Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol mints bf pupaa was there too.... she said on her ig story that Margie came with her hubby as a couple so she has Kueng.
Lol Keung sat between her and Pupaa too. They've been together for so long, I hope he doesn't turn out like his brother.

Alex and Toey are so cute, glad they're finally having pictures together. I heard they were bring attack which was why they didn't post pictures together. Poor them.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Mint and Pupaa has been together for what seems like forever lol been friends first for awhile too
I think they'll be the end game for one another. Hopefully, that is. Hahha

You know that saying where if you're soulmates with time, you start resembling each other. I think they resemble one another. He seems to support her acting career, and actively promotes her dramas on his own IG. Even taking pictures of her with her p'eks sometimes. I think they fit into each other's world too. He gets along with her actor/actress friends and she gets along with his business hi-so family.

--
Anyways back on topic. I love Matt too! I think the first thing I saw from her was the one where her and Grate were supporting couples. Likit something. The one where I think at the end she gets pregnant but it's Grate who is craving food and throwing up. Hahaha she's one of those hidden gems type of actresses.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Mint and Pupaa has been together for what seems like forever lol been friends first for awhile too
I think they'll be the end game for one another. Hopefully, that is. Hahha

You know that saying where if you're soulmates with time, you start resembling each other. I think they resemble one another. He seems to support her acting career, and actively promotes her dramas on his own IG. Even taking pictures of her with her p'eks sometimes. I think they fit into each other's world too. He gets along with her actor/actress friends and she gets along with his business hi-so family.
Everyone, I was so dense that when I first started seeing Mint with Pupaa I thought she was a third hand or something in Aff's marriage lol. I didn't know Aff's husband had a brother so I was confused, thankfully I eventually clicked that it was a different person but for a short while I was side-eying Mint. That being said I really hope their relationship works out because from what I've seen, they seem really good together and I just want to see Mint.C happy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Didn't they kick start the whole "series" lakorns?? I had never heard of "series" lakorsn until after 4HHJ Series and Gentlemen Series. Which I never bothered to watch. Haha.
After 4HHJ and Jutathep I was so overwhelmed with those serial lakorn! Then other channels started following hoping they will make it as big as 4HHJ but I haven't seen another hit series that blew up... as in outside of Thailand and in this form.