http://www.instagram.com/mewnitthafanclub_official/p/BqUqAtRlktO
More: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUyi-lF8XI/

Toey x Kao x Matt
Screenshot_20181118_221952.png
Screenshot_20181118_222005.png
Screenshot_20181118_222034.png
Screenshot_20181118_222802.png
(snapbyjeabzi, matt_memories)

Maybe it was just really awkward for Matt and Mint?

View attachment 29110 View attachment 29111 View attachment 29109
More pictures of Mew and Matt! Omg but Matt is seriously beautiful :love: the same goes for Mew but wow Matt is just gorgeous! This past year her visual has changed for the best. She gets better with age :icon12:

Cr. To rightful owners
She stopped aging this year. She's gotten a lot prettier.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Uh Kao’s attire was not flattering at all. She looks old in that blazer. Lol
Tell me about it, they did my girl wrong!

Be still my heart, we got to see Kao + Matt together!. As for Mint + Matt, is anyone surprised? Those two just have to work through it, up to them to figure out where to go from here on out.
Alex.R is looking mighty fine these days, I must say. @Xiongurl26 - I'm sending all my positive vibes out your way for the next calendar signing.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Alex R. was wearing a dry-fit adidas black long sleeve shirt so when he stood up for pics I was right in front blown away. Lol! I was just like that's our man ya'll!!! You could see how good his bod was lolol.

Mint/Matt may just be at the point of if we interact too much ppl will assume that Mint definitely was a helper. If they don't interact then it looks like they have some drift between them. I'm not saying that they don't have some kind of tension but look how salty 9 entertainment got when they didn't get what they wanted lol. One wrong move and it's straight to the headlines for you.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
So obvious Mint does not look so happy with Matt. Want to see Matt next Mario just for science.
With Mew in between
Screenshot_20181118_225401.png
http://www.instagram.com/p/BqU2DrRl1Xz/

Alex R. was wearing a dry-fit adidas black long sleeve shirt so when he stood up for pics I was right in front blown away. Lol! I was just like that's our man ya'll!!! You could see how good his bod was lolol.

Mint/Matt may just be at the point of if we interact too much ppl will assume that Mint definitely was a helper. If they don't interact then it looks like they have some drift between them. I'm not saying that they don't have some kind of tension but look how salty 9 entertainment got when they didn't get what they wanted lol. One wrong move and it's straight to the headlines for you.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BqUzi9DlgTS/
I wonder what the guy was saying. He was pointing to Mint (?) while talking to Matt.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Tell me about it, they did my girl wrong!

Be still my heart, we got to see Kao + Matt together!. As for Mint + Matt, is anyone surprised? Those two just have to work through it, up to them to figure out where to go from here on out.
Alex.R is looking mighty fine these days, I must say. @Xiongurl26 - I'm sending all my positive vibes out your way for the next calendar signing.
Kao look really cute, even though her outfit is meh. She’s not to the point of looking old in anything yet. She look a little awkward between the girls though. @Xiongurl26 , how hot is it? I would feel so uncomfortable in that weather in a crowded place. The seating arrangement has not much space to walk behind them.
Is Alex and Mario the same height? Alex does look really handsome lately.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@Xiongurl26 im waiting for your pics LOL so sad you didn’t get a chance to get them signed but oh well, I bet it was worth the trip just looking at them up close lol :p;)

About Matt and Mint, I def felt a tension. I think Mint might be annoyed at Matt, she just needs a breather for now. Matt might be serious and didn’t want to be there but you can tell she still love her girls. She greeted Mint from that clip.

~

My guess is who was the first person to be there between Matt and Mint? And did they greet one another? Even Toey was quiet than usual too. Lol. Maybe Toey is somewhat disappointed with Matt too??? Yea, we need Taew!! Haha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@Xiongurl26 im waiting for your pics LOL so sad you didn’t get a chance to get them signed but oh well, I bet it was worth the trip just looking at them up close lol :p;)

About Matt and Mint, I def felt a tension. I think Mint might be annoyed at Matt, she just needs a breather for now. Matt might be serious and didn’t want to be there but you can tell she still love her girls. She greeted Mint from that clip.

~

My guess is who was the first person to be there between Matt and Mint? And did they greet one another? Even Toey was quiet than usual too. Lol. Maybe Toey is somewhat disappointed with Matt too??? Yea, we need Taew!! Haha
Maybe Toey just feel awkward because she could feel the tension?

So when is the next signing?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Koy123 it's still around 90 degrees here lol.

~

I'm posting pics soon! :) yeah I didn't quite mind since it was my first time. I almost couldn't handle today. Idk how I'm going to do it for Mark or JJ lol. I have some pics of Mint talking to Matt even tho it wadn't much lol.

@KitKat516 next signing is the 25th! Pope and Bella day.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

I'm posting pics soon! :) yeah I didn't quite mind since it was my first time. I almost couldn't handle today. Idk how I'm going to do it for Mark or JJ lol. I have some pics of Mint talking to Matt even tho it wadn't much lol.

Oh man Popella day will be super pack. Good luck!! Lol

Mint and Matt will take sometime to heal. Maybe the brothers will make it easier even if one of them was kinda the cause of it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Omg, 90 degrees!! My, I would faint if it’s that hot in a crowded place. I don’t do well like that. Good for you for getting out there and getting pictures for us! I want to see Pope and Bella signings.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::pancarta::angel10::icon12::love::naughty2:

~

Idk but we’re counting on you. Lol. And please brace yourself cuz I don’t want neither Mark or JJ to blow you away lol, hopefully Mark will dress good LOL cuz it’s ch3 calendar events that he never looks his best lol :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, 90 degrees!! My, I would faint if it’s that hot in a crowded place. I don’t do well like that. Good for you for getting out there and getting pictures for us! I want to see Pope and Bella signings.
Idk how I did it either lol. I mean they had a big tent for the stars but even they were constantly writing their sweat.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::pancarta::angel10::icon12::love::naughty2:

~

Idk but we’re counting on you. Lol. And please brace yourself cuz I don’t want neither Mark or JJ to blow you away lol, hopefully Mark will dress good LOL cuz it’s ch3 calendar events that he never looks his best lol :p
Haha omg. Yesterday the girls all looked so amazing and the boys all show up casual looking. I'm training to fight with these fans so I'll make sure I can do it for all of us lol.
@Xiongurl26 you'll have to go extra early. You might as well cancel all your morning plans and go camp out at the crack of dawn lol. Su su!!
I just might. Even the older ladies were there ready w/ fan signs. It was so cute bc some of them just stand on the side of the road holding their signs for their bias. We had two hardcore elder ladies rooting for Alex R. haaha