[Ch.True4U] Playful Kiss Thai Version (Helo Production)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ohh they gonna remake another my favorite Kdrama

Hyun Joong my favorite actors, singer, SS501 my favorite band...Wow so glad Thai remake Hyun Joong drama :woot:

Please not this couple again...I want new pair

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
haha this pair and then ananda with the same pair LOL I never finished Full House and don't plan to. I can't stand Aom's squeaky annoying voice. It's a skip for me. Also, maybe this one has  a lot of romance scenes that's why haha

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
remake korean drama everywhere :scratchhead2:  :thumbdown: , i am not fan of korean dramas remake ,.i watch this drama for sure , but it is enough already , they should make decent  lakorn for AOMIKE TEAM , :yes:  not big fan of mike or aom , but aom good actress watch her short movie present prefect totally worth it  but  her facial expressions sometimes pissed me off but love she good actress ,   i will skip this one as i do before with full house  :nono1:  :nono1:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Omg. Very good news.  I do love the Korean version of playful kiss.  It wasn't too long and they kept the major parts and cut a lot of extra which was fine with me. LOL.  The Tokyo Kiss is actually not a bad version too.  They did change it a bit, but still got the same concept just different environment or setting.

Mike and Aom are cute in Full House.  I actually liked it.  So i can't wait for this remake.  The cast is good and the storyline is great. hehe. Can't wait.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Playful Kiss is based off on the Japanese manga/anime of Itazura na Kiss aka It Started With A Kiss.

I don't know which drama version he is basing this lakorn on but I kind of wish for a new storyline... What is up with him doing remakes?  I would like to see an original piece coming from him and not just him trying to haul off the fame.  Please don't milk the franchise please.

I have a super soft spot for the manga/anime as well as for the current Japanese live action dorama.

Plus not all version will be the same because the mangaka died while writing this piece, hence the story was never completed *sniffsniff*

I would prefer to see a new cast as well, despite having a like for Mike.  I can't see him pull off Naoki/Zhi Shu's role.

bossmama

sarNie Egg
Lol I'm totally on a different page with you guys as I'm reaaaally excited with Aom and Mike reunion! I've been waiting for this remake to happen since last year glad it has some updates

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Aom will forever be stuck as a Korean remake girl.

I am neutral towards her, she has her moments but she doesn't look natural to me. She comes off very plastic looking and sometimes I can't get into her. I think Ananda has enough talent to come up with an original lakorn rather than taking ideas from elsewhere and remake it not to add with the same couple.

I was into it started with a kiss and really love playful kiss with Jung So Min. She was the perfect OHANI...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
Playful Kiss is based off on the Japanese manga/anime of Itazura na Kiss aka It Started With A Kiss.

I don't know which drama version he is basing this lakorn on but I kind of wish for a new storyline... What is up with him doing remakes?  I would like to see an original piece coming from him and not just him trying to haul off the fame.  Please don't milk the franchise please.

I have a super soft spot for the manga/anime as well as for the current Japanese live action dorama.

Plus not all version will be the same because the mangaka died while writing this piece, hence the story was never completed *sniffsniff*

I would prefer to see a new cast as well, despite having a like for Mike.  I can't see him pull off Naoki/Zhi Shu's role.
I agree with everything you have mentioned Julie! LOL, he has been doing alot of Korean Remakes to be exact though..As much as I like Mike..I wish the role would be given to other actors...

& I also agree with what some of you have mentioned! I believe that Ananda has the potential to make his OWN lakorn rather than remakes, come onnnn - give us some slap & kiss or revenge...& some real kisses bcuz we know you like real kissing scenes Ananda, eheheh. Also, I don't really want to see Aom or Mike together again..I feel like Aom is trying to hard to be cute at times...don't be offended... :/ But I might be tuning in for P'Mike ka. Hopefully there's a miracle & Ananda changes his mind on the leading roles, lol...I'll be waiting to see pictures soon ~

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:
Aww! This is great. I actually liked Full House with Aom and Mike. They had some cute chemistry. I don't mind this pairing at all.
I actually like Mike and Aom but to be in another remake that has been done by Korean remake. 

My fav has to be the Taiwanese version. They were true to their character and plot from the anime.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the Kversion was too short compared to the Tversion. But I like Jung So Min the most out of the girls. She wasn't too weak of a duckling and she was out there but So Min makes it so cute. I liked her chubby face in there.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I liked JSM too out of all the girls but staying true to character she wasn't. 

I also liked the fact that the Taiwanese paid tribute to the deceased manga author by ending exactly where she stopped. I had always wanted to know how the original author would have ended the series but we may never know. Sigh, I feel depress now lol 

Anyway those who are keep tracking of this, how is it going along? Casting still in the making or is this all just rumors?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know JSM didn't stay in character because she actually doesn't appear dumb and weak like Ariel. But I fell in love with her character because of her personality as Oh Ha Ni. And this was the first Kdrama that my husband and I watched together and we had a good laugh.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
I liked JSM too out of all the girls but staying true to character she wasn't. 

I also liked the fact that the Taiwanese paid tribute to the deceased manga author by ending exactly where she stopped. I had always wanted to know how the original author would have ended the series but we may never know. Sigh, I feel depress now lol 

Anyway those who are keep tracking of this, how is it going along? Casting still in the making or is this all just rumors?
I'm not 100% but I swear the author's husband said the anime version ended in the way his wife would've wanted. Not exactly, the same thing as her writing the ending herself but I figure it would probably be pretty close. Never watched the anime myself but people who watched it told me they liked it. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
xcinsationalx said:
I'm not 100% but I swear the author's husband said the anime version ended in the way his wife would've wanted. Not exactly, the same thing as her writing the ending herself but I figure it would probably be pretty close. Never watched the anime myself but people who watched it told me they liked it. 
I am referring to the manga that she didn't finish the ending. The anime didn't follow through with the manga so I am assuming the ending is somewhat similar but would nice to see how she lay it out in the manga.