[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
to be honest i like that mak got a new lakorn , even though i'm an m-team shipper it doesn't matter to me that he plays with yaya again...
just hope when m-team finally has a lakorn they get an epic one with an awsome storyline (= lots of sweet scenes ^-^)

i think it's funny how people complain that yaya and mak are paired up again when yadech has already lots of lakorns lined up too o.0
You know, sometimes I feel like Mteam fans are so modest. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, but it's just something I notice--because I actually agree with you. I don't mind if Mark pairs with Yaya--or heck even *thinks* anybody. I DON'T CARE. What bothers me is that the elders from Channel 3 continues to be so unresponsive towards M&M fans despite so many of them continually begging for an Mteam lakorn, and other things. Heck, Mark can go ahead and have as many lakorns with Yaya and any other number of actresses, but if he's paired with Mint only just one more time in an, yes, EPIC, lakorn, then I'd be satisfied. That's how modest I'm willing to be. I don't need to be spoiled and I don't like being possessive over an idealized image of daras or anything and anyone for that matter. To be honest, if PLR had delivered, I probably wouldn't even be here right now. Ooey. Ooey.

2 more posts. ><

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
It's normal that people are complaining because clearly after 4HJHKK, there are strong supporters of Yadech and Mteam. Majority wouldn't mind Yadech pairing together often because they're comfortable with the pairing. With Mark and Yaya, again like I said we're unsure of they'll be compatible together in terms of acting.

Since apparently Chatchai wants Mark and Yaya to work together again, I'll assume that he sees something in this couple and therefore I'll anticipate to see some decent chemistry from them.

Love what u said here paownsrey

Regardless of who the pranangs are, I'll show my fullest support for Yaya even if Mark is really the confirmed p'ek. I honestly don't mind Yaya and Mark at all but I wan't to wait for TD first.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Well yeah why would people who want to see Yadech complain if they continue to work together? ^^ imo its cuz so far we've only seen them in one and their next ones won't be seen in a while. Is not that i absolutely hate Yaya with Mark since i like both of them, but just a Yadech and Mteam preference. Plus i was interested to see Yaya with Aum. Again, preference would be Aum and Kim but oh well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so lost now with this thread yesterday i saw Mark's name next to Yaya and now Aum's name return back, what does it mean
is Maya Tawan the pra'nang is it Mark/Yaya or Aum/Yaya which one? :scratchhead2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm so lost now with this thread yesterday i saw Mark's name next to Yaya and now Aum's name return back, what does it mean
is Maya Tawan the pra'nang is it Mark/Yaya or Aum/Yaya which one? :scratchhead2:
I believe Aum's name still remains here, until the pra'ek is confirmed.
still disappointed.
I, too would prefer Aum in this lakorn ><

hippo

sarNie Adult
love both Mark and Yaya, but i really wanna see Mteam!!!!!!
it's so unfair if Mark and Yaya get another one together, but none for Mteam!!! grrrrr.
especially when TD hasn't even aired yet. :cry1: :cry1:

however, i still have a little bit of hope left. praying that either one of them can't do it, preferably Mark coz i wanna see Yaya with Aum.

