[CH.True4U] Jao Wayha 3: Poo Krong Fah (6 Hanuman)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Because this isn't channel 3 :)
Ooh yes Vimalee, I agree that they do look good together.
Oh! I saw that Aum is also in this series, but forgot he didn't renew his contract with Ch 3.

I guess the only one I might tune in on is Aum & Noon. Haven't seen Aum forever & Noon is an amazing actress.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mai and Tik look pretty good together. I thought Mai would be taller than Mai and they would look awkward. Now, I'm excited for this pairing! Hope the all 3 series are good since they got all the A list in here. Something new, something different to look forward to

Quiinell

sarNie Egg
Just want to know what is Mai saying about Tik and instead,maybe someone in here can tell me because i don't understand Thai languaage

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
This is a lot for just 3 series... However I hope the best from them... 

Shiny Moon

sarNie Egg
Hi! everybody. it's great to see Tik playing in action drama. Thank for all above updated news and pictures.
Quiinell said:
Just want to know what is Mai saying about Tik and instead,maybe someone in here can tell me because i don't understand Thai languaage

I am not sure what part you want. I guess it might be the part that Mai expressed some feeling through her face after Tik said.

Moderator asked Tik and Mai what type of them because the first pair (Aum and Noon) seems to be a sweet couple; while the second seems to be a debated couple. Tik answered quickly sadism. Then Mai said “yes”. Moderator asked Mai “Are you sadism?". Tik answered for her “she is”. (I guess Mai pretend to play with Tik through her face).

Uhm! Mai really looks pretty and charming.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Shiny Moon, you're welcome and thanks for the translation na ka.

Tik and Mai will meet in the first part of the series at the ballroom.....

So handsome......

Taken care of by the producer haha......

cr:as tagged, hokhanuman

Quiinell

sarNie Egg
Shiny Moon said:
Hi! everybody. it's great to see Tik playing in action drama. Thank for all above updated news and pictures.

I am not sure what part you want. I guess it might be the part that Mai expressed some feeling through her face after Tik said.

Moderator asked Tik and Mai what type of them because the first pair (Aum and Noon) seems to be a sweet couple; while the second seems to be a debated couple. Tik answered quickly sadism. Then Mai said yes. Moderator asked Mai Are you sadism?". Tik answered for her she is. (I guess Mai pretend to play with Tik through her face).

Uhm! Mai really looks pretty and charming.

Thx u dear

Yuukie

Lakornaddict

cr: davikah, toptewin, nampraw, true4u

true4utv นาวิน : ออกกองวันนี้เป็นไงบ้าง ทับทิม : สบ๊ายยย ชิวๆ ไม่ร้อนเลย 'ฝั่งน้ำจรดฝั่งฟ้า' 14 มีนาคมนี้ 20.00 น. ทางทรูโฟร์ยูช่อง24 #เจ้าเวหา #ฝั่งน้ำจรดฝั่งฟ้า #True4U #ทรูโฟร์ยูช่อง24

correct me if im wrong, this will air next month march 14 at 20.00?

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Yay. I hope it comes out soon. I am not a big fan of Pancake, but I will definitely still watch it. 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
@bubba, thank you! :) so they haven't started filming this one.. :'( I was so happy thought this one will air on march...guess we have to wait longer  :cry1:  :no:

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
maybe i watch too much kdrama :scratchhead2: . i feel like tik's skin is damn worn out :secret: ... that looks so obvious when he is next to mai . he is one lucky guy since he acts with all pretty actress who is almost half of his age :wink:  ...