ch3 2007 Calendar

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..Ann and Ken look like a real family! too bad its not upclose cuz i cant tell who is who

credit to Edit @ spicy

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
very cute pictures.. i agree it should have been a little more closer because i can't really tell who's who in some of the pictures.. but thanks for sharing the pictures

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
i also noticed that there are a couple of top ranked stars that werent in it.. :( awwwies..

i also agreee, they should of closed up the stars..
you cant really see them

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
aww...how cute...thanks for sharing... =]

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. All the stars are HOTT and glamorous!! I always adore Channel 3 calendars. They are creative. I was hoping to see a close-up too because I think I'm seeing Pat in more than one page. LOL. Isn't Pat the one in the pretty pink dress and the one with Joon on the toy truck? It's nice to see all the Power 3 Club in here. I love them all, especially the one with Por, Aum, Yardthip and Cherry as well as the one with Ken, Ann and the kids. Coolness!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Janie is in there she in the 2nd 2 last pic i don't know about khem don't c her but all da stars r hot
oh i see now..it took a long time for me to notice..lol..

I think Khem is the girl in the white dress next to Au Thanakorn

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I like the one with (forgot his name) I think Chatchai by himself, it shows his star power! :D

I like the one with (forgot his name) I think Chatchai by himself, it shows his star power! :D

omg...everyone looks great!!! :yahoo: does anyone know where i can get this calendar (can i buy it from ethaicd.com)? btw, is that tiyada punbua on the very right in the third picture???