[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya and Aum are so cute. Look at the way they're looking at each other. Aum looks really good here and young looking too.

Thanks for sharing.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I take it as Aum REALLY enjoys working with Yaya....he's such a flirt....in his touchy ways.......I know you like them young co-stars, weren't you playing footsies with Margie back in Badarn Jai

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
I know im bad, but i support umm flirting/footsie... It would be wonderful if umm n yaya become real couple! Yaya is cute, lively n energetic, umm is funny, caring, n a teaser lol good combination

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ai yah... so many cute pictures of them! I am patiently waiting for this one.
Aum and Yaya seem to be having great chemistry together and I'm sure they
will do great in this one. Although I did heard that there wasn't going to be that
much loving scene. But Hey...you never know, they can totally twist it around. :D

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
That's suck.... I mean it doesn't have to be like passionate kissing, but at least real lip touch lip kiss so it can be more realistic n romantic...

Umm n Kim kisses in thara himalaya wasn't intimate kissing, but it was real n sweet!
Really, it was a real kiss ??? I have to watch it again then :p

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
Really, it was a real kiss ??? I have to watch it again then :p
Oh YES! Real kisses n lots of sweet scene!
You can watch it here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Mgx2BdRVA
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppu88m4_FUM

I was surprised at first cause Kim is a newbie n young too, but it was so sweet! In an interview, she said she was so shy n couldn't look at umm afterward so she just ran lol

rehann

sarNie Adult

credit as tagged
yaya is such a cutie!
BTW... p'num birthday is the same with Margie! at 22 August! Happy birthday for him in advance! p'boy also his birthday is today!
mee kwam suk talod pai na ka! love u, boy n margie talod!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yaya is such a cutie!
BTW... p'num birthday is the same with Margie! at 22 August! Happy birthday for him in advance! p'boy also his birthday is today!
mee kwam suk talod pai na ka! love u, boy n margie talod!
I totally for got ha silly me anyway thanks rehann
happy birthday P'Boy, P'Num, N'Margie dee jai mak mee kwarm sook talod pai chern gun :party:

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
they look so cute
i just realised how many beauty spots that yaya has but thats ok she beautiful the way she is

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't think I'll get to see Aff and Aum again any time soon, so for now...Yaya will do. I love Yaya too, so this will work out just fine.