Ch3 2019 Calendar

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I was super excited when the fan meets were announced because almost all 5 of the girls were put on the same day but there wasn’t mucb interaction. Just between Mint, Toey, and Mew. Hoping it doesn’t turn into a 4 person gang either :(
lets forget about mint for a sec. matt didnt even act like mew was right next to her. body language always give people away. mint was probably not low key mad at matt but high key mad. they are both leo's so they have a temper and are stubborn. they will be fine. hopefully.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I honestly felt the cold vibes too. The 2 host just kept mostly talking to the boys. Alex & Kao had such cute interaactions at the evnt. They are all so beautiful in real life. I was so in awe. I was upset at the seating but some fans got lucky. They got ch3 hats signed by all of the daras today. I didnt get quite lucky today w/ my calendat signing but i'll try harder for next time.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
lets forget about mint for a sec. matt didnt even act like mew was right next to her. body language always give people away. mint was probably not low key mad at matt but high key mad. they are both leo's so they have a temper and are stubborn. they will be fine. hopefully.
Yup I thought at least she would talk to Mew but I didnt even see her interacting with Mew either. But I don’t see why Matt would be upset with the other girls though. It would most likely be the other way around.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I honestly felt the cold vibes too. The 2 host just kept mostly talking to the boys. Alex & Kao had such cute interaactions at the evnt. They are all so beautiful in real life. I was so in awe. I was upset at the seating but some fans got lucky. They got ch3 hats signed by all of the daras today. I didnt get quite lucky today w/ my calendat signing but i'll try harder for next time.
I hope you had fun there love! Did all of the stars look just as good in real life like in their pictures?

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
If Taew was there I think it would have eased the tension in the room a bit; or if Toey was next to Matt, since those two seem like the easy-going types.

Wish Mint was seated next to Mario.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope you had fun there love! Did all of the stars look just as good in real life like in their pictures?
I somewhat did. They all were just as good looking or may I say even better than pics. I fan girled so hard over Alex R. Lol. The only thing which made me upset is that they had a qeue of only signing 200 ppls calendars but didn't tell us that. I was 208 :( and I didn't get any signatures. Though I'm happy bc I got to see all my beauties. I was sad some of them had to leave early but it was so fun to watch them interact but I just felt like some of them didn't even want to be there.

Funnily, in the middle of signing Ken P. answered a call and then 20 mins later he had to leave. I was like hrmm... was it a call from someone special?! LOL. Just joking though.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
It was Fuby x Kao. They looked great! Matt looked serious most of the time, tho. And Kao is soooo cute!

Did we get any furby gang photo? They usually have a group photo after or during any event/meet-up.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I somewhat did. They all were just as good looking or may I say even better than pics. I fan girled so hard over Alex R. Lol. The only thing which made me upset is that they had a qeue of only signing 200 ppls calendars but didn't tell us that. I was 208 :( and I didn't get any signatures. Though I'm happy bc I got to see all my beauties. I was sad some of them had to leave early but it was so fun to watch them interact but I just felt like some of them didn't even want to be there.

Funnily, in the middle of signing Ken P. answered a call and then 20 mins later he had to leave. I was like hrmm... was it a call from someone special?! LOL. Just joking though.
Omg what! I would have been so mad at not getting a signature! At least now you know for the other signing to hopefully get further up in line. And omg I would have fan girled hard over Alex too. He’s my favorite guy from that panel today. I think the day with James Ji, Taew, Great and Chippy will be better and more fun. Hopefully the seating arrangement is better that day

Lol at Ken P. It was probably Esther haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It was Fuby x Kao. They looked great! Matt looked serious most of the time, tho. And Kao is soooo cute!

Did we get any furby gang photo? They usually have a group photo after or during any event/meet-up.
No full furby gang picture. It was all just Mint, Toey, and Mew. None with Matt

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol it was probably the "why arent you home yet" phone call.

Aww sad that you didnt get a signature but did you at least get pictures or videos?
I should've taggee you lol! I was just thinking of the K+E talk the other day about her spell lol.
I sure did get pics. I had a friend go w/ me so we pushed ourselves all the way to the front. Lord that was the moment of faints lol. Close but yet still so far.
Omg what! I would have been so mad at not getting a signature! At least now you know for the other signing to hopefully get further up in line. And omg I would have fan girled hard over Alex too. He’s my favorite guy from that panel today. I think the day with James Ji, Taew, Great and Chippy will be better and more fun. Hopefully the seating arrangement is better that day

Lol at Ken P. It was probably Esther haha
Yeah I waited with them for 3 hrs lol. I mean they had some real fun convos today w/ the emcees lol.yeah for JT I know I'm going earlier to get a good spot. No doubt about it bc I wanna see Great up close too hehe!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
No full furby gang picture. It was all just Mint, Toey, and Mew. None with Matt
Aww I was hoping they would post a group photo, tagging Taew. But I guess it's really awkward for now.

The shorties were gathered today lol

(pujira IG live)

Watched some clips. I liked Mint x Alex & Bomb interactions. Kao, Toey and Mew were all giggly. Would've been better if they didn't separate the girls from the boys.

I should've taggee you lol! I was just thinking of the K+E talk the other day about her spell lol.
I sure did get pics. I had a friend go w/ me so we pushed ourselves all the way to the front. Lord that was the moment of faints lol. Close but yet still so far.

Yeah I waited with them for 3 hrs lol. I mean they had some real fun convos today w/ the emcees lol.yeah for JT I know I'm going earlier to get a good spot. No doubt about it bc I wanna see Great up close too hehe!
Take more photos of Great naaaaa :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Yes get up close for JT and Great!! I want you to see my bae Great for me all close! I wish I was with you :sad6:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think so too. Mostly from Matt. I literally haven’t seen any video of her actually talking to anybody. She just looks so serious. More so than usual. Hope the girls aren’t having any issues with each other
So obvious Mint does not look so happy with Matt. Want to see Matt next Mario just for science.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wish you were with me too Suzie! I need some inter fan girls with me.

Honestly, Mint and Matt didn't interact much and I did feel some tension but they were still talking to each other here and there.

P

PrincessKarina

Uh Kao’s attire was not flattering at all. She looks old in that blazer. Lol