[CH.OneHD31] Mia : Pong Nawat/ Bee Namthip/ Marie Broenner/ Film Thanapat/

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I need romance 3 is good

Nk mom use to be ok nanny. Pk comes back from overseas and he scheme for them to cohabitate....he try to woo her yet don't take her crap..

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I've never seen Film in anything until this and honestly I wasn't attracted or interested in him at all bc I'm all about Pong and Bee shipper. Also he didn't have any traits that got me to be wow until I saw bts of him and Bee together - which I sorta just fell for him instantly bc of their chemistry and how his eyes are always all for her and he seems so into Bee all the time whether it's onscreen or offscreen! I'm so confident he has like a huge crush on Bee in reality! Lol. Can we just have a whole episode of them to ourselves!? Film looks way cuter when he's not in a suite and tie! Young and fresh and carefree look I love on him!

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky Their BTS pics/vids are cute! Looks like the next eps will show Na and Boss happier this time. Hooray cause tbh Ep 24 got me so sad haha. Even if I hated what Thada did, felt really bad how he lost everything and that dad-daughter scene at the end damn so sad. Let's move on to Na-Wasin happy days pls haha.

Film is cute. I like Bee with long hair and her normal look, she looks pretty and fresh. Pong looks like a completely diff person to me when he's not wearing those glasses lol. The whole cast is good although I have yet to see Film in a really dramatic/crucial moment for me to asssess if he's an excellent actor. Bee and Inter are slaying.

Last edited:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Inter is a beautiful and talented girl! Hopefully she continues to stay in the entertainment industry as she gets older. I'd love to see her grow!

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Inter is a beautiful and talented girl! Hopefully she continues to stay in the entertainment industry as she gets older. I'd love to see her grow!
I agree she is super charming too. That kid is gonna go far.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I saw him previously in a another lakorn. I wasn't that interested in him. I skimmed through the lakorn and grew to be eh w/him.

He is still a freshy but the Character of BOSS is just sooo awesome. He said it's harder to play because you're not suppose to display so much emotions. It had to be really really subtle and held in.

Yes He diff. has a crush on Bee....Bee is teasing the fandom. She's a very friendly person. She jokes around w/all her co-star but I feel not to the extend w/Film. Her and Pong have a good relationship to bts.

I saw a clip of them filming. Na w/longer hair and Boss accompany to her "show" party/event?

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky Is that the infidelity lakorn with Pong also? I skimmed through his scenes too. He's cute already bur yeah he def got the charms as boss compared to that character.

Saw the clip. At first I thought it was a real event/interview but apparently it's part of the drama. Hmm that must mean Na has gone really famous. Part of the happy ending I guess.

Last 4 eps! New teaser but as usual I have no idea what they were saying. Spanky, help :)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmitS7fAvng/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13p4l316y1zbi

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@spanky Is that the infidelity lakorn with Pong also? I skimmed through his scenes too. He's cute already bur yeah he def got the charms as boss compared to that character.

Saw the clip. At first I thought it was a real event/interview but apparently it's part of the drama. Hmm that must mean Na has gone really famous. Part of the happy ending I guess.

Last 4 eps! New teaser but as usual I have no idea what they were saying. Spanky, help :)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmitS7fAvng/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13p4l316y1zbi
huh? i meant in general pong & bee are good friend off screen.? Bee has a sitcom w/ak.

Coming to an end soon...what will happen w/Na & boss..Fin soo much you have to hug the pillow. Boss Vs. Tada. Ganya trying to win her lover back.

T- What do you think of Na.
B-I really like her

T- I still really care for her and want the best for her

What will happen...The guy who wait patiently. The reform ex hubby.

B- When will you dare to hold my hand in public.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
huh? i meant in general pong & bee are good friend off screen.? Bee has a sitcom w/ak.

Coming to an end soon...what will happen w/Na & boss..Fin soo much you have to hug the pillow. Boss Vs. Tada. Ganya trying to win her lover back.

