CH3 2013 Calendar

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

A big thanks to l2oom @ picpost.postjung.com for these lovely scans!!!

I tried not to post the same pictures, and I believe these haven't been posted yet, or are the bigger sized pics. Everyone looks amazing! :wub: My bias are my favorites, but even the ones I'm not super crazy over still look just as good! :thumbsup: Course, if I could, I would love to change some daras around, but I'm satisfied with where everyone is at and whom they're with. :D

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Anne Thongprasom & Rome's month looks the best.

Least best goes to the month of Chompoo, Aff, Aum, and Por..... the outfits are hideous.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Louis and the 3 girls is the best for me. The rest seem so photo shop.. Taking their photo and just placing it on a background...is just...blah...sorry guys... Last couple shot was just too bright for my taste.. Didn't see Ann and the 3 guys.. big picture didn't show up...so can't really judge..lol.. overall, i like last year more.. They need to come up with more themes...I can think of a couple.. cooking theme...lol i always love sweets... park.....animals..slumber party..lol....

Asy

sarNie Immature
Who is the guy holding the yellow ball? Is he a newbie?
Poor my Phet Thakrit, no one recognized him lol. He's the guy that paired with Rotmay in that First Kiss movie. He was also the one in The Sixth Sense that paired with Krissie. He's underrated, huh? At least I'm happy because he's in the calendar lol.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
prepare yourself to see these jokesters :lmao3: :lolyup:

oh my we seriously need to starting to make fan fiction for these two!

cr. as tagged

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Poor my Phet Thakrit, no one recognized him lol. He's the guy that paired with Rotmay in that First Kiss movie. He was also the one in The Sixth Sense that paired with Krissie. He's underrated, huh? At least I'm happy because he's in the calendar lol.
Lol. I'm sorry i d k who he is.haha. But oh, he;s the dude from that movie with Rotmay. If I only watched that one I wouldn't have to asked.haha. But yeah,at least he's in the calendar. He's cute.I should research him up.ha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anne Thongprasom & Rome's month looks the best.

Least best goes to the month of Chompoo, Aff, Aum, and Por..... the outfits are hideous.
the clothes isn't hideous but they should had fix the pairing they could had put Ploy with Por move Chompoo to be with Rome and move Anne to be with Ken/Janie
but lucky they didn't separated Ateam

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
oh my we seriously need to starting to make fan fiction for these two!
Haha, so true, that is just so funny though Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha555555555555555555555555555555!!!! My Mark, and Nadech. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Screen captures of BTS! So cute!!!! ;D
Digging Mark&Taew hahahaha =D

The BOYS GOOFING OFF!!!

LOL @ Yaya! Haha "Colorful seasons" Lol

HAHAHA Moment Lmao

Mark "Biggest ... tummy." Lmao Yaya so embarassed! Lmao

Nadech "Im very manly" Lmao Taew and Mark imiated "Yah--manly" LOL

HAHAHA! I am really DIGGING Taew and Mark. HAHAHA!! JOOP JOOP!! :dance1:

Kim&Mint Suay suay :)

Boy couldnt keep his eyes off of Kim..LOL Made everyone laugh so bad. lmao

SC'ed myself :dance1:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i hope they will come up with better themes next year...i want sexy...elegant...traditional outfits...kinda of theme.