[CH.OneHD31] Mia : Pong Nawat/ Bee Namthip/ Marie Broenner/ Film Thanapat/

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@mave_nice

She's not pregger and she admit she lied.He got a backbone and said to her that even if Na isn't in the picture, he can still leave her.

tada finally did the right thing. i love the scene after the hospital, I felt he was really genuine. After the divorce, Tada was never soo honest. He is actually really remorseful. He told her that he is thankful to have his time w/her. He said he will say sorry everyday even if they won't hear him. He wish her well and if she needs him he will be there and he will forever love her. If you can....or if you're able to, think of me as one of your friend.

Ganya made sure they know they are divorced.

Tada ask for a family outing for their daugther. Na said that is fine, she will try to arrange it w/the sister and her hubby to join them.

Na got another job offer....mmmm

Oh no, Nui Da....she's going to get hurt...daddy Wasin time....

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky Thank you! But why is he still staying with that crazy woman in the resto? He should be alone and miserable lol. Are they still living together in that condo?

Even if I wanted them to call it quits, the scene after the divorce was really heartbreaking :sad6: But that's the price you have to pay for messing up.

Nuda's gonna get hurt :( Boss to the rescue!

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@spanky Thank you! But why is he still staying with that crazy woman in the resto? He should be alone and miserable lol. Are they still living together in that condo?

Even if I wanted them to call it quits, the scene after the divorce was really heartbreaking :sad6: But that's the price you have to pay for messing up.

Nuda's gonna get hurt :( Boss to the rescue!

That's the choice he made, he can suffer....lol....I don't know why he is still w/her...i guess...he has no1...might as well still be with her. Also Ganya will not let him leave easily. She has threaten many times that she will make all their lives a living hell. She said that although she's not pregnant now, she can be at any time.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
The scene at the house after the hospital.. she forgave him right? Or what was she saying apart from the fact that she can't go back and that they have to divorce.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
That's the choice he made, he can suffer....lol....I don't know why he is still w/her...i guess...he has no1...might as well still be with her. Also Ganya will not let him leave easily. She has threaten many times that she will make all their lives a living hell. She said that although she's not pregnant now, she can be at any time.
If he is still officially with her, that just discredits his whole apology scene at the house and at the district office. He should cut ties with Kanya and live alone. Or maybe he is scared she might commit suicide again or do something crazy. Oh well he does look like he is suffering lol.

I saw a teaser for tomorrow where Kanya and Na were arguing about something on the phone and Na went to Thada angrily, probably to ask him to control her and stop her from spreading terror?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
If he is still officially with her, that just discredits his whole apology scene at the house and at the district office. He should cut ties with Kanya and live alone. Or maybe he is scared she might commit suicide again or do something crazy. Oh well he does look like he is suffering lol.

I saw a teaser for tomorrow where Kanya and Na were arguing about something on the phone and Na went to Thada angrily, probably to ask him to control her and stop her from spreading terror?
Na has great compassion. She forgives him...but mostly for herself to move on. She forgive but will not forgot what happen. I felt his apology in this ep is the most real out of all of them. He was actually genuine. He realize what he really lost. He finally kind of let her go. He wish her luck w/o any condition beside her happiness. In the other ep he kept two houses and was indecisive and is always lying. He still wanted his cake and to eat it to. In this ep, he wasn't trying to TELL her he fix it all and will win her back. He was finally a mature adult and was very remorseful. He accept what Na was saying and wallow in his karma.

Case in point - You never knew what you got until it's gone and then it's too late.

Nxt ep. Ganya is gonna cause havoc on Tada and his new assistance.

Pete is funny....instigator hahaha

Nu Da had an accident and he went to the hospital?. She accuse her of trying to use her child to lure him back. She said she is capable of taking care of her child....Na prob. sick of all her B.S. since she cut all ties and going to tell him to control the crazy.

Last edited:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Them officially walking away from each other was bittersweet. I didn't feel anything for Pong, but all for Bee. All her emotions being portrayed there was definitely heartbreakingLy real!

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky Ohhh I see, thanks. Yeah, I felt he was really sincere and that he really regret what happened. The scene after the divorce was just too painful to watch. I just don't like that he is still not completely cutting ties with that crazy woman:fighting3:

Wasin time to step up and show them you're daddy/hubby material :cheer:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Them officially walking away from each other was bittersweet. I didn't feel anything for Pong, but all for Bee. All her emotions being portrayed there was definitely heartbreakingLy real!
I haven't felt anything for Tada until today.... they played off each other well at the house and court.

