[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I didn't know that Aum likes to tease and playful with his co-stars. I thought he is quite and serious because of his face being serious during interview.
It is good for Yaya to have a fun and nice co-star and now she has Aum to joke with. Nadech can joke and tease with Kim. Looking forward to this lakorn.
You don't know Aum Atichart. He's the most funniest and most playful co-star anyone can get. He will prank all of his female co-stars.

somp9

sarNie Adult
It seem yaya filming Dao Reang more than this one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

ข่าวละคร

ฟาร์มเอ๋ยฟาร์มรัก (มี 2 กระแส)
- แดนจะผลิตเอง โดยที่นางเอกไม่ใช่แพตตี้
- แดนกำกับ โดยผลิตให้ทีวีซีน

บวงสรวง มายาตวัน - มนต์จันทรา - ฟ้ากระจ่างดาว 6 ส.ค. 55

opening ceremony of Maya Tawan, Mon Jan Tra, Fah Krajang Dao 6th August 2012
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12459981/A12459981.html

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ah, the scene where 'Mattana' graduates. Yaya looks so cutie. I love it when she styles her hair like that. Btw, isn't the girl on the far right the one who played Margie's friend in Roy Marn?​

Credits to Khun Pin's IG​

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Since this is the scene where she graduates, shouldn't Matt, and Margie be in this scene too since they're suppose to be best friends or is it after college that they met and became best friends?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ah, the scene where 'Mattana' graduates. Yaya looks so cutie. I love it when she styles her hair like that. Btw, isn't the girl on the far right the one who played Margie's friend in Roy Marn?​

Credits to Khun Pin's IG​
yep that's her play Margie friend

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since this is the scene where she graduates, shouldn't Matt, and Margie be in this scene too since they're suppose to be best friends or is it after college that they met and became best friends?
probably they met later

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yaya is really beautiful in here! I can't wait to see her with Aum. With that being
said, I seriously do like Yaya with p'Num a lot. I really don't mind them both in a lakorn!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
if they just make num dress like that..he will look good with yaya for sure. he still looks young and handsome.