[Ch1] Hormones 2 (GTH)

Gah, I'm so late...
Does anyone remember the guy that Dao had a one night stand with? I think his name was Din...is he reappearing in this series? I don't see why since Dao is supposedly introduced as a bi character in this second season.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Gah, I'm so late...
Does anyone remember the guy that Dao had a one night stand with? I think his name was Din...is he reappearing in this series? I don't see why since Dao is supposedly introduced as a bi character in this second season.
I saw a picture of him from today's episode so he reappears in episode 4

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Yah, just found this thread!! :D I'm loving season 2 so far! I love that Toei & Phu are dating in this season, they're my favorite couple ever since from season 1.

sun11

sarNie Egg
I feel kind of sorry for Phu but not really because I think he's been too selfish.  He knows how Thee feels but still insists on being friends and acting like nothing's changed.  I think he deserves to be alone. I've always cheered for Tar and Toey but now I think Tar and Pang are cute.  But I think Tar will pick Toey over Pang any day.  It seems Tar thinks Pang is cute and enjoys the attention from her, but I think his heart is still with Toey.  Does anyone know the name of the song Tar and Pang sings in episode 4?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hahah tbh I just started watching hormones now. Only through the opening theme, and I've got goosebumps and been replaying it 10 times ^_^ my bad

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
Kudaranai said:
I love how this season's first episode is basically a response to the criticisms from the previous season. This show has gone full meta and I love it.
I see your blog being supsended, so sorry.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OH MY GOSH! I am so excited for the next episode! They go to the beach and Mhog misunderstand Kwan and Win because they came back to the condo in the morning. I really want Kwan and Win to end up together. Like seriously. Ugh. Mhog needs to leave them both alone. Win was so depress and felt super guilty for the actions in the last season. He seem to really love Kwan too. Peach's song is so sad. Hopefully Kwan would return the same feelings back despite his flaws. 
Next episode seems more intense. I can't wait! :D

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Episode 6 was pretty epic!!!! I loved how he hallucinated her lol their love story is the best in this series! I basically wait to watch kwan and win. I hope sprite and pai end up sleeping together and she gets pregnant so they can be responsible about their on and off relationship! Lol wat is with phu...he needs to end up with no one.

roselovesice

I am so mad!! If i'm correct, Mhog asked Kwan to be his girlfriend at the beach and she agreed! NOOO!!! I am so upset. I know this sounds cruel but I hope they don't get together at the end or last that long. My Kwan and Win needs to end up together! The director is making me mad by choosing to do this to me. 555  

I ship Kwan and Win too but due to Win's playful character, no one is willing to take him seriously. He likes Kwan and he is also a good friend to Mauk, but I don't think he knows what he really wants. He has feelings for Kwan but doesn't show it. Mauk is my favorite character at the moment. He's sincere and nice like a gentleman should be. If I were Kwan, I would choose Mauk over Win any day.

roselovesice

Mhog is a sweet guy and I know that if a guy like him exist in real life, which I am pretty sure there are people like that, I would go with him in a heartbeat, but  for dramas, I always end up shipping the girl with the bad-boy but soft heart guy instead. LOL I agree that Win is confuse with what he wants and what to do with his life. Hopefully Kwan comes to know his true feelings soon. I want my Kwan and Win instead! lol I really enjoyed Kwan and Win's conversation moments up in the roof. It was nice to see the two of them have more than 5+ minute screen time together. I feel like maybe Kwan does like Win too? At least from how it seems so far at the end of the episode. I'm not too excited about next week's episode since it's revolving around Mhog and his family issue. I'm such a hater. lol 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Gotta agree, win and kwan had my ship sailing since last season, and it's only because they seemed like the main couple of the series and morg was someone who came in later on.
Although Kwan accepted to be Morgs girlfriend, I don't think it ends there since it would be too short to cut it there. I think kwan will end up liking win and then drama will eventually evolve from then. Also, kwan's comment to win at the rooftop, 'I'd be upset if you weren't here', it definitely hints on something.
Anyhow, Tah and Toeys story will never end!! How does he really feel towards her because if he still had feelings for her, it wouldn't be fair for his friend's sister.

Yeah, not gonna lie that Kwan and Win do look cute together and from watching episode eight, I think Kwan do have feelings for Win too but either she just doesn't know herself yet or she just has feelings for him as a friend. Win is lost and he needs Kwan as his compass to guide him the right way. Mhog is so sweet, though! There's only one thing that I find wrong with him...he knows Win likes Kwan (or does he?) yet he still asks Kwan out.