CH3 2013 Calendar

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Ch3 doesnt have anything else besides swimming pool? O.O I mean this concept has been shot more than anything

they all look terrible btw

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i didn't like last year's calender, barely none of the koo kwan were together. At least there's one koo kwan right now.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LOL, uhh if i remember correctly this is the second year they've done a swimming pool concept. This is the same photographer as the one in 2011 with Nadech, Yaya, Nutwara and Chalida. I 'believe' Patricia Tanchanok is with Boy and Kane P and Namfon P is with Art, Pat N and Tye for next years Calendar as well. Anyways, I personally think they look cute, esp Mark and Yaya.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol so it's gonna be like Nadech with Yaya, Mint N Mint C kind of calendar of 2011? Lmao ain't it already boring?

they should at least try to vary the concepts, i thought the concepts of 2012 were kinda ok, even though without kookwan shots
but we got to see new shots

No comments on this one shot, cuz the style will be exact the same since it's taken by the same gay dude

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh. I'm definitely NOT going to purchase this calendar. I've been so disappointed lately.
If ONLY Ken and Ann is paired up again in this calendar then yes, I'll definitely buy it. LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
wait, why are they coming out with 2013 calendar already. they just did the year 2012..its usually toward the end or beginning of the year

do you think Yaya will pose with Nadech and Kimberly with Mark for this photoshoot?
No they always promote the coming year's lakorn pairings so it'll be mark and Yaya, Nadech and kimberly.

wait, why are they coming out with 2013 calendar already. they just did the year 2012..its usually toward the end or beginning of the year
They usually begin shooting it mid-year and release it in December or January.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Ok , I understand for Kimberley and Nadech but as far as I know Yaya has no lakorn coming up with Mark , is it ???.... They should have paired Mark with Chalida in that case... Weird

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Hahaha. I agree. that is weird. unless yaya and mark is having another one together again that we, the viewers,
don't know about.hahha...

Kind of fast to already start shooting for 2013. Damn, it's flying by FAST though,.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
how do u guys think that Kim with Nadech and mark with Yaya? that's just the way they posed to have a pics with Kim's manager, the photographer and P'yee

we haven't see any bts of the actually shots that will come out later though o_O

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Gosh. I'm definitely NOT going to purchase this calendar. I've been so disappointed lately.
If ONLY Ken and Ann is paired up again in this calendar then yes, I'll definitely buy it. LOL
Haha last year was a disappointment for me, do not want Ann with Nadech..
Wish KA had more projects.
I like last years cause KA was for september :rockon: