[Ch.True4U] Playful Kiss Thai Version (Helo Production)

KyandiPie

sarNie Egg
People !!! Playfull kiss (itazunara kiss) is japanese, totally japanese. The korean version was actually one of the worst dramas i've ever seen. If you enjoyed the story you should watch the anime or at least the japanese drama version, and I am really excited to that new version *-*

KyandiPie

sarNie Egg
Sukialen said:
they pair up again :) Cant believe that he likes to make korean series hahaha but he can do it well
playfull kiss is japanese not korean. the korean version was also an adaptation.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
queenyeon said:
Wtf @ Mike's hair.
Right?! The guy lead is supposed to be like sophisticated and arrogant. When I look at his hair.. I'm thinking teenage idol wannabe -.-. Also Aom ugh lol. I think it's okay though to watch when you absolutely have nothing to watch. Wish a different channel got this instead, looking at your signature Push as Naoki Woulda been so muchhhh   :wub:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Yeah, i also wish Mike stay with a darker hair color.  I was like "what's up with the color" also.  I'm a fan of both of them from Full house, so i'm excited to watch this one.  It's a bit different, but the concept is still there.  I saw the ending credit and there was a part when Aom was drawing on Mike's face under the glass table and he wakes up was priceless.  Had me smiling.   I can't wait to see episode 3.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@okami Hahaha! You're exactly right! The story is one that most either love or hate. The fact it's based on a "true story" doesn't help. It's not a personal favorite and I didn't care for the Taiwanese version (Love Ariel and Joe though). However, when the newest Japanese version (Mischievous Kiss:Love in Tokyo) came along I gave it a chance and it was by far the most enjoyable for me. Itazura na Kiss (first Japanese version) isn't bad at all and possibly the only version that left me the least irritated, but I will check this one out just to see if it's possible to have at least an equal enjoyment factor. And Mike actually has a similar vibe as Kashiwabara, the original Naoki. The characters seem relatively different though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am in the minority I like the Korean version. I have seen the older version of the Japanese one, the newer version and the taiwanese one. Ariel was adorable but her stupidity kind of drag out more than I cared for. The newer Japanese version the main girl overreact too much. The older version the girl has too big of the ears for me to get past her or anything else.

I do like the anime because well it is cute. The korean version I like jung so min.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm in the minority too and thought the korean version was good but I also liked the Taiwanese one. I haven't seen the Japanese version, I don't watch many of them cus I don't find their leads attractive. Only Jdrama I like was Death Note, a fan of both comic and motion. Ananda should remake that with Mike lol, he'd be perfect for it.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Out of topic again but i'm curious about it so Could anyone tell me what happened with Mike and his son''s mother Sarah why they can't be together??? cos i don't follow his news i just remember the latest news i read about him he said that he will take responsibility with his child but now his gf take care her son alone as single mum.

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
I had no idea Ananda's company was responsible for the remake of the Thai version of Full House. I have seen the original version of Full House, months a go before I even knew there was remake in the making. BUT I must say Ananda did a pretty good job, the Thai version was waay better for me in comparison to the original version.

AND so of course I was super excited when I saw Aom and Mike will be paired up together AGAIN. This time for another remake of a Japanese show. I've watched the anime )Itazura na Kiss), Mischevious Kiss (both seasons), the Korean remake. The only one I haven't seen yet is this version and the Taiwanese version. And I'm definitely going to get around in watching them. 

The BEST for me is still the anime!!! 

Conclusion: I have a high expectation for this show :D

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Only seen the kdrama & jdrama version. I thought it was good. I want to watch this for Aom & Mike but they seem too old for the role.

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone. First comment in this thread.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I kinda like this version.
Me too. I actually like this pairing. Liked them since the Thai version of Full House. IMO, the Thai version is the better version. I also like how they incorporated the Thai culture and made the version unique that way.

Again, IMO, I don't fault Anandra et al for once again going to a formula that has worked for them in the past. The OTP are both easy on the eyes (sorry can't help that the shallow in me speaks) and the chemistry is still there. It sizzles. I think Mike has improved greatly in his acting. And I think his TenTen compliments with Aum's bubbly Taliw. I like it that Taliw is not as stupid.

Also I actually found myself liking the second lead - King. I love his character and it helps that the actor playing him fits the role.

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
Only seen the kdrama & jdrama version. I thought it was good. I want to watch this for Aom & Mike but they seem too old for the role.
Really? You thought them too old for the role? I'm the opposite. I actually thought Aum looks so young here like a teener and I think the blond hair made Mike looks younger. I just watched the Korean drama Sassy Go Go (cheering series) and I thought the female lead looks older compared to the male lead and the other actors but she carries it well so as a viewer I can overlook that aspect.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I believe this ended. Ananda posted a picture thanking everyone for their support. He is also willing to accept criticisms about his production so can someone go tell him to come up with his own original ideas and stop remaking Korean dramas? He's about to remake My Girl, Princess Hours, and something else using Andrew Gregson. Like bruh. Really? 

Devylann

sarNie Egg
i have seen all the versions and I like the Thai one the best! MIke and Aom have good chemistry and act really good together! I like the writing too and the flow is really good. I haven't been bored yet. great job to the team!

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Everyone I like Itazurana kiss and i have watch all the version.
I really like this one super cute and also like the fact that they gave a reason to why he is mean or reserve towards her.
I fond this site were you can watch the lakorn with English subs and without any adds.
http://dramanice.to/drama/kiss-me-detail

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm trying out this version. Saw the Korean one and I enjoyed it...Though they like them to tone down n'k stalking of p'k hahahaa...he's a lil too cold....sounds like this version It shows p'k side more and him softening up...