Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lots of bromance between Great and James Ji, again. They might just become Koojin HAHAHAHAHA

Photo cr: Great's IG

searchgroup IG

catyacatyacatya IG
I adore the bromance between these two so much. They make me smile each time I see them together.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ahh that’s true. Dang I am not a fan of “squads”
I'm glad I'm not the only who thinks this. They're all good friends, I get it. Kimmy+Yaya+Nadech+Mark, but compared to all the other actors and actresses who play well with each other and anyone, it kind of sucks if you're stuck with these four unless you're like Boy, Margie and James Ma who "fit in" with them all comfortably. I'm sure they're all cordial with each other for the most part but still very "clique-y" even if it's unintentional.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Idc about clicks anymore 555 just wanna see the whole show.

The event is actually tonight OMG It’s already Saturday, 5am in Thailand!! People/fc will start arriving in 2 hrs to set up their stuff!!!so excited!!!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I also wonder about the veterans! Lol :p
Probably will be some veterans but since they aren't dancing or singing maybe they're just show up? Getting on the "chariots" does not require practice so they're show up several hours before, get dress/make-up, get on their rides and wave to the crowds. Sometimes it's better off that they just smile and wave. I cringed watching both Ann and Rita performed last year.:facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

Probably will be some veterans but since they aren't dancing or singing maybe they're just show up? Getting on the "chariots" does not require practice so they're show up several hours before, get dress/make-up, get on their rides and wave to the crowds. Sometimes it's better off that they just smile and wave. I cringed watching both Ann and Rita performed last year.:facepalm:
Oh? Nice! Uh what did Ann and Rita do last year? Lol

xodxo

LOL Rita overdoes it so much! I cringe her over doing/sexy dancing—- or whatever she’s got going on... I find her pretty, but holy cow—when she stated overdoing her sexy, I couldn’t even watch lol, had to press that FF button lol this was at the Love is in Air concert lol she made herself look so cheap and like a tramp 5555

Vets are overdue, done and finished!! Lol I only see Por’s humors still working 555555

P

PrincessKarina

LOL Rita overdoes it so much! I cringe her over doing/sexy dancing—- or whatever she’s got going on... I find her pretty, but holy cow—when she stated overdoing her sexy, I couldn’t even watch lol, had to press that FF button lol this was at the Love is in Air concert lol she made herself look so cheap and like a tramp 5555

Vets are overdue, done and finished!! Lol I only see Por’s humors still working 555555
Lol I see. I also think Rita is so sexy! She’s got a unique pretty look!

xodxo

Lol I see. I also think Rita is so sexy! She’s got a unique pretty look!
Lol she is very attractive and fresh to look at but 555 her overdoing with being sexy and dancing is not working! I cringe badly lol that’s all haha

xodxo

Awwww! This is just pure GOLD! The fact 4HJ gang is able to take a group shot in one frame again and I’m still having some old MM feelings LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3: Margie IS def the ONLY person holding them back together! Everyone else is just shallow and ignorant! See, I always believed that Mark and Mint could reunite one day! Def one day!! :D patience everyone, patience! Haha :D

Let’s hope some fans will be able to capture some cute moments for us to FIN lol :p

6829BC8E-0165-4B7D-96D2-C860F4CE150C.jpeg
Cr Margie’s Ig

xodxo

lol I don't know xodxo. Good picture but doesn't have that feel anymore lol.
What? How could you not?? 555 I swear, put Mark and Mint in one frame again and everyone else will be invisible to them 55555555:risas3:

I’d like to believe that the good old feelings they grew up together never vanished between MM. 555

I wonder if Margie was able to fix the issue with her shoes lol.
Oooh? Is this a metaphor or something else about her and boy pakorn? Lol cuz I know they got some mad beef too lol :p

xodxo

You guys, somebody here is getting sentimental lol ahahaha

Thanks to Yaya for sharing this!! Now I’m waiting for one from the rest of the group that didn’t share yet lol

Yaya’s hand is not tagged cuz she shared the picture!
B7208C31-005E-406B-89E8-35D8927357DF.jpeg