Ch3 2019 Calendar

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
A translation from a thai fan said the photos will be available on November 15 at Big C supermarket. Here is a collage of some of the pairings. They are very blurry though!
Screenshot_20181027-151923.jpg
Cr. @klink_pantip
Taew and James Ji are pairing up for sure.
Mint C, Pope, and Margie are pairing up as well!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The photo on the top left the only 2 people i can make out for sure are Boy P and Alek T. The 2 other boys in it looks like Great and Alex Rendell? The girl with them kind of looks like Mew judging from the smile. However im not 100% sure. So going in order from Left to right it might be Boy P, Great, Mew, Alex Rendell, Alek T is my guess.

I cant make out who the people in the bottom left photo are. Maybe Kimmy?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay!! Thanks for making the thread. If that’s the case, I’ll be out looking for those photos on the 15th!! Based off of the hashtags I think it is Mew with Boy & Alek T. For sure it looks like Great but the other one somehow looks like Denkheun too. I’m hoping it’s Alex R. Though lol. It almost looks like it’s Bella on the bottom photo.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yay!! Thanks for making the thread. If that’s the case, I’ll be out looking for those photos on the 15th!! Based off of the hashtags I think it is Mew with Boy & Alek T. For sure it looks like Great but the other one somehow looks like Denkheun too. I’m hoping it’s Alex R. Though lol. It almost looks like it’s Bella on the bottom photo.
the bottom picture does kind of look like Bella. It looks like there are 3 other people with her

Yayy a photoshoot with Great (maybe) and Mew! My dream come true even though it isnt just the two of them. I wonder if some of these random pairings are hints for future pair ups!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay, lucky me I found this clip. It’s just Janie, Ken and Por. Yes, calendars will available for purchase Nov 15th at BigC!!

The concept/theme is “Sending you happiness, sending you smiles.” Lol

@Xiongurl26 yea, be on the look out!!! LOL :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wonder when they took all these pictures. (trying to figure out who Matt would've shot with, last year she was solo)
Thats what im trying to figure out too. They never posted any pictures of them together in their ig stories. Maybe Matt is with James Ma! Why were they together the other day?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Thats what im trying to figure out too. They never posted any pictures of them together in their ig stories. Maybe Matt is with James Ma! Why were they together the other day?
The two were respectively shooting for their lakorns, it must've been the same location that day BUT who knows it could be a possibility.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
i dont doubt that loool and they will be smack dab in the center of the covers lol i hope ch3 mixed it up a bit this year!
well since their fans tend to buy in bulk, ch3 would to dumb not to cater to them. pope and bella should be in the middle tho since their lakorn was a hit but ch3 probably wont chance it. they need to make loyal fandoms happy. its business

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
well since their fans tend to buy in bulk, ch3 would to dumb not to cater to them. pope and bella should be in the middle tho since their lakorn was a hit but ch3 probably wont chance it. they need to make loyal fandoms happy. its business
yeah its understandable! no point in arguing with that :)

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
will the new girls get a chance to shine . this year was meh for all of them except prang who scored big. (chippy, pat, niccha and namtarn )

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
will the new girls get a chance to shine . this year was meh for all of them except prang who scored big. (chippy, pat, niccha and namtarn )
Both of chippys lakorns did quite well in ratings. Much better than some of the A- list actresses and actors like Mew amd JMa. They both managed to get 4's which is like impossible lately especially for newbies! I think chippy was the newbie with the best year in terms of ratings. Yam and Nycha also got good ratings in my hero series