[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Ninja for this cuz at the moment everything is so quiet on this lakorn . It is nice to know that the book is good , but I am worried that the lakorn is not going to be has good if they decide to film it in the space of 3-4 months.
Do you know when Yaya's character comes into play in the story ? Cuz it looks like a big chunck of the beginning is going to be more about Um and Num's characters ...
I have heard that the opening ceremony is going to be on the 26th or 28th , I am not too sure now... But it will be at the end of this month lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
There is no way to film it in 4 months. The filming location is in Pukhet. Khun Phin from TVscence said this trilogy will be their big project (bigger than Khun Sek). So it's not a walk in the park.

If they keep it the same as the book, Yaya character starts off from the beginning to the very end. Yaya is a reporter, who wants to interview um. Um 's character a very famous (now retired) actor. He is very reserve and mysterious (remind me of Andrew Gregson).

In the middle, when Um start to give interview, they might do flash back scences. From what I heard, they will be using a different actor to play Younger version of Um.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A news earlier said K'Pin big boss tv scene they will held the opening ceremony of the 3 Series together

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Awww bigger that Khun Seuk. How much money this time? 500m baht?
don't think it's related to money na ja maybe its the casting and the collaboration of the story plot maybe they'll make it twice better than the original version

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Ninja
Well I hope the filming is not going to be as quick cuz it just doesn't sound right.
I am glad to hear that Yaya 's character will be there from beginning to end because I did find the story focusing much more on p'ek which gave me a few doubts.
Thanks Ninja for all the infos . I am just sooooo tired of waiting but nothing is happening... lol !!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the 3 Musketeer Series has their own characteristic
Maya Tawan - The Sun
Mon Jun Tra - The Moon
Fah Krajang Dao - The Star

rehann

sarNie Adult
the 3 Musketeer Series has their own characteristic
Maya Tawan - The Sun
Mon Jun Tra - The Moon
Fah Krajang Dao - The Star
and every each of it... involved reporter n'ek who seem strong... n mafia, action type of lakorn?
isn't it? <_<

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
3 nang ek are reporter. Only Pra ek in Mon Juntra is a Mafia type.

Pra ek in Maya Tawan is hidden/mysterious type. (well, he has 1 bodyguard)
Pea ek in Far Kajang Dao is a cop.

But all the bad guys are mafia. So nang ek got to dodge some bullets and beating.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
3 nang ek are reporter. Only Pra ek in Mon Juntra is a Mafia type.

Pra ek in Maya Tawan is hidden/mysterious type. (well, he has 1 bodyguard)
Pea ek in Far Kajang Dao is a cop.

But all the bad guys are mafia. So nang ek got to dodge some bullets and beating.
oh totally forgotten since I've watched the older version long time ago thanks Ninjai007

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Since Arther is going to be in this lakorn, I thought I'd post his pictures here.​

Credits to Khun Pin's IG​

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since Arther is going to be in this lakorn, I thought I'd post his pictures here.​

Credits to Khun Pin's IG​
thanks CC wow the 3 Musketeers Series fitting and opening is so quick it has started can't wait to see the other 2 parts

somp9

sarNie Adult
Do you have the picture of the guy name Arthur who has rumor with Yaya?
Is Yaya do filming two lakorns at the same time for this one and the other one with Por?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Your welcome Alice.

LMFAOOO!

Uhm, this 'is' the same Arther that was rumored with Yaya and yes, she will be filming both Maya Tawan and Dao Reung at the same time.