CH3 2013 Calendar

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol@rose, u r being bias haha. u will only buy if ken and ann does a shoot haha. im not buying, i already have a big bang desktop calendar 2013, a 2pm 2013 calendar, oh i also have a beast, snsd and 2ne1 2013. i dont know why i have so many but they come in packages of things i have bought. although i bought the big bang calendar. i dont need any more calendars lol
Hahaha I can be. Not gonna lie. lol I'm def. not buying one this year. Sigh. I think i've bought enuff. I have 3 and I hardly look at them. lolol And now we see that Ken is not with Ann so yep. It's a confirmation. HAHAHA.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hahah Ken P doesnt get his nang'ek lol

---

Anyways, this will be my second ch3 calender to purchase hahaha! Because Mark gets to be with cute nang'ek like Taew (last year) and Kim this year including Taew+Mint Chalida too. Woot!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
2nd pair is good as well... ploy and Janie are two gorgeous lady with Ken who is mr handsome!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ken and Janie are too cute and funny together. Time for a 5th lakorn together! It was cute how Ploy and Janie were making fun of Ken calling him Ken Phupoom and Ken went along with it saying "fark tua"

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
Ken and Janie are too cute and funny together. Time for a 5th lakorn together! It was cute how Ploy and Janie were making fun of Ken calling him Ken Phupoom and Ken went along with it saying "fark tua"
yes how funny! I used to heard Ken P say "fark tua" too but don't remember with who?!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Fark Tua or Faag Tua means give myself to you because faag means give or for and tua means body.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow it says Happy new year 2013! Is that the cover for the desktop calender??? oh boy, I might have to reconsider buying the desktop calender now