[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
what the heck!!? no Aum? ><
no offense i like Mark but i would rather have Yaya with Aum than Mark
maybe they should try to make this a Mteam lakorn instead. TD isn't even airing yet but they're already pairing Yaya and Mark again ! that's hard for me to take.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
what the heck!!? no Aum? ><
no offense i like Mark but i would rather have Yaya with Aum than Mark
maybe they should try to make this a Mteam lakorn instead. TD isn't even airing yet but they're already pairing Yaya and Mark again ! that's hard for me to take.
I was already fine w/YAYA AND AUM !
and this news comes out !!
GAHHH !
IKR ! totally agree about TD!!
I am guessing they don't want to promote MTEAM :(
we've waited patiently and we get nothing in return !
I'm soo friggen sad !!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Aum is the best choice for this role, although this would be a very different role for Mark. I do like Mark and Yaya together but not for this role, since it's not a romantic/comedy in which I would like to see them in the future. I think if they were to choose Mark, Matt would be a great choice in my opinion. The reason I wouldn't want Mint C in here is because they should be in a slap/kiss or romantic/comedy... Oh well I don't mind Mark and Yaya in here because they do look great together, but not as good as Mark/Mint and Barry/Yaya. Aum should seriouly have another lakorn with Kim, they looks so good together and when they kiss it was an OMG Moment!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum should seriouly have another lakorn with Kim, they looks so good together and when they kiss it was an OMG Moment!
I want Aum and Kimberley again too! And can't forget about MTEAM! Hehe. Since they already have Bargie and Yadech in new lakorn together.. :rolleyes1:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
How many mods do we have at AF?

I feel you, dear ^__^ But I'll just rant this our at MTEAM Forum. LOL.
But I'm still banned from that place. ><

So I'll say my piece here for now since I hate the suppression of rants opinions:

BAWWWW!

><

Lol. No really though. This is not surprising, though it doesn't take away from the suckiness of course. =.=' Like I said months before, I had a feeling it was going to be a long shot for an MTEAM lakorn. Or like recently, forever. Counting down 5 more posts. And smilez, yes, I highly, highly, highly doubt they're ignorant of the fact that there's high demand for an MTEAM lakorn. They're just not willing to cater to us that's all. They should really take better care of all their fans. >_>

And I do feel bad...but... yeah I can't say anything that would be comforting...Mteam is really not an easy ship to sail eh. =.=' We've been hit many times already. Perhaps even before the voyage's begun. Bwahah I'm getting dramatic and using symbolisms again.

Just hang on tight. If you believe in rainbows after the storm. :p
Underdogs need to be extra resilient. ;)
This ship isn't for the faint of hearts my dears. <3

I can't stand Mark and especially with Yaya!
I'm sorry. =.=' Though I understand.

Also, Mark and Yaya are not confirmed yet, but yeah having this announced raises the probability to more than half.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
How many mods do we have at AF?

But I'm still banned from that place. ><

So I'll say my piece here for now since I hate the suppression of rants opinions:

BAWWWW!

><

Lol. No really though. This is not surprising, though it doesn't take away from the suckiness of course. =.=' Like I said months before, I had a feeling it was going to be a long shot for an MTEAM lakorn. Or like recently, forever. Counting down 5 more posts. And smilez, yes, I highly, highly, highly doubt they're ignorant of the fact that there's high demand for an MTEAM lakorn. They're just not willing to cater to us that's all. They should really take better care of all their fans. >_>

And I do feel bad...but... yeah I can't say anything that would be comforting...Mteam is really not an easy ship to sail eh. =.=' We've been hit many times already. Perhaps even before the voyage began. Bwahah I'm getting dramatic and using symbolisms again.

Just hang on tight. If you believe in rainbows after the storm. :p
Underdogs need to be extra resilient.

I'm sorry. =.=' Though I understand.

Also, Mark and Yaya are not confirmed yet, but yeah having this announced raises the probability to more than half.
Hhahaah Mint I love your spoiler :) !!!!
And jeez! they need to give us a break from our waiting !!! ahaha
-.-

"Mark and Yaya are not confirmed yet"

Please don't accept it Mak :p
ahahah I would love to see Yaya w/someone else other than you na ! hahha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hhahaah Mint I love your spoiler :) !!!!
And jeez! they need to give us a break from our waiting !!! ahaha
-.-

"Mark and Yaya are not confirmed yet"

Please don't accept it Mak :p
ahahah I would love to see Yaya w/someone else other than you na ! hahha
May tong gloor na ja Smilez cos there maybe chance that Nok Chatchai might chose Mteam for Neur Mek 2.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
May tong gloor na ja Smilez cos there maybe chance that Nok Chatchai might chose Mteam for Neur Mek 2.
aww thanks Alice (=

I am still hoping for NM2 too!!!
ATM; since MT is not confirmed yet to be Mak, i feel more at ease lol

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
i don't understand why they always make the p'ek pair with n'ek many time this seem so bored couple
and this lakorn is not 100% comfirm yet
the boss said it might be yaya but not really sure yet
they might change the couple , who know maybe there are different one
the boss should gave another chance for other actor or actress
hate to see the same people always

tinah

sarNie Coma
nooo!!! i wanted a new pairing. why cant they use someone else..have yaya in here but take mark out. but this lakorn wont be til next year so who knows..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
merged topics.

and what... aum out.. >_<.. mark in >_<.. hmm.. wished it was aum still but oh well T_T

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
As much as I love both Yaya and Mark, I wish they aren't in this lakorn together. Besides Tawan Deud hasn't aired yet and it's still unknown to us whether they would have chemistry as a couple or not. They're both good looking and seem adorable together in pictures but I get the vibe that their just friends. Also I want Yaya to have more experience with different p'eks and not be limited to the same people all the time. If a pair are extremely convincing as lovers in a lakorn, I feel that they should only be paired up once in awhile or else it makes viewers think that the demand is too easy and people may loose interest in them.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ agreed. We don't know if they have chemistry yet Mark and Yaya seem to have more chemistry As friends. I'm giving them a chance in TD though because it IS nice to see new pairings.

Omg i would also really love to have Aum and Kim in another lakorn!!! One that is slap/kiss or really dramatic cuz they suit that style!! ><

Well since this isn't confirmed yet i won't get my drawers in a wad lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I agree. TD haven't aired yet and they're already pairing both of
them together again. I love Mark and I will be glad if he have another
lakorn out again.But with Yaya, I don't know yet, I want to know how
they will be like together. And I want to know if I can stand them both
acting together as Pra'nang.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
to be honest i like that mak got a new lakorn , even though i'm an m-team shipper it doesn't matter to me that he plays with yaya again...
just hope when m-team finally has a lakorn they get an epic one with an awsome storyline (= lots of sweet scenes ^-^)

i think it's funny how people complain that yaya and mak are paired up again when yadech has already lots of lakorns lined up too o.0

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It's normal that people are complaining because clearly after 4HJHKK, there are strong supporters of Yadech and Mteam. Majority wouldn't mind Yadech pairing together often because they're comfortable with the pairing. With Mark and Yaya, again like I said we're unsure of they'll be compatible together in terms of acting.

Since apparently Chatchai wants Mark and Yaya to work together again, I'll assume that he sees something in this couple and therefore I'll anticipate to see some decent chemistry from them.

Regardless of who the pranangs are, I'll show my fullest support for Yaya even if Mark is really the confirmed p'ek. I honestly don't mind Yaya and Mark at all but I wan't to wait for TD first.