CH3 2013 Calendar

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Coolness i want to see Ken with Matt now lol also Pat as well hehehe da couple shoot are slowly revealing their self hahaha

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
She does resemble Vicki, esp with the dimples. Normally I wouldn't purchase the calendar but I will definitely pick one up this year for the sake of my girls.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh.. my heart..
ateam :( they're not paired.. boohoo..
and awwwe, boy and margie won't be in the same month.. hmm..
i wonder who they'll be paired with on the calender.. ehehe..

and man.. patricia is so adorable!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So they but all da guys in da SJ series in here lol...NICE! Anyways who are da two girl on da last photo??? Is it da new Mew girl & Bella??? Correct me if I'm wrong...thanks...still looking forward for da actual shoot hehehe

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
All the SJ guys are there and yes, that's Bella Ranee and Mew Nitta. Everyone is in here except for the Sixth Sense Girls.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

Credit as tagged​
  • o m g, i wonder which ones are these photos in. I hope these are the desktop photos. b/c i';m liking it. i hope it is the desktop one b/c i'm not palnning to buy the wall version. it's big. loving it so far. :D
So they but all da guys in da SJ series in here lol...NICE! Anyways who are da two girl on da last photo??? Is it da new Mew girl & Bella??? Correct me if I'm wrong...thanks...still looking forward for da actual shoot hehehe
  • yes, it's the new Mew and Bella.