Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

ella0411

sarNie Adult
And they already changed into comfy clothes right after and went to their FC. So, there wasn't really a concert. The rehearsals were rushed. Even the steps in half time show were so simple.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It'd be nice if they had something for the girls too. They must be so bored if their not into soccer.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The dancing is just not there lol. Everyone looks awkward and some even goofy. Nadech looks funny on the float for some reason. And the thrust move the 4 guys made with Nine's float is especially cringe worthy hahaha. Bomb seemed like a fun person, he comes across out of place but just enjoying the moment.

The float outfits no one in particular shine. There is something wrong with each outfits lol. Matt's makeup makes her stand out. It isn't in your face but simply pretty and goes well with her hair.

The dance routines make it look like no one can dance. Yaya is such a pro at these things but even she can't overcome the dance moves lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
As tiring as it may be for the actors and actresses. This is one of the main reasons as to why I love bring a fan of Thai celebrities. The fan service they're involved with is sooooo amazing and the fact that they go an interact directly with their fans afterwards face to face afterwards is amazing.

Love the mutual respect, trust, and love between them and their fans that they can stand around each other and just talk while taking pictures is amazing. Wish I could join in haha

Could never see that happening in South Korea, or other bigger industries because they're always overcrowding and overprotected.
I agree. To them it's like they're not stars they're just working. Look at their fansign events. It may not be as organized, but just look at how intimate they are with their fans and how carefree everyone is. I want to go to one for once in my life.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
@phatman Nine is quite popular because he's the son of Pimpaka Siangsomboon, one of the well-known older actress. I like his mother too.

These events are always awkward, cringey and unorganized to an extent, but I really appreciate their hardwork and attempts to do what they're supposed to do. I like that they aren't afraid to be closed and intimate with their fans at these events. Even though they may not be as popular as S.Korean celebrities, they are fairly popular worldwide and in their country too but they still choose to be closed with their fans without fear. Anyways, I didn't watch the match. I don't think I've watch it since like...2011? 2012? It's been so long. My M&M heart though.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh so there is no actual concert? That’s it for the concert??:pancarta: I watched til the end but they didn’t live anything else after the little group performance so I went to sleep thinking there was a separate concert lol :risas3:

This year wasn’t bad, they’re not professional performers so all their dances and singing is going to be cheeky. I never expected raw performance. I mainly watched to see the stars interact and hang out. :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Although the dance numbers were horrible but I thought all the girls makeup were nice looking, well at least in the halftime show. I didn't like Mint' s look in the starting parade. She looks better with those smokey type look. Maggie's hair was so adorable lol. Whoever dressed Yaya in the halftime needs to be fired but she was cute in the warrior look. Regardless they all had their cute look moment. Taew and New owned that warrior float though, they really looked beautiful.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman Nine is quite popular because he's the son of Pimpaka Siangsomboon, one of the well-known older actress. I like his mother too.

These events are always awkward, cringey and unorganized to an extent, but I really appreciate their hardwork and attempts to do what they're supposed to do. I like that they aren't afraid to be closed and intimate with their fans at these events. Even though they may not be as popular as S.Korean celebrities, they are fairly popular worldwide and in their country too but they still choose to be closed with their fans without fear. Anyways, I didn't watch the match. I don't think I've watch it since like...2011? 2012? It's been so long. My M&M heart though.
Omg I love her! Haha.

No wonder. . .connections I see. He's lucky he got a full ride. I saw a bit of his acting and he's. . .not worthy of my attention yet, but who knows. Now that you've said that he really does resemble his mom. Haha. He also looks like KActor Cha Seung Won except not as hot. Haha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg I love her! Haha.

No wonder. . .connections I see. He's lucky he got a full ride. I saw a bit of his acting and he's. . .not worthy of my attention yet, but who knows. Now that you've said that he really does resemble his mom. Haha. He also looks like KActor Cha Seung Won except not as hot. Haha.
He does somewhat resemble CSW too, just a little bit. lol Nine still has a long way to go but I think he has potential. He's gaining a lot of fame because of his looks, height, personality, singing, whom his mother is, and his acting to an extent for a newbie. I love his deep voice. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He does somewhat resemble CSW too, just a little bit. lol Nine still has a long way to go but I think he has potential. He's gaining a lot of fame because of his looks, height, personality, singing, whom his mother is, and his acting to an extent for a newbie. I love his deep voice. lol
Haha. We'll see how far Ch3 can take him. I don't find him attractive, but I can see why he's well-loved, I mean look at Bomb. Hahaha. Jk jk.

PS.
Bangtan ROCKs!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What??? No concert? Barely any NY moments. This year sucks big time. Best part of the live stream was watching Pooddern be all over Nadech, Mark and Pope.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nine's been popular for over a year or so now. He has like a lot of presenters, his mom is a good manager lol. Also he's been popular with the ch3 producers because they watches him grew up. His mom is a single mother (awesome woman) so he pretty much grew up onset.