[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why is P'Great on the pictures too omg don't tell me they put all star casts in here just like K'Pin did with Khun Seuk

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It would actually be nice if Great is in here. I guess I'll wait for a cast list.​

Credits to Khun Pin's IG - AWH!​

Credits to P'Umm/Aum's IG​

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I'd be screaming if I were Yaya like she did (I know that was just an act), but seriously? The huge gap? well appearance wise the men are suitable to be yaya's uncle and way older brother, but if the chemistry is great, I'm sure I'll forget their actual age

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'd be screaming if I were Yaya like she did (I know that was just an act), but seriously? The huge gap? well appearance wise the men are suitable to be yaya's uncle and way older brother, but if the chemistry is great, I'm sure I'll forget their actual age
chemistry will be awkward its like your falling inlove with your uncle or somebody that are twice or more older maturer than you its grossed bet the director will reduce the romance scene in here use N'Mew Lactnara and P'Por N when they play Wanalee they had a complaint cos she's too early for love scene

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. yayee's ig

well Alice I'd mind or even gross if I had boyfriend as hot as Aum, seriously wouldn't mind :3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

cr. yayee's ig

well Alice I'd mind or even gross if I had boyfriend as hot as Aum, seriously wouldn't mind :3
wouldn't mind either but its not worth for it cos it depend on the producer putting the whole story together sample if they will cut the amount of romance scene

Asy

sarNie Immature
If the chemistry is GREAT, there is no awkward. No one complain about Pong and Charebelle lol.

Anyway, Yaya doesn't look like a 19-years old girl too. And she also has her experience with Rome (who looks 10 years older than his actual age lmao).

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If the chemistry is GREAT, there is no awkward. No one complain about Pong and Charebelle lol.

Anyway, Yaya doesn't look like a 19-years old girl too. And she also has her experience with Rome (who looks 10 years older than his actual age lmao).
yeah lets just cross our 2 fingers it will work out su su na ja omg Chakrit/Margie is another age differences for mon jun tra they're getting ready for their fitting

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

yep agree with asy! especially in kularb rai narm, she had to play character who is way older and more mature,but yaya nailed it

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
omg! two very hot actors. i have been a long term fan of num. cannot wait to see this one. yaya narak mak!