Alice

sarNie Tombstone

มาแวววววววว ปฎิทินช่องสาม ตีมไหนละเนี่ยะ

แอฟ ปอ อั้ม ชมพู่

IG.พี่โอ

a switch of pair Ateam > Aum/Chompoo and Por/Chom > Por/Aff​

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I totally want to see Aum & Chompoo together in a lakorn...gawd they finally ge to post together...aww...i dont mind tat ateam didnt post together...at least their in one shoot together not sepreated like mine KAteam... :cry:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I totally want to see Aum & Chompoo together in a lakorn...gawd they finally ge to post together...aww...i dont mind tat ateam didnt post together...at least their in one shoot together not sepreated like mine KAteam... :cry:
not just KA team is apart and not together even RC, Pteam, Mteam they should put Aff with Aum move Chompoo to be with Rome and move Ploy to be with Por T and get Anne with Ken/Janie :secret:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • it's tye!!!!
  • lol. when i saw tye, i was wondering to myself, is he in 2012 calendar. so, i went up to my ch3 2012 calendar to check. i was flipping through pages and couldn't find him so i flip it back to november and when i flipped it back ,there he was.hahha. on the nov month.hahah all that work and he was just right there right in front of me and i didn't bothers to check if he was on the nov month or not.hahha..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm pretty sure Aum and Aff have a pose together. I saw them post it on IG awhile back. Since there are different size calenders, i think there is different poses for each.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

มาแวววววววว ปฎิทินช่องสาม ตีมไหนละเนี่ยะ

แอฟ ปอ อั้ม ชมพู่

IG.พี่โอ

a switch of pair Ateam > Aum/Chompoo and Por/Chom > Por/Aff​
Awh, I have a feeling this theme is going to be my favorite! xD Personally, everyone looks great so far, even the daras that I'm not crazy about hehehe. Aff and Chompoo both look hecka beautiful!!! :wub: Aum and Por look charming, but Aff and Chompoo stand out more. xD Por's outfit is too much! Love Aum's simple one more. Can't wait to see the whole calender! :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Dertaajaf, yep that should be for the calendar since I remember that Tye was working with Art and Namfon. Boy and Kane P are with Patricia Tanchanok and I'm assuming the Sixth Sense girls are going to be together. Wonder how all the other newbies will be arranged. I look forward to seeing the full calendar. So far, everyone looks good.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Aum looks hot with Chompoo -- hope they'll pair up in a lakorn together soon.

Too bad ATeam didn't pose together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aum looks hot with Chompoo -- hope they'll pair up in a lakorn together soon.

Too bad ATeam didn't pose together.
they should put all the koo-kwan together like Ateam, Pteam, RC Rome/Chomp,KA team the 4 pairs in one calender