Ch3 2019 Calendar

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well...Janie did lol. They asked her about Mickey's ex and she said something like please have some manners. Do you think that's an appropriate question?
Hahah that was funny too but i think it was somewhat appropriate because she was the third hand lol but at the same time not because Janie was talking about her wedding. That was also when her father in law strutted his powerful influence by asking Janie if she wanted him to take care of those media. Lol I think Janie found her forever family.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahah that was funny too but i think it was somewhat appropriate because she was the third hand lol but at the same time not because Janie was talking about her wedding. That was also when her father in law strutted his powerful influence by asking Janie if she wanted him to take care of those media. Lol I think Janie found her forever family.
wait what? janie was the third hand in her hubbys previous relationship? i didnt know. And shes asking the media to have some manners? lol shes crazy smh

cool father in law though

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
wait what? janie was the third hand in her hubbys previous relationship? i didnt know. And shes asking the media to have some manners? lol shes crazy smh

cool father in law though
Yesh lol admitted by Mickey :pancarta:

So as for PJ and Got, i was trying to search the past 3 years to see if they were at the signings but couldnt find any. I only see like A listers... Plus Bomb :pancarta:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yesh lol admitted by Mickey :pancarta:

So as for PJ and Got, i was trying to search the past 3 years to see if they were at the signings but couldnt find any. I only see like A listers... Plus Bomb :pancarta:
lol at least mickey was honest about. but you know what they say, the same way you get them you lose them so . . .

at this point i feel like PJ and Got are a list level even though they arent p'eks . especially PJ

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I know majority of the time the ones at the signing events are the ones who are in the calendar. I don't even think Toey P. was in last year's calendar. I have it but let me go double check. He should though bc even Louis Scott is in here too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was saying that too a while back in one of the thread in Toey P. lakorn. Toey haven't been in any of Ch3 calender in the past. I do hope ch3 let Toey P. be in the calender this year. He may not be hot or "it"over night but he really gain fans and making his way up since last year with his lakorn. He have so much buzz last year to early this year.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was saying that too a while back in one of the thread in Toey P. lakorn. Toey haven't been in any of Ch3 calender in the past. I do hope ch3 let Toey P. be in the calender this year. He may not be hot or "it"over night but he really gain fans and making his way up since last year with his lakorn. He have so much buzz last year to early this year.
i know right. obviously hes not the most famous guy but he is steadily climbing in popularity!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Sometimes I don’t get how ch3 pick their people to be on the calendar. Like seriously this year PJ and Prang were so big besides Pope and Bella (the usual people on the calendar) and I just realized how Prang’s not on it or PJ. Toey P should be on it too, I agree. Bomb must be happy he’s in it every year, lol! Jk ahahahaha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes I don’t get how ch3 pick their people to be on the calendar. Like seriously this year PJ and Prang were so big besides Pope and Bella (the usual people on the calendar) and I just realized how Prang’s not on it or PJ. Toey P should be on it too, I agree. Bomb must be happy he’s in it every year, lol! Jk ahahahaha
there are these male actors that i have never even seen before that are gonna be at the calendar signings like Peak, Pon, and August. Am i the only one who doesnt know who they are? PJ, Got, and Toey are way more well known. And also Yeena will be there too even though her lakorn was an absolute flop sadly. Prang would have been the way better choice

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Not sure but I think Toey P, Namtarn, Prang, and PJ are signed with Broadcast and not with CH3 directly. CH3 may want to pick their own kids first, especially the new ones whom they want to promote.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Not sure but I think Toey P, Namtarn, Prang, and PJ are signed with Broadcast and not with CH3 directly. CH3 may want to pick their own kids first, especially the new ones whom they want to promote.
thats what im thinking too but most of their own newbies dont compare to these 3 boys or prang lol At least namtarn is in the calendar though

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
there are these male actors that i have never even seen before that are gonna be at the calendar signings like Peak, Pon, and August. Am i the only one who doesnt know who they are? PJ, Got, and Toey are way more well known. And also Yeena will be there too even though her lakorn was an absolute flop sadly. Prang would have been the way better choice
Yeah, I’m quite disappointed now that I realized how many significant people are missing from the calendar.

I don’t know who peak or pon are :( sadly

August is mighty fine, a newbie.. very cute hehe :) but he’s usually playing supporting and has not really had any major roles to qualify for the ch3 calendar yet tho. Yes, ch3 is seriously nuts for skipping PJ, Toey, Phet and yes even God. Prang seriously should have been on the calendar. She’s worked too hard, for ch3 to turn a blind eye on her. Wawwa didn’t have anything big this year, why is she on the calendar? Same with the Top dude!?! Why is he even on the calendar??? Omg They need to replace him now!. Ch3~~ you’re cray. How disappointing! No harsh feelings. Just saying. :p

At least Namtarn’s on the calendar. That’s good. She’s not forgotten. :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I’m quite disappointed now that I realized how many significant people are missing from the calendar.

I don’t know who peak or pon are :( sadly

August is mighty fine, a newbie.. very cute hehe :) but he’s usually playing supporting and has not really had any major roles to qualify for the ch3 calendar yet tho. Yes, ch3 is seriously nuts for skipping PJ, Toey, Phet and yes even God. Prang seriously should have been on the calendar. She’s worked too hard, for ch3 to turn a blind eye on her. Wawwa didn’t have anything big this year, why is she on the calendar? Same with the Top dude!?! Why is he even on the calendar??? Omg They need to replace him now!. Ch3~~ you’re cray. How disappointing! No harsh feelings. Just saying. :p
i dont see the appeal in Top but i guess his fc are bringing money for ch3. I think he only had my hero series this year. Got for sure deserves to be in the calendar. He was part of 2 of the biggest shows at ch3 this year BPS and KF

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
its easy to say who deserves this and that when we dont know how their contract is set up.
cant wait for pics of the fan signs.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Dont forget that.some of those that are popular or well liked here may not be in Thailand. They maybe known but may not have crazy numbers of fans.

scoytt

sarNie Egg
He’s more deserving to be on the calendar than the unknown newbies.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I would think at least Got would have some place. That boy was in 3 top dramas for this year and nailed every darn role. Toey P. too! He is raking in some good ratings but I guess it is bc he is signed with Broadcast TV. However, Namtarn is too. This contract stuff is just too confusing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would think at least Got would have some place. That boy was in 3 top dramas for this year and nailed every darn role. Toey P. too! He is raking in some good ratings but I guess it is bc he is signed with Broadcast TV. However, Namtarn is too. This contract stuff is just too confusing.
100% agree