[CH.Workpoint] Nang Kaen (Montage Entertainment) Tye Natapol / Poyd Treechada / Paule Sittinawawit

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yay, Tye finally back to pa'ek role. The guys is talented and handsome to be given only supporting roles.

Tye looks mighty good in this lakorn but his pra'ek is Poyd Treechada?! Wow! I'm glad Poyd is back on-screen too but never in a million years that I thought they would give her nang'ek role. I wonder how Tye feels. Lol. After all, Poyd is very pretty but this pairing hit me like a freight train. I wonder if her voice is still deep...

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Since it's a horror/mystery genre, people on social media are greatly anticipating it. I wonder if it'll become Workpoint's first major hit.

sarNie Adult
I watched ep1. Really wanted to like it, because I haven't seen a horror/mystery in so long and hey, LGBTQ characters. I wish they would give more of a reason why the main character is mean to everyone from the beginning instead of maybe revealing it later on. It makes it so people don't care what's gonna happen to her.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
at first i was really excited that tye is pra'ek i really miss him but omg with a tran??? you're killing me whoever did this! i'm sorry no matter she still have some guy features in her! knowing that i cannot watch any romance between her and a real guy.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
at first i was really excited that tye is pra'ek i really miss him but omg with a tran??? you're killing me whoever did this! i'm sorry no matter she still have some guy features in her! knowing that i cannot watch any romance between her and a real guy.
Uhm...what does it matter that she's a trans? This is not the 19th century.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
trans are gross no matter what century we are in, period. sorry, there are people who don't watch gay stuff and that's me not my thing. i also don't like people going around changing their natural bodies, period. only exception is when you get in an accident and your face is really deformed then i'm ok with surgery. feel sorry for tye he must be desperate that's why he accepted this project! i would be uncomfortable playing his role haha...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
trans are gross no matter what century we are in, period. sorry, there are people who don't watch gay stuff and that's me not my thing. i also don't like people going around changing their natural bodies, period. only exception is when you get in an accident and your face is really deformed then i'm ok with surgery. feel sorry for tye he must be desperate that's why he accepted this project! i would be uncomfortable playing his role haha...
I don't think Tye is desperate that he have to accepted this project. He the one that pick this project. There are 4 book of this series and not sure if any of the other three book would be making it live anyway Tye is the Producer or Director of this project and choose to be the p'ek in here. He could have choose any other p'ek to play in here but he choose himself to be in here.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I watched ep1. Really wanted to like it, because I haven't seen a horror/mystery in so long and hey, LGBTQ characters. I wish they would give more of a reason why the main character is mean to everyone from the beginning instead of maybe revealing it later on. It makes it so people don't care what's gonna happen to her.
I agree that they should reveal more often of steps leading up to her being who she is. I think so far from episode 1, I gathered she was bullied when she was her former self and was weak. Now she's become a biatch so that she can fend off people who try to hurt her.

This comment is disrespectful in so many ways. I feel that you need to educate yourself about transexuals.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I hope we'll get to see more development with Poyd's character.

I hope you go back and reflect yourself, or at least re-learn how to be more respectful to people. There are so many types of people in the world and even those who are frequenting forums like this, there might be LGBT+ people too. How do you feel if people call you gross instead? If you can't accept other people's differences then at least try to shut your mouth.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
lol and i thought i was nice. funny how people are fired up haha... ain't my fault trans can't accept the truth. no real woman or man would want them no matter what they do to their body..shivers, it's just eew... right there the 1.7 rating-betcha no one is watching this gross film. for those who don't like what i'm saying-go cry yourself a river haha. leaving this gay thread..what a waste of my time!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol and i thought i was nice. funny how people are fired up haha... ain't my fault trans can't accept the truth. no real woman or man would want them no matter what they do to their body..shivers, it's just eew... right there the 1.7 rating-betcha no one is watching this gross film. for those who don't like what i'm saying-go cry yourself a river haha. leaving this gay thread..what a waste of my time!
I don't think anyone was fired up, except you. What we're saying is that you're just seriously rude and disrespectful. Honestly, it is a waste of anyone's time to try to explain compassion to you, obviously, you have none. Good day.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
If you're going to be transphobic, homophobic etc then it's best to claim that title + hate and go, none of your opinions are relevant to the drama at hand.

I've been wondering what happened to Tye Natapol, I think the last time I saw him it was in that lakorn with Matt & Aum. It's great that his back as a lead, hope the drama does well for him and the rest of the cast too.

HNA0

☀️
No one is asking you to watch. You have the right to not watch.

HNA0

☀️
If you think you was nice then I'm probably a saint. Someone nice wouldn't be as rude as you. I really want to know how different would you act if one of your sibling or relative was a tran. Would you still call them gross and distant yourself from them? I know everyone have their own opinions, but you don't have to be that rude. You could have say your opinions in a nicer way.