[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
Mak and Yaya will be better than Aum and Yaya. I love the old version, it was a very good lakorn. Hope it will be MAk and Yaya.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Any pairing would be fine for me but if it were to be Mark and Yaya, I hope this lakorn wouldn't start anytime soon. As much as I'm a Yadech fan, I don't want her to only be stuck working with Nadech and Mark all the time. I want her to work with different actors as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Any pairing would be fine for me but if it were to be Mark and Yaya, I hope this lakorn wouldn't start anytime soon. As much as I'm a Yadech fan, I don't want her to only be stuck working with Nadech and Mark all the time. I want her to work with different actors as well.
yeah i agree chubby cheek not always the same pair for yaya why don they reconsider
P'Boy Pakorn since his Tv Scene favourite now

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Boy and Yaya look good actually, well thats my opinion at least. They sang a duet together at one of the Power 3 Concerts and I remember thinking that Yaya has a lot of versatility in which she can look good with a lot of ppl.

If they happen to choose Mark, I hope this is for next year or even later since TD is still airing and it's just a little too soon for me to see them again. Like I always say, when a couple is in high demand, fans cherish them way better than when they're always working together. I don't want people to start getting annoyed of Yaya because she's always working with certain co-stars.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mark with Yaya should be fine....Aump is everywhere he needs a break hehehehehe
not Mark please I'm reserving his reunion lakorn with Mint Chalida again fist before
i can catch him with Yaya, i want P'Boy with Yaya for this one

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I don't mind Mak and Yaya!!! Other than Nadech, I want to give Mak another try with my girl Yaya. TD was so serious. I want them to act together again in romantic cutie drama. Of course Nadech and Yaya are still the best for me.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I want Aum here, i want Yaya to work with people she hasn't worked with, before she pairs up with the same people again.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Since GRGR will air in another month, that means Yaya's schedule will be open for another lakorn. I hope we get some confirmation for this one and Prissina.

I have to be very honest, I'm not ready to see Mark and Yaya together so soon. I'm willing to open up and give them another try because I do see potential for them to be a cute couple but just not now. Mark is still somewhat stiff so give him time to improve. Yaya is purely talented but of course, she can advance futher but working with different ppl as well. Until there's more news on this work, buhbye! lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since GRGR will air in another month, that means Yaya's schedule will be open for another lakorn. I hope we get some confirmation for this one and Prissina.

I have to be very honest, I'm not ready to see Mark and Yaya together so soon. I'm willing to open up and give them another try because I do see potential for them to be a cute couple but just not now. Mark is still somewhat stiff so give him time to improve. Yaya is purely talented but of course, she can advance futher but working with different ppl as well. Until there's more news on this work, buhbye! lol
dee mak chubbycheek and they should pair her with Andrew in for Prissana

puca

sarNie Juvenile
yaya and mak are cute, i liked this pairing
i actually like yaya now since tawan deuard so maybe i'm gonna watch this lakorn even though someone like aum will star in it (well as long as it isn't nadech, that pairing started to annoy me)

as for mak, i want to see him with someone else - i'm really looking forward to him pairing with kim

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Mak and Yaya will be better than Aum and Yaya. I love the old version, it was a very good lakorn. Hope it will be MAk and Yaya.

Omg I very agree with you. Love mark and yaya together too. Hope this is mark and yaya not aum and yaya I think this not match :thumbdown:
And maybe he is old for her. Pray this is mark please,I want mark and yaya couple. When I watch tawan deard they scene make me crazy a lot so please let mark and yaya in here. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: