Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh lord! I didn't even know my hubby was playing goalie!!!!!! All my attention was on Por Date that I didn't even realize my mistake. Sorry Pat dear! Haha.

Yes he has. Pope doesn’t have the pretty boy look but he sure has the mature handsome look. I’m neutral with him. I watched him in SJ series and thought he cried well! ;)
I agree. He's not my type of handsome at all, if you guys know me. Haha. It doesn't help that he's so petite out of his other more macho co-stars, but his personality is so charming that you can't help falling in love. Being a soccer pro and playing Por Date has definitely put him on my macho list. Yum. The thing I like about Pope is he has a naturally solemn look on his face that he doesn't have to try hard to be sad or mad. Of course when he smiles and laughs he's the cutest thing on Earth!

Lol — he did and has come a long way Phatman lol I first saw him supporting to Mark in Tawan Duerd LOL second to Nadech in GRGR, then he was supporting in DSST with being chompoos sidekick lol and prob a few others too.

He has come a long way, you def discovered him late lol his first p’ek role I saw was k’chai Pawonruj with Mew jaaaaaa lol :D

~~

maybe one day PJ or Phet can come a long way to being p’ek too lol I hope haha :D

Phet would make a very yummy and delicious p’ek! He has looks and character, why he’s so underrated! PJ could do either good or bad, he’s got bad boy image lol
I did discover him late. I've noticed that I'm always late and behind. Haha. The first time I saw him was in GRGR. I didn't like him at all. I still remember being annoyed by his acting. Haha. Oops. I'm currently backtracking on all his lakorns starting with STT. Pretty soon I'm gonna hit GRGR again. Haha.

If only Ch3 realizes what they're missing out on. Phet is still awkward in his speech in my opinion, but Mr. PJ on the other hand, he's ready to go all out. I hope they'll get their deserved roles soon. Sigh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes I never thought Pope would ever become p’ek like this! I’m proud of him. He made it all on his own. Way to go! :cheer: @xodxo and @phatman
I never did too. When I heard Anne was gonna cast him in STT with Ploy, I was like Ploy is gonna crush the boy! Haha.

I liked Pope in Samee Tee Tra. That's the first time I've watched and saw him. I loved him there. Haha. Is there any other good lakorn of his that I could watch?
He is very good in STT. So far he's super cute and giddy. If I was Karat or Peung I'd fall in love with him too. Hehe. Now I can't wait until he gets sexy with Karat. Hahaha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Pope had such a sad start too. He was cast in this grand lakorn but the production kept stalling for a long time then it just disappeared. Ch3 then found him and I think he became a household name in the lakorn with Chompoo. His character in there was so pitiful, loved the nangek sooo much (man I remember crying for him and I don't usually get with lakorns, takes a lot to melt my cold heart lol) but anyways his ending was so sad. Fans demanded retribution which was why he and Chompoo was supposed to be cast in BPS. He got his first praek role with Mew and the rest is history lol. I really love him with both Mint, very cute. Love his character in the lakorn with Yaya and Nadech too. His supporting characters were always the the guy with unconditional love. I think thats what made him well loved.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I never did too. When I heard Anne was gonna cast him in STT with Ploy, I was like Ploy is gonna crush the boy! Haha.

He is very good in STT. So far he's super cute and giddy. If I was Karat or Peung I'd fall in love with him too. Hehe. Now I can't wait until he gets sexy with Karat. Hahaha.
I would snatch him from Karat. Haha. He's very lovable there. The shy type suits him, with Ploy being so daring. lol Pope's character won't cooperate. :aaaaa:

The ending was my favorite scene and the episodes before it. Pranang owned the whole ending episode.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh lord! I didn't even know my hubby was playing goalie!!!!!! All my attention was on Por Date that I didn't even realize my mistake. Sorry Pat dear! Haha.

I agree. He's not my type of handsome at all, if you guys know me. Haha. It doesn't help that he's so petite out of his other more macho co-stars, but his personality is so charming that you can't help falling in love. Being a soccer pro and playing Por Date has definitely put him on my macho list. Yum. The thing I like about Pope is he has a naturally solemn look on his face that he doesn't have to try hard to be sad or mad. Of course when he smiles and laughs he's the cutest thing on Earth!

I did discover him late. I've noticed that I'm always late and behind. Haha. The first time I saw him was in GRGR. I didn't like him at all. I still remember being annoyed by his acting. Haha. Oops. I'm currently backtracking on all his lakorns starting with STT. Pretty soon I'm gonna hit GRGR again. Haha.

If only Ch3 realizes what they're missing out on. Phet is still awkward in his speech in my opinion, but Mr. PJ on the other hand, he's ready to go all out. I hope they'll get their deserved roles soon. Sigh.
Your hubby? Like the actual Pat guy? Omg he was there lol oops! 555

~~
We have such different distinctions between people lol even though I haven’t seen a very strong character from Phet, it’s his face and smile that I go a little crazy for LOL maybe that’s why I’m so lovestruck with Mark lmao!!! It’s the whole handsome face! Lol :p

Phet looks kind of short though. Anyone knows his height? PJ—I just know he would make a very evil rapist if he’s ever offered a role like that and I’m scared I would hate him to death! Lol cuz he’s got the look and built for that lol plus— after seeing him on 3Zaap, he ain’t no gentleman, a major goofball and prankster.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Pope had such a sad start too. He was cast in this grand lakorn but the production kept stalling for a long time then it just disappeared. Ch3 then found him and I think he became a household name in the lakorn with Chompoo. His character in there was so pitiful, loved the nangek sooo much (man I remember crying for him and I don't usually get with lakorns, takes a lot to melt my cold heart lol) but anyways his ending was so sad. Fans demanded retribution which was why he and Chompoo was supposed to be cast in BPS. He got his first praek role with Mew and the rest is history lol. I really love him with both Mint, very cute. Love his character in the lakorn with Yaya and Nadech too. His supporting characters were always the the guy with unconditional love. I think thats what made him well loved.
Good point. He was always that sappy, sad guy willing to go all out or give everything for his girl. I couldn’t buy into his look, still have not but the success he’s earned he deserves it all!:clap::clap:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe that's so pitiful. Haha. I'm glad he's now a gem at Ch3. At his age he still looks soo young compared to those who were born in the mid 80's. He could use a couple more years as long as he continues to be active and keep himself intact. Haha. Oh and he could also work out that body of his too.

He was in a lakorn with Chomp? Didn't know. Haha. I'm still soooook glad Chomp kicked BPS to the curb. Can't imagine her being Kade at all. Nope. Haha.

I hope he breaks out of his shell and take on more challenging roles. His roles so far have all been passive gentlemen's, no? Haha. Oh wait he does have a challenging role coming up! I'm excited!

I would snatch him from Karat. Haha. He's very lovable there. The shy type suits him, with Ploy being so daring. lol Pope's character won't cooperate. :aaaaa:

The ending was my favorite scene and the episodes before it. Pranang owned the whole ending episode.
Me too! I'd sign that marriage certificate with him any day! Haha.
I wanna see him be more bold too..

Your hubby? Like the actual Pat guy? Omg he was there lol oops! 555

~~
We have such different distinctions between people lol even though I haven’t seen a very strong character from Phet, it’s his face and smile that I go a little crazy for LOL maybe that’s why I’m so lovestruck with Mark lmao!!! It’s the whole handsome face! Lol :p

Phet looks kind of short though. Anyone knows his height? PJ—I just know he would make a very evil rapist if he’s ever offered a role like that and I’m scared I would hate him to death! Lol cuz he’s got the look and built for that lol plus— after seeing him on 3Zaap, he ain’t no gentleman, a major goofball and prankster.
He was in the 42nd ann game not this year's. Haha.

What I've noticed about the actors I like are my favorites are not handsome at first sight, buy slowly and strongly grow on me due to their acting or character. Haha. For example Ken T., Tik J., Krit Y., Aum A., POPE T.! The guys I find handsome as hell are towards the bottom of my favorites list. . .except Pat and maybe Tui. For example Rome P., Great W., Phet T., Panjan K., Haha. I love 'em to death, but they wouldn't top the men I've listed before when it comes to my favorite kind of acting.

Phet is definitely taller than Pope, but shorter than Mr. PJ. Mr. PJ is such a goof. Everyone has said that if he's on set there will be no peace! Haha.

Edit:
May I also add that hair adds charm to a guy I like. I hate the messy do, the shaggy hair. Haha. I like clean cut/short hair. I'll have to admit that a lot of the younger gen actor's have become cuter since they've cut their hair. Hehe. Won't tell who though.

P

PrincessKarina

I liked Pope in Samee Tee Tra. That's the first time I've watched and saw him. I loved him there. Haha. Is there any other good lakorn of his that I could watch?
I started paying attention to him in SJ series with Mew! He was the best actor in my opinion from the 5 series! His crying was flawless! Try the Gentlemen series. You will fall harder for Pope! He’s not my type of hotness but he is definitely very classy and maturely handsome! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

Pope is short. He has a decent body shape. He is not fit like Aum A but he could be worst looking/shape! Lol. Although Mario is short too I like his baby features! But my ideal man is tall and fit. ;):thumbup:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I started paying attention to him in SJ series with Mew! He was the best actor in my opinion from the 5 series! His crying was flawless! Try the Gentlemen series. You will fall harder for Pope! He’s not my type of hotness but he is definitely very classy and maturely handsome! ;)
I like Pope (from his character in STT) and James Ma (he's well-mannered and seems so smart, I also like him in PCKNMCPW). Well I guess I like soft-looking p'eks. :)

I might as well watch Pope's past lakorns after finishing all Matt's.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe. You make me wanna watch it.
Not yet though. Haha.

Pope is short. He has a decent body shape. He is not fit like Aum A but he could be worst looking/shape! Lol. Although Mario is short too I like his baby features! But my ideal man is tall and fit. ;):thumbup:
He is super short. But he is the type to look good with taller ladies like Ploy. Hehe.

P

PrincessKarina

Awe. You make me wanna watch it.
Not yet though. Haha.

He is super short. But he is the type to look good with taller ladies like Ploy. Hehe.
And keep in mind Ploy is still slightly shorter than Yaya and Namtarn! ;) Yes Pope is short! And yes watch SJ for Pope!

P

PrincessKarina

I like Pope (from his character in STT) and James Ma (he's well-mannered and seems so smart, I also like him in PCKNMCPW). Well I guess I like soft-looking p'eks. :)

I might as well watch Pope's past lakorns after finishing all Matt's.
Yup! You might as well! He’s super sweet with Mew!

P

PrincessKarina

That's why I can't watch him yet with other n'eks because I shipped Pisoot & Gung. Haha.:cheer: Is his lakorn with Mew worth watching? I like it when pranang have so much chemistry and look really great together.
You bet! That’s why Pope and Mew became koojin! Their chemistry was beautiful! It was gentle yet harshly devastating in a way! And I don’t want to spoil any more! Lol! :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Personally, I loved watching Pope in the SJ series. He did so well it made me want to find a guy who could be much of a gentlemen as him. He was the caring brother who always watched out for his brothers despite Great being the oldest. He was such a sweetheart. It was heartwrenching but oh so good! Lol. The chemistry w/ Mew was great but that’s the only Lakorn I liked them in together. I definitely became a fan of Pope after the series.