[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
getting closer and closer, too excited!! jen your offer of the spoiler is very very tempting hehe

but i think the first ep we wont get 2 see yaya much which is ok, it will prob be alot on aum's characters background and how he turned out to be the way he is

CHRISTY YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!! Infinite hugs and kisses, thank you so much in advance for your hard work!!!!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
baileylover6666 said:
hehehe if you want to i can message you >.< i don't want to spoil it in here >.<
Can you also pm me? Lol. I dont mind spoilers because I'll still watch this couplle. Lol.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult

{Photo Credit: Kizukami}

Oh yeah, Nadech made a special appearance in today's episode, hehe...(Is it suppose to be funny or not of having Nadech's wallpaper in here?) I can already sense that Aum and Yaya will have wonderful chemistry in here!!! I'm sure many of us can relate to Yaya as Mattana, a crazy fangirl head-over-heels for Tawan. I can't wait to see them meet face-to-face! With just the thought or being near Tawan, Mat get's all nervous and starts to blush, how cute >_<

Reactions: Iya

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
How everyone like Maya Tawan so far? I'm loving the ep. Yaya is very cute with the short hair and her being a fan of Katetawan. Mattana remind me of us crazy fans of Yadech!! Can't wait for the next ep.

@ bubbles8, thank you ja for the link! I will definilty check it out. :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
haha @ the Nadech small cameo! They'll always have to put something related to those two xD
Still haven't watched the episode, if anyone have a Youtube link do share please!

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Kizukami only hotlinked that picture from FB. Instead of saying credits, it should be re-posted from Kizukami.

For MT it's not bad. I like the pace of the lakorn and all the scenes transition well. Its pretty entertaining to see Yaya as a fan girl. in reality, fan girls are 100x crazier and more annoying. Goodness. The one of three times that I get to see a lakorn of Yaya without Nadech, TV Scene purposely sticks an unattractive poster of him in Mattana's new room. Freakin annoying. Give Yaya's solo fans a chance to breath for once.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:
haha @ the Nadech small cameo! They'll always have to put something related to those two xD
Still haven't watched the episode, if anyone have a Youtube link do share please!
Here's the yt link

[youtube] [/youtube]

CutelyBeatEntTV1

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoy watching Mattana all I could say is 5555555. love the part she try to make herself fat just like the her fake ID picture. Can't wait for the next Ep. 55555 I still want to laugh when I think about Mat. Love the relationship of the three report , they sure have very good chemistry .

Thanks you bong Mao for Mv , and thanks Dude for translat the mv , I love this song very very much.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo it is here! EXCITED! Aum & Num...both hottie hehehehe beside anyone subbing this lakorn???

After school homework it is :D

zazoured_17107

sarNie Egg
I actually was happy with the first episode. Yaya was just hysterically funny and so sweet in her Tawan's fandom lol. I like how the Lakorn was moving at a fast pace , the drama and heavy vibes with Tawan and the light innocent side with Yaya.

I actually liked the chemistry between the three girls , I wished we could have seen a bit more of them. Didn't expect Num's character to get interested in Mattana romantically but at the moment he is really sweet, lol. Tawan is cold and temperamental , limit scary but I am liking it. Arther, the new guy was cute too but I have to agree that the surprise appearance of Nadech was just a bit too much. Tawan and Mattana just met so it is too early to talk about chemistry but I am hoping for something good judging by the teasers.

My overall highlight has to be when Yaya blows her cheeks to make her face look fat so she can fit her fake ID picture , gosh I laughed so much at that bit.

@cookie Thanks for the great gifs, but please please , can I ask you to make one of Yaya doing her fat face ?!.... It is just a keeper, lol