Ch3 2019 Calendar

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok. I am really digging majority of the concept. I'm hoping they put all the good ones into one calendar so I don't have to buy 2 again. For 2018 I had to buy 2 just bc they split my faves up. Otherwise, I'm ready to fight with these people to buy the calendars. LOL!

Mew's concept is a ball of joy as well as Taew's! I love Toey and Kao's concept. I actually really like this year better than last year. Mark's concept is a bit off but one's not going to stop me from getting it signed haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ok. I am really digging majority of the concept. I'm hoping they put all the good ones into one calendar so I don't have to buy 2 again. For 2018 I had to buy 2 just bc they split my faves up. Otherwise, I'm ready to fight with these people to buy the calendars. LOL!

Mew's concept is a ball of joy as well as Taew's! I love Toey and Kao's concept. I actually really like this year better than last year. Mark's concept is a bit off but one's not going to stop me from getting it signed haha
Omg you are going to the signings? just one or multiple? Have fun! I'll be living through you lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg you are going to the signings? just one or multiple? Have fun! I'll be living through you lol
So I definitely am going on Furby Day and JT day! I might go for the Pope/Bella Day and Mark/Kim day. I really want to go to James Ma's day but it's on a Wednesday unlike the rest which are on a weekend. That might be an issue but I'll see what I can work up.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I like Taew with Ken P and JJ! Especially that pic with these three holding hands! Aw! And @xodxo I agree Yaya, Mark, and Mario looked the worst/awkward! Lol. Uh what’s up with Yaya’s blow dryer? What the?! And I thought Bomb with those two shorties were adorable too! Yes Toey and Kao are extremely short. Like midget short next to Bomb! Lol. Thirdly I also adore Mew and the guys! They are fortunate with her. Again these attires are hideous sorry! ;)
Yea, like KitKat said, they’re not the worst. Yaya looks stunning. Haha. It’s more like the person who put the pics together just chose the worst shots of them or something. Mark didn’t look ready in both shots.

Nah i think the worst one goes to Mint/Pope/Margie. It was soo boring and awkward. At least Yaya, Mark,Mario looked like they were having fun.
Hehe okay :D Yaya looks hot tho. :) Mint also looks extra sweet in her group. The other two= boring lol

So I definitely am going on Furby Day and JT day! I might go for the Pope/Bella Day and Mark/Kim day. I really want to go to James Ma's day but it's on a Wednesday unlike the rest which are on a weekend. That might be an issue but I'll see what I can work up.
Lucky u!!!! Omg. Share us their siggies after you met them! Plus take loads of pics. Omg! So excited for the live person lol :)

P

PrincessKarina

Ahh! Great for you! Go see JT and update us! ;)

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah its kind of mix matched. The only group signing im excited to see are the one with almost all of the furby gang and then the other group with Great, JJ, Taew, and Chippy. I dont care about any of the other groups besides PopeBella
I hope they make Great and Chippy sit next to each other. It'll be so cute. I loved the lakorn they were in together.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Omg me too! I liked Kon La Kob Fah. Great was so hot in it lol. I so want Chippy and Great to sit next to each other too! Everytime they are together off screen they are so funny. She always messes with him lol
Right!! Hopefully they do. If they don't then that'll be just sad. I need more Chippy and Great interactions.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
kim's group is my fav because i love their outfits. rita looks so good. this year's mag is by far the worse ch3 has produced lol.

P

PrincessKarina

From the girls group I have to say again Rita looks so good! She looks so refreshed! ;)