*fingers crossed*

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks Bong Sreymao :) I've never watched the older versions but from the summary, I say Aum would fit perfectly as the p'ek role. The N'ek on the other hand seems very sweet and spunky so Yaya would also do well. I was on Spicy Forum the other day and was dissapointed that some were saying Yaya's getting too many promotions and they wouldn't be surprised if she dropped out of school. Maybe I'm taking it too personally but I thought that was somewhat rude because it's like they're looking down on Yaya thinking she's not capable of handling her time well enough. I'm sure she's a smart girl who makes wise choices plus whoever her manger is wouldn't load her up with work knowing that she's in her first year of university. I'd like to see different actresses get n'ek roles too but whats there to do when Yaya is a hot commodity at the moment. Whatever though. As long as Yaya OR Aum is in it forshure, I will definitely give this lakorn a try :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Bong Sreymao :) I've never watched the older versions but from the summary, I say Aum would fit perfectly as the p'ek role. The N'ek on the other hand seems very sweet and spunky so Yaya would also do well. I was on Spicy Forum the other day and was dissapointed that some were saying Yaya's getting too many promotions and they wouldn't be surprised if she dropped out of school. Maybe I'm taking it too personally but I thought that was somewhat rude because it's like they're looking down on Yaya thinking she's not capable of handling her time well enough. I'm sure she's a smart girl who makes wise choices plus whoever her manger is wouldn't load her up with work knowing that she's in her first year of university. I'd like to see different actresses get n'ek roles too but whats there to do when Yaya is a hot commodity at the moment. Whatever though. As long as Yaya OR Aum is in it forshure, I will definitely give this lakorn a try :)
I agree. I think what some people that think like that need to understand is that not all of Yaya lakorn will air at the same time. Since DJA none of Yaya lakorn has air yet... Like this one for example it will probably be next year. Really we will only get to see her lakorn about two or three time in 12 months. I'm sure she is old enough to manage her schedule. Not only that I rather see Yaya have a lot of lakorn now before she gets too busy with other things. Than we really wouldn't see her much kind of like Matt. Matt can only except 1 lakorn per year and most of us really want to see her more often. Yaya is the hot newbie right now, so who wouldn't want to give her work. Plus so far all the lakorn she is linked too I am very interested in seeing it. At least it's not all the same storyline or genre. Anyways Aum is the best choice for p'ek character in this lakorn, and yaya would be cute in here as well.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Exactly! Besides, didnt Yaya mention that she wanted to study overseas? If so, we need to cherish all the projects that she has now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree. I think what some people that think like that need to understand is that not all of Yaya lakorn will air at the same time. Since DJA none of Yaya lakorn has air yet... Like this one for example it will probably be next year. Really we will only get to see her lakorn about two or three time in 12 months. I'm sure she is old enough to manage her schedule. Not only that I rather see Yaya have a lot of lakorn now before she gets too busy with other things. Than we really wouldn't see her much kind of like Matt. Matt can only except 1 lakorn per year and most of us really want to see her more often. Yaya is the hot newbie right now, so who wouldn't want to give her work. Plus so far all the lakorn she is linked too I am very interested in seeing it. At least it's not all the same storyline or genre. Anyways Aum is the best choice for p'ek character in this lakorn, and yaya would be cute in here as well.
Aum his perfect for this role as well but the thing they should chose a pra'ek that is tall enough with Yaya its hard to
decide, First his one good sample for a tall guy he is 189cm perhaps the producer could give him a chance as pra'ek one day.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum his perfect for this role as well but the thing they should chose a pra'ek that is tall enough with Yaya its hard to
decide, First his one good sample for a tall guy he is 189cm perhaps the producer could give him a chance as pra'ek one day.
That's true too. Barry and Rome was perfect height for Yaya. I'm going to have to wait to see how Aum will look with Yaya when it's confirm to be him. I'm sure they will look good together... And hopefully Yaya won't look too tall for Aum.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^I agree! First has the perfect height for any nang'ek and he is the tallest actor right now 555! They need to bring him back as praek! He can still improve with acting, ya know! Plus, he's good looking ^__^

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I believe the p'rai is soo psycho because when he was a young boy he saw his mom constantly having affairs with differ guys and would bully him and his dad...then one day his dad snaps and end up murdering his mom than hung himself in front of the p'rai, that's why he had to go live at the Wat. Then when he was living at the Wat he got adopted by some white couple, but the reason the white couple adopted him was because they wanted him to smuggle drugs for them and do all kinds of illegal activities. His character is pretty pitiful and mentally crazy at the same time.
& that totally explains why ched is a total psycho ! He is someone to be pity, sad. But i am going to hate him in the lakorn anyways. Lol.