[CH?] Thida Satan (??) : Maria Sky/Apple Apisara/Man Trisanu

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jan 19, 2018.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Yo, this is odd as hell. This lakorn although was very odd and such, it did boost the careers of gals such as Grace Krnklao and Pinky Savika. You would think Channel 3 would want to use their own actors and actresses. I feel so disappointed. Although cast is not 100% Confirmed, but right now this is the cast. Man Trisanu is from The Face Men.

https://www.daradaily.com/news/68218/read/?ch=line
    Source & Credit

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I haven’t watch the original so what is the storyline?

3. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Four friends who basically found a book that taught them the art of witch craft. Pra'ek was pretty much a bully to nang'ek and her friends. He seduced one of the friends (Grace's character) and she fell for him, but he ended up falling for Pinky's character. The girls all had life problems which caused them to start using their power for darkness and eventually Pinky slowly pulls them out. However, Grace is more difficult to pull out as the love triangle between her, pinky, and nam fueled her jealous rage.

One of the MV

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks! I’m not into that kinda storyline so it’s another pass for me. Wow, Grace look so different now, I wouldn’t even know if you didn’t mentioned it. I thought she started acting like 3 yrs ago.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    xdanavelvetx likes this.
  5. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

This was actually one of the lakorns that propelled her career, at least I think so. I thinks he debuted around 2004/2005

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  6. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I felt it was a silly lakorn...but ya...

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  7. Solinda

Solinda sarNie Egg

I remember this lakorn. Pinky was so young and fresh at that time.
    It's another average lakorn about school, friendship and love.
    I watched it because back then I was fan of Pinky and wanted to watch all her work lol.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  8. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

I'm not sure if this is confirm yet but here is a post of the cast:

Cr to: updatebunturng IG

[​IMG]

Cast:

Maria Hoerschler play Pinky role : whish is n'ke
    Tia Tavee play Grace role
    Apple Lapisara play Benz role
    Kirana Jasmine Chewter play Jieb role

Philip Thinroj play Nam role : whish is p'ek

====

If cast confirm this will be Tai very first lakorn she play in. She play a few role in movie. Not a lot of people know that she was Miss. TeenThailand 2012. She was on "Asia's Next Top Model Season 2, & Thailand called The Face Thailand Season 3."

Photo of Tia :
    [​IMG]

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  9. thunder143

thunder143 sarNie Hatchling

this is a channel 3 production ryt??? i think apple lapisara is from gmm though...

10. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

Apple is a free agent. She has worked with both GMM25 and One31 lakorns, as well as those produced by GMMTV.

xdanavelvetx and thunder143 like this.
  11. thunder143

hmmm... so there will be a possibility that her and august will reunite at ch3.... august is at ch3 right now....love this two in their uprince series...thanks for the info...

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  12. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

Ah yes, thanks for reminding me! I'd love to see them reunite in a CH3 lakorn. They have excellent chemistry in their U-Prince arc!

xdanavelvetx and thunder143 like this.
  13. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Maria Sky is hot! But totally not into witchcraft shitz

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  14. thunder143

their series is my number one to me from all the uprince story...i thought i was the only one loving them there, ...then, i saw their series was one of the nominated in something award at soompi.... :)

xdanavelvetx and whitedove like this.
  15. thunder143

i hope this one will have an available eng sub... as this is my cup of tea genre, i actually want to watch the old one with pinky as the lead before when i was still new to the world of lakorns but no matter how much i search, i can't find any with eng subs... hope this one has....

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  16. thunder143

any updates on this one??? i hope this one's not shelved... i wanna see apple here...

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  17. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

18. thunder143

19. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

Ele and KitKat516 like this.
  20. thunder143

omo!!! thank you for this!!!! been waiting for this one... i'm thinking if i should learn thai now coz i'm pretty sure this one will not have an eng sub... >.<

i've read the synopsis of the old one, it seems that they changed something for the new one??