecting Aum to be that aggressive. Yikes, Yaya
hide. lol...It's funny how the news reporter jokes about Yaya mom wanting to go see how aggressive
Aum is to Yaya during filming.

credit: CiNNtv3

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Hahaha I like that Harit is back. But damn I wouldn't want to be
in Yaya place. He must have left marks all over Yaya arms. 5555

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^ men never know their own strength. This dude was playing around with me and he almost choked me to death LOL

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
In this scen Aum look very angry with Yaya. Surly he would bruise yaya arm , it look like yaya gonna faint in end of the video, wonder as well what happen?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
p'Aum, bow bow noi see. 5555 Wow I wasn't expecting Aum to be that aggressive. Yikes, Yaya
hide. lol...It's funny how the news reporter jokes about Yaya mom wanting to go see how aggressive
Aum is to Yaya during filming.

credit: CiNNtv3
Damn raeng jing jing! lol Wow!
I couldnt believe how aggressive he was! He shook her so bad! lol
I feel bad for Yaya na!

Lol..Aum aum aum so aggressive. I would like to know why he was so mean to her too. Geez.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yaya sounds so good answering her interviews now. Her Thai is excellent.

Khun Harit is back!!!!!! Except reincarnated as Tawan LOL
LMAO! This made my night. Oi...P'Aum ja...RAENG maaaak! Na glor jun leur. Poor Yaya. Reminds me off Khun Harit shoving Soriya around like a rag doll.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
oh my yaya will get a bruise for sure, always rememba how nadech says that yaya skin is really soft and easily get bruised, nadech help yaya
the new pics look like the ending scenes, hopefully we'll get to see this soon