T- What do you think of Na.
B-I really like her

T- I still really care for her and want the best for her

What will happen...The guy who wait patiently. The reform ex hubby.

B- When will you dare to hold my hand in public.
Whoops I got it all mixed up, thought we were talking about Film. My bad.

Thought Thada gave up already lol. Guess they have to keep the "triangle" for extra tension and thrill.

Ohhh Boss challenging her. Didn't they hold hands at the mall already? Haha. It will probably be like the original, Boss will go abroad and do some stuff to give Na some time and come back when Na is more ready to commit.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@mave_nice

I was talking about film...his lakorn w/noon S. As his mom & mos. His character later wasn't annoying. He got better being the loving son w/emote scenes. I skimmed it.

Yes....time jump. I think Tada care for her and "wish/hope." Maybe they are "dating" but Na isn't so open. I think the what he really mean is...are we going public w/the relationship..At the mall he grabbed her and held it. She didn't resist but it's was more he grabbed and guide her (she was going the wrong way)

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@mave_nice

I was talking about film...his lakorn w/noon S. As his mom & mos. His character later wasn't annoying. He got better being the loving son w/emote scenes. I skimmed it.

Yes....time jump. I think Tada care for her and "wish/hope." Maybe they are "dating" but Na isn't so open. I think the what he really mean is...are we going public w/the relationship..At the mall he grabbed her and held it. She didn't resist but it's was more he grabbed and guide her (she was going the wrong way)
Oh I have not seen much of Film's work apart from this and that other infidelity lakorn with Pong, cause Youtube suggested it while I was watching Mia 2018 videos.

It's understandable if Na isn't that open yet. I mean the man she was married to for 10yrs cheated on her and broke her heart. It will take some time before she wholeheartedly gives her all to Boss. What matters is they are end game.

Just curious, are you Thai? Or you can just speak the language? :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh I have not seen much of Film's work apart from this and that other infidelity lakorn with Pong, cause Youtube suggested it while I was watching Mia 2018 videos.

It's understandable if Na isn't that open yet. I mean the man she was married to for 10yrs cheated on her and broke her heart. It will take some time before she wholeheartedly gives her all to Boss. What matters is they are end game.

Just curious, are you Thai? Or you can just speak the language? :)
I never really seen any of his work really....I watched that lakorn for Belle And kang...lol but it wasn't really my cup of tea. Film character became a better character than kang though

I feel she's not fully open because of the age gap and the stigma of being an older single women. It seems like she's not experienced in love and he is young.

I'm Laos. Our lang. Is 80-90% the same. I just don't know slang or trendy words.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
I never really seen any of his work really....I watched that lakorn for Belle And kang...lol but it wasn't really my cup of tea. Film character became a better character than kang though

I feel she's not fully open because of the age gap and the stigma of being an older single women. It seems like she's not experienced in love and he is young.

I'm Laos. Our lang. Is 80-90% the same. I just don't know slang or trendy words.
Or is it because of Nuda? The kid in the original wasn't very warm to her Mom's new man. But Nuda likes Boss in this version, just not sure how she will feel about having a new hubby for Mom.

Ohhh cool. I didn't know Laos and Thai are almost the same. Thanks for the info :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Or is it because of Nuda? The kid in the original wasn't very warm to her Mom's new man. But Nuda likes Boss in this version, just not sure how she will feel about having a new hubby for Mom.

Ohhh cool. I didn't know Laos and Thai are almost the same. Thanks for the info :)
I think it's just Na insecurities.

Laos and thai is like USA and England

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
I think it's just Na insecurities.

Laos and thai is like USA and England
Wow I wish PH had the same language as TH too haha.

Awww Na. Anyway, can't wait for Mon. Her new look plus Wasin wearing casual clothes more often. Their scenes at the kitchen, garden ahhh :love:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Boss said becareful... someone at your age can't handle it and might have a heart attack

Dead....savage...hahaha....I just saw that clip and came here
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG! Savage indeed lol. What was the task anyway? Carrying the flowers? hahaha.