@mave_nice

I feel he feel he is hopeless...lost it all. She is apparently all he has. On top of that she is psychotic. She's probably really pregnant by now. They will make more trouble for Na and he want peace for her.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@mave_nice

I feel he feel he is hopeless...lost it all. She is apparently all he has. On top of that she is psychotic. She's probably really pregnant by now. They will make more trouble for Na and he want peace for her.
He still has his daughter. And he hasn't lost his job yet. In the original, the hubby really went rock bottom and lost everything. Ahh well, maybe she is preggy. That is the only logical explanation why he's sticking with her.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Unbelievable! They are still living together. Sorry but if he was really sincere and remorseful, he would come clean and just live alone instead of sticking with that crazy person. Like ok I regret everything and I will always love you but btw I an still living with my mistress lol. The upside is he's definitely in living hell lol. Why is he getting a new love interest (sort of?). Just leave him all alone in torment. And hopefully develop Wasin-Na more.

I am kinda annoyed that there's no Na/Wasin in the preview, it was all Thada Kanya and that new girl. Like seriously, how many does he need in this show? :fighting3:

I already love Wasin's Mom. And awww at Nuda and Wasin starting to form a bond :)

Last edited:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
What was Suchad saying to Thada in the office. I feel like it's worth knowing haha. Yas to Na shooing Thada away at the hospital. She ain't taking unwanted heat from that deranged woman for sure.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@mave_nice

Since they didn't make him lose all of those things...they have to make him suffer... and ganya is that...

They are divorced.... so she's not a mistress....It don't bother me that he's with her... because I don't want them bak together. He is irrelevant

You can still love someone and accept that you don't have a chance and not force it on them. That's why I felt he was genuine, because he let her go.... and respect her words

I hate how they added Na ....to their. Drama....I wish they kept her out of it and focus on her career and boss

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What was Suchad saying to Thada in the office. I feel like it's worth knowing haha. Yas to Na shooing Thada away at the hospital. She ain't taking unwanted heat from that deranged woman for sure.
Suchad
- train the new girl. It won't be a problem right? Ok...be careful about Ganya, ....she is not like Aruna.

-divoring is the right way. At the end it's your personal life. Just be careful Ganya don't cause trouble.

So this ep...lots of DIG ....to tada

This new girl... will really show us if Tada really learn his lesson.

Lol the scene in the kitchen w/ganya...the coworkers expression hahahahaha

Boss is kinda sly....he had her drop him off so he can pick him up in the a.m.

The doc. Implied they are a family. Omg...nuda and boss is soo cute!

Da: I got a shoot... did you get a shoot
B: yes, 3.
Da: 3? How did do you that...I only have 2 side of my butt....

Hahaha....dead....

Boss & mom is soo cute!

"You got the sparkle in your eyes when you speak of him. "

It's not in the preview... but the ig shows them celebrating in the hospital.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Came in to read the reviews because a lot of people in thai forums are talking about Marie's acting. Told me it's a must watch. Seems like you guys are loving this.

Marie also confirmed that its not ending soon, they are still filming.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Came in to read the reviews because a lot of people in thai forums are talking about Marie's acting. Told me it's a must watch. Seems like you guys are loving this.

Marie also confirmed that its not ending soon, they are still filming.

Yes ...I loove it. Bee is killing it 4 me. Marie is typical n'rai ....to me.... but she's good too.... the subtle scenes .... she's not on par yet.

Very empowering nk/ character. Awesome growth development and loving one self. Film aka boss is the ideal pk
... they have the best quotes/lines

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
People are talking about Marie more than Bee though. Maybe because it is known that Bee can act already but Marie improved tremendously. I haven't seen Bee's lakorn since the one with Chakirt. I'll check out episode 1 tonight.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
People are talking about Marie more than Bee though. Maybe because it is known that Bee can act already but Marie improved tremendously. I haven't seen Bee's lakorn since the one with Chakirt. I'll check out episode 1 tonight.

Inter is actually trending at #1...boss is close ...then bee

There's this 1 scene I felt Marie did well. ..was when she was crying at Bee door step... other than that..she was a typical petty unwitty n'rai to me.. character I've seen many times.. but bee was killing it as well.

BEE shine for me because this is a role she has taken before (similar role)... yet for me I felt she breathe new life into it.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
There's this 1 scene I felt Marie did well. ..was when she was crying at Bee door step... other than that..she was a typical petty unwitty n'rai to me.. character I've seen many times.. but bee was killing it as well.
Was that the part where Bee dragged her ass out the door after she begged Bee to call Tada? Haha, that was a good scene and I don't recall seeing any nang'ek dragged nang'rai out like that - :thumbup: Instead of pushing her out, she should have kicked (literally) her out the door. Ganya was so pathetic in that scene :BangHead: