[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
Btw, I heard that ch3 doesn't let their daras do real kisses anymore.
That's suck.... I mean it doesn't have to be like passionate kissing, but at least real lip touch lip kiss so it can be more realistic n romantic...

Umm n Kim kisses in thara himalaya wasn't intimate kissing, but it was real n sweet!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Actually ch3 still allows lip on lip to an extent. Ken and Ploy just had one in their lakorn recently and Game Rai Game Rak had it shown. If necessary they will show it, it just can't have sucking or movement.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Believe that u will hate his character more then ever, but they might change it in the new version.
But the old version that i watch i hated his character so much lol
oh thanks Cookiies for clarify oh no I don't want to hate him but I cannot escape from this expression

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there will be sweet sscenes between the pra' nang in this one.
Even if the old version was soooo old and the actor and the actress weren't so good in acting, i did finish it until the end.
After watching this i really like it, but i don't know if u will like it.
But i'm looking forward to see Aum and Yaya for this one.
oh sweet scene now I'm more excited looking forward since i haven't come across the older version I've seen the other 2 parts

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wish i had braid hair like yaya too but my hair is short style almost close to Margie's hair

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well, Min and Weir did alot of kissing scenes, so why Ch3 limited to kissing scene?
Dok Som See Thong caused a lot of controversy with their love scenes. Ch3 thought it was a bit much so they want to make as little kiss scenes in lakorns as possible, not completely banned but many lakorns have stayed away from lip to lip. Ch7 is much more less strict with romantic scenes.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! They have so much chemistry already LOL! Nadech ka...looks like you have competition.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Seeing them together has faded the awkward way they look in my mind when I tried to imagine them together months ago. Good looking people will almost always manage to look good together and Aum and Yaya are beautiful! Chemistry and storyline, don't fail me!

P'Num! Lookin' good with the hair and glasses. Brings back memories.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My, my, my sweetie, you certainly ask a lot of questions. LOL I don't know, perhaps ask someone who lives in Thailand and watches a lot of ch7
yeah she does ask alot everytime when I come across her reply or comment on something

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Sometimes you can put two of the most good looking individuals together and if they don't spark then they just don't. BUT that's just IMHO so please don't take offense to that jjinxxy.

Of all Umm's co-stars so far, I personally think Aff, Taew and Yaya are the most compatible looking with him. Judging from their interactions off screen, Umm and Yaya seem to have chemistry so I hope that also delivers on screen as well. That's not always the case for a lot of couples but no harm in being hopeful. 555.