CH3 2013 Calendar

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It nice but i like this year way better...maybe because of the cheap editing ehehe...but i'm still going to buy one :whaha:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I still like the previous ones but what the heck. I might just purchase this one just for the heck of it since I need a calendar. LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I still like the previous ones but what the heck. I might just purchase this one just for the heck of it since I need a calendar. LOL
i agree last years one is better since they mix the pair around and some of my favourite pair are together

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
WOW! After seeing this scanned version of the DESKTOP calender I fell head over heels for it!! I am definitely going to purchase it! Srsly, MK&NY is the best! I also like Por with his ladies!! Then Mint Nutwara is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking HOT and STUNNING next to that sexy dude too! Woot! =D

I will purchase and support you, ch3, MK and for Mint Nutwara! My favorite nang'rai! hahaha ^_^

Credit as tagged​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo ateam are together in the end.. hoohoohoo..
i like this calender.. should get a copy once it's available.. whoot whoot...
ahhh... i love how mew & pop are in the same shoot! :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wish Rome and Chompoo standing next to each other and James J/Bella but I'm so glad Ateam isn't apart not like others and they should had put Pteam PorT/Ploy

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Nat poking fun at Mint for showing her stomach. Cherry is really pretty in that clip, kinda miss her and Smart together. Smart is so quiet.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Chompoo & Aum look great...maybe in da year of 2013 da two might have a lakorn together hehehe... Than Aff might return!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh... nat is so tall <3 he hovered over all 3 of them teehee.. <3

man i wish i could get the calendar just like that at the 7-ll stores lmao.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Nat is tall but sooo baby-face. :D

Finally my Ateam is together. I remember Aum posted his Mae Ying Taksaorn on his instagram back few months ago. Miss Ateam! <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nat is tall but sooo baby-face. :D

Finally my Ateam is together. I remember Aum posted his Mae Ying Taksaorn on his instagram back few months ago. Miss Ateam! <3
oh Asy your Mario and James Ma banner they both can pass as